剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
这些不同的声音被扼制、被悄悄地抹去
that chorus has been suffocated and quietly erased.
因为一脉相承的王朝只允许一个故事存在
Because under the Genetic Dynasty, there is only room for one story.
一个声音
One voice.
如果帝国延续下去 我们就无法成为 我们注定将成为的未来
We cannot become who we must become if the Empire is allowed to persist.
那条路的尽头是人类的灭绝
That path leads to the annihilation of the human race.
就算我们接受你所说的命运 帝国几周内就会到达这里
Even if we embrace this destiny of yours, the Empire will be here within weeks.
没错 他们已经在调查通讯浮标的故障了
He's right. They were already investigating the comms buoy.
他们迟早会增派援手
It's only a matter of time before they send reinforcements.
帝国不会来的 暂时不会 如果他们认为你们已经死了 就不会
The Empire won't come. Not yet. Not if they think you're already dead.
乘无敌战舰去你们恒星的远端
Take the Invictus to the far side of your star,
启动量子驱动器 但保持你们在子空间的位置
activate the quantum drive, but maintain your position in subspace--
能量信♥号♥♥将显示为超级耀斑
The energy signature would read as a mega-flare.
超级耀斑会消灭该恒星系中的一切生命
A mega-flare would wipe out all life in the system.
帝国由数以万计的世界组成
The Empire comprises tens of thousands of worlds.
在星系边际的某个危险的恒星 和一些已消亡的行星
A dangerous star with dead planets in a distant arm of the galaxy
不值得进一步调查 即使那里曾是基地的家园
won't merit further investigation even if it did once host the Foundation.
也许行得通 有可能
It could work. It could.
只要我们不离开外♥围♥星域
As long as don't we stray beyond the Outer Reach,
他们就看不见我们
we'd be invisible to them.
我们就是自♥由♥的
We'd be free.
你们会是自♥由♥的
You'd be free,
你们将有时间去建造 获得你们需要的力量
to bide your time, to build, to become who you need to become.
那么你是幽灵吗
So, are you the ghost then?
应该是吧
I suppose I am.
-死亡是什么感觉 -凯尔
-What's it like to die? -Keir.
怎么 我想知道
What? I want to know.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
这几个问题很复杂
Those are complex questions.
那就回答一个简单的吧 你是怎么来到这里的
Then answer a simple one. How'd you get here?
孩子 你叫什么名字
What's your name, son?
波利维利索弗
Poly. Poly Verisof.
波利维利索弗 在我死前不久
Well, Poly Verisof, shortly before I died,
我吞下了一个药片 上面载有 数百万个自我复♥制♥分子机器
I swallowed a pill containing millions of self-replicating molecular machines.
根据我的死亡指令 我的棺材被发射到外太空
As per my mortality directive, my casket was jettisoned out into space.
机器开始分解我的身体组织
Those machines began breaking down my body tissue
变成它所有的组成元素
into all its constituent elements.
那些机器循环再生这些元素
Then those machines recycled those elements,
并收集更多的材料、冰、微流星体等等
scooping up more material, ice, micrometeoroids, et cetera,
组装成穹窿的内部支架
assembling the Vault's internal scaffolding.
你是说穹窿不仅仅是你的墓碑
You're saying the Vault isn't just your tomb?
穹窿是你
The Vault is you?
你一直在端点星上看着我们
You've been on Terminus this whole time, watching us?
不 如果我一直有知觉 那是不明智的
No. It wouldn't have been wise for me to have been sentient all this time.
就算最强大的头脑也无法承受这种隔离
That kind of isolation can undo even the strongest minds.
我的觉醒过程是安纳克里昂人激发的
No, the process of my awakening was triggered by the Anacreons.
当空域扩大时
When the null field expanded.
重建意识是需要时间的 塞佛
It takes time to rebuild consciousness, Salvor.
空域只是穹窿自动防御系统的一部分
The null field is just part of the Vault's automatic defense system.
我们还会再见到你吗
Will we see you again?
应该会的 波利
I expect so, Poly.
这不是基地的第一场危机 也不会是最后一场
This isn't the Foundation's first crisis, and it won't be the last.
你们争取到了喘息时间 但与帝国的战争是无法避免的
You've bought a reprieve, but war with Empire is inevitable.
与此同时 请铭记这一天 记住我们努力的目标
In the meantime, remember this day. Remember what we're striving towards.
我知道一千年感觉就如永恒
I know a thousand years can seem like an eternity,
但以整个人类历史的跨度来计算 那不过是一眨眼的事
but it's the blink of an eye when measured against the whole of human history,
如果我们不保持警醒 千年的时间一眨眼就会过去
and it could so easily slip through our fingers if we're not vigilant.
不 等等 就这样吗 我们只有这些
No, wait! So, that's it? That's all we get?
我已经给了你们所需的一切
I've given you what you need.
那你一直给我传送的那些幻象呢
What about the visions you've been sending me?
