剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
Now, let's get out of here before we get shot.
我们拿到名单了
We have the manifest.
将名单中的人分类
Sort the names.
我需要环境 动力和航♥天♥工程师
I need environmental, propulsion, and astronautics engineers.
同时联络埃尔德队
And contact Team Alder.
准备让护卫舰启动
I want the corvettes ready for launch.
它们还在火山口那边
They're still at the caldera.
让他们动作快一点
Tell them to work faster.
无敌战舰不会永远等我们
The Invictus won't wait forever.
她怎么还活着
Why is she still alive?
那个穹窿
That vault.
那是最糟糕的未知因素
It's the worst kind of unknown.
她似乎是突破那里的关键
And she seems to be the key to it.
一旦我们让它的力量消失
Once we've neutralized it,
就杀了她
we'll kill her.
猎手 你确定这行得通吗
Are you sure this will work, Huntress?
无敌战舰将救赎我们
The Invictus is our redemption,
我们承受那么多痛苦 有资格拥有它
and we have earned it with our pain.
准备好了吗
You ready?
这些是原船员的名字吗
Are these the names of your original crew?
每一个在释放号♥上任职的人
Every person who served on the Deliverance.
你应该注意到了 我们在端点星定居后 一些人死于老龄或意外
You can see we lost some people to age or accidents when we settled Terminus.
把环境工程师的名字给我
Show me the environmental engineer.
(环境工程师 贾仙塔洛弗)
航♥天♥工程师
Astronautics?
他的副指挥官是谁
Who was his second?
是我 我接手了那个领域
I was. I took over that specialty.
动力工程师
Propulsion?
曾在克利托轨道学院就读
Studied at Crito Orbital Academy.
曾在帝国运输和商用船舰上 工作超过五千小时
Logged over 5,000 hours on imperial transport and merchant vessels,
亚光速和超光速都有
sub-light and FTL.
你组建的是跃迁舰船员
You're trying to crew a jumpship.
那你为何将多尔文指挥官的飞船击落
So why did you shoot down Commander Dorwin's?
因为我要的是他的人 而不是他的小飞船
Because I needed the man himself, not his little crater jumper.
你们这是战争行为
What you've done is an act of war.
我们已经得到需要的人了
We have who we need.
恢复围栏的能量 重新加密
Restore power to the fence and recode it.
不能让这些人在我们完成前溜走
I don't want these people sneaking away before we're done.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hiya.
我只会解释一次
I will explain this only once.
基地拥有我们缺乏的一系列知识
The Foundation has a breadth of knowledge we lack.
因此我们需要你们中的一些人
And so we require a handful of your people
协助我们维修一艘星舰
to assist us in repairing a starship.
如果维修按计划进行
If the repairs go as planned,
我们就离开端点星 你们可以恢复正常生活
we leave Terminus, and you return to life as you've known it.
如果你们拒绝 那我们都会死去
If you refuse us, then we all die,
无论是安纳克里昂人还是端点星民众
Anacreons, Terminus alike.
贾仙塔洛弗 请上前
Jacenta Rov, step forward.
你是释放号♥的总环境工程师
You were the chief environmental engineer on the Deliverance?
是的 但我不会为你们工作
I was. But I won't work for you.
我效忠于基地
My loyalty lies with the Foundation.
我开枪射中一条腿
I shot one leg.
你的丈夫还有一条
Your husband has another.
清楚了吗
Do we understand each other?
艾奇瓦李
Akiva Lee.
你能维护阿尔泰级战舰的 量子折叠引擎吗
Can you maintain a quantum folding engine on an Altair-class warship?
能
Yes.
路易斯皮仁恩
Lewis Pirenne.
拜托 我已经有30年没有…
Please, it's been 30 years since I've--
你确定我们只需要这些人
You're certain this is everyone we need?
我以为你想毒害我
I thought you were trying to poison me.
狼息叶确实有效
They helped, the wolvesbreath leaves.
今天我已经没那么酸痛了
I'm less sore today.
那就好 大帝
I'm glad, Empire.
若您还需要其他协助 我很愿意帮助
It would be my honor to be of any further assistance.
我确实需要你的其他协助
You can be of further assistance
接受我的歉意 因为我那天对你态度不好
in accepting my regret that I spoke to you as I did the other day.
这里是完美的对称
Perfect symmetry here.
每天都会修剪草丛
Hedges trimmed every day.
试图控制无法控制的事物 挺愚蠢的
Foolish attempt to control the uncontrollable.
植物向着光生长
A plant will grow in the direction of light…
对吗
won't it?
是的 大帝
It will, Empire.
我知道我之前让你除掉那些
I know I told you to get rid of those…
别那么做
but leave them.
愿明光永不灭
May the light never dim.
对此我表示怀疑
I suspect it won't.
在我召唤你后 希望你立刻出现
When I summon you, I expect you to arrive promptly.
如你所见 我为你准备了惊喜
As you can see, I have a surprise for you.
第一次狩猎的挑战
A challenge on your first time out.
基力猛龙 它们可以完美地在环境里隐身
Ghillie raptors. Now, they blend into their surroundings so well
你几乎无法发现它们 更别提射中它们了
you can hardly find them, let alone shoot them.
通过动作而不是颜色发现它们
Look for the movement, not the color.
正常情况下 白昼兄弟 会带你进行首次狩猎
Under normal circumstances, Brother Day would introduce you to the hunt.
但鉴于他决定违背传统 离开川陀
But since he's decided to buck tradition and leave Trantor,
那么就由我负责了
that responsibility falls to me.
-你有他的消息吗 -没有
-Have you heard from him? -No.
你也不会有
Neither will you.
珍惜这难得的机会吧
Consider it the rare opportunity
你可以锻炼自己的独♥立♥性
for you to exercise your independence.
今天的第一只
First one of the day.
我怀疑你在我射中前都没看见它
I doubt you even saw that creature before I shot--
走运的一枪
Lucky shot.
是的
It was.
给我一天时间 我能将你的运气锤炼为技能
Give me the day, and I'll mold that luck into skill.
我更愿意自己锤炼
I'd rather mold it myself.
那好吧 祝你狩猎愉快
Well then, good hunting to you.
你也是
And to you.
我的天啊 她真重
Four moons, she's heavy.
-波利 -糟了
-Poly? -Oh, shit.
该死 波利 好疼啊
Damn it, Poly. That hurt.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是哪
Where are we?
地热隧♥道♥
Geothermal tunnels.
我们发现你在牢里 就把你拖到这里了
We saw you in the brig and dragged you out here.
你比看上去重多了
You're way heavier than you look.
谢谢
Thanks.
守卫者
Warden?
无敌战舰是什么
What's an Invictus?
你是从哪听到这名字的
Where'd you hear that name?
法拉和你在一起的时候提到的 我只听清了这个词
Phara said it when she was with you. It was the only word I could make out.
那是一艘传奇战舰 但是已经消失几个世纪了
It was a legendary destroyer. But it disappeared centuries ago.
它就像一艘幽灵船
It's like a ghost ship.
我觉得法拉找到它了
Well, I think Phara's found it.
-趴下… -趴下…
-On the ground. On the ground! -Get down. Get down.
-塞佛 -爸爸…
-Salvor. -Dad. Dad.
雨果
Hugo!
-你也在 -哈定市长
-You too! -Mayor Hardin.
感谢谢顿
Thank Seldon.
你们为什么在这里
What are you doing here?
安纳克里昂人重新给围栏加密 我们被锁在外面了
The Anacreons recoded the fence, locked us out.
我们觉得废船这边是个安全藏身点
We figured the hulk was as safe a place as any to hide.
告诉他这是你半夜巡逻的站点之一
Told him it was one of the stops on your nightly rounds.
留到以后再卿卿我我吧
You can save all that pillow talk for later.
现在我们需要想个计划 回到围栏里
Right now, we need a plan to get back inside.
我们不能回去
We're not going back.
什么叫我们不能回去
What do you mean, we're not going back?
安纳克里昂护卫舰在地热场域里
The Anacreon corvettes are on the geothermal field.
别管护卫舰了 我们需要保护基地
Forget the corvettes. We need to protect the Foundation.
这就是为了保护基地
This is about protecting the Foundation.
我认为法拉的目标是一艘战舰 一艘攻击行星的战舰
Phara's after a warship. I think. A planet-killer.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表