幻象
Visions?
对
Yes.
那幽灵 你从我小时候起就一直与我交流
The ghost. You've been talking to me since I was a kid.
我常能看到那些幻象
And I had these visions.
我曾看见你在川陀上、在慢速舰上
I've seen you on Trantor, on the slow ship.
这些幻象为我引路 你帮我解决了危机
They guided me. You helped me solve the crisis.
有趣
Curious.
塞佛哈定
Well, Salvor Hardin,
无论你收到了什么讯息
whatever messages you've been receiving,
我向你保证 那不是我发送的
I assure you they haven't come from me.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我知道人们恨我 认为我邪恶
I know people hate me, consider me evil.
但正是我的冷漠
But it is my detachment,
我对痛苦的无动于衷
my indifference to suffering,
让我能够有效地统治
that allows me to rule effectively.
星系广袤无垠
The galaxy is so vast,
问题繁多
the problems so large,
我必须对个人的问题视而不见
that I must turn a blind eye to the individual.
看那边
Look there.
不被允许背负重担真是一种奇怪的负担啊
It's a strange burden not being allowed to carry a burden.
我的兄弟们和我共同承担这个重担 因为我们是一家人
My brothers and I shift it amongst ourselves because we're a family.
我们以自己的方式爱着彼此
And we love one another in our own way.
我知道你一定觉得很难相信
I'm sure you find that hard to believe.
阿祖拉 你有没有想过你自己的传承
Do you ever think about your legacy, Azura?
在你离世后留在这世界上的印记
The mark you leave behind after you're gone?
小时候 我希望 自己比以前的克里昂更优秀
As a child, I wanted to be better than the Cleons who came before.
更聪明、更勇敢 作出公义的判决时更耀眼
Smarter, braver, more dazzling in the justice I handed out.
但随着我渐渐成熟 我的理想变了
But as I matured, my aspirations evolved.
我不再希望成为最好的克里昂
I no longer wanted to be the best.
我想和历代克里昂一样 拥有可以预测的勇气、可以预测的公义
I wanted to be the same. Predictable courage, predictable justice.
我希望我的儿子也是如此 另一个克里昂 完美的克里昂
I wanted my son to be the same too. Another Cleon. Perfectly Cleon.
他不是你的儿子
He's not your son.
他当然是
Of course he is.
他是我的兄弟 也是我的儿子
He is my brother. He is also my son.
我曾怀抱婴孩时的他
I rocked him as a baby.
我培养了他 正如你培养了 这个花♥园♥中的植被
I cultivated him just as you've nurtured the plants in this garden.
养育生命是一件赋予人力量的事
It's a powerful thing, caring for a life.
你为什么要和我说这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
因为在整个星系的芸芸众生中
Because of all the galaxy's citizens…
只有你夺走了属于我的传承
you have the singular distinction of having robbed me of my personal legacy.
这就让我说到你的传承了
Which leads me to your legacy.
我知道你并非这个计划的幕后策划者 但你是计划的幕前执行者
I know you're not the architect of this plot, but you are the face of it.
是你伤透我儿子的心
The face that broke my son's heart.
我们追溯你的家族树 一路追溯至你的曾曾祖父母
We traced your family tree back to your great-great-grandparents,
然后识别出那16个人所有在世的后代
and then identified all living descendants branching out from those 16 individuals.
不只是直系后代 也包括所有姑姨、叔伯
Not just direct descendants, but all the aunts and uncles,
隔了一代和两代的表亲 无论是否还在家族中
first and second cousins, removed or otherwise.
你知道我们查出了多少人吗
Do you know how many people we uncovered?
712个人
712.
然后我们查出了你过去和现在的 所有朋友、爱人
Then we located all your friends and lovers, past and present.
你亲吻的第一个男孩 让你失去童贞的那个年轻女子
First boy you kissed, the young woman you gave your virginity to.
你的老师、同事们 甚至包括宫殿里的那些
Your teachers and coworkers, even those here on the palace grounds.
我们找出了他们的父母和兄弟姐妹 基本上 你个人宇宙中的所有人
We located their parents and siblings. Basically, anyone in your extended orbit.
那又是839个人
That amounted to another 839 individuals.
一共1551个人
1,551 people.
你在这些人的生命中留下了有意义的印记
The sum total of lives you've made a meaningful mark on.
简单说来 在你死后将记得你的人
In short, the people who would remember you after you're gone.
此刻
Even as we speak,
你个人世界中的每一个人 都在我们的监控中
every member of your personal constellation is under our surveillance,
一束粒子光正对准他们的脑干
a particle beam targeting each of their brain stems.
只要我发出信♥号♥♥ 他们将不复存在
At my signal, they will all cease to exist.
就这样
There.
都没了
All gone.
你的传承已被抹去 阿祖拉
Your legacy has been erased, Azura.
无论你的存在曾在宇宙中 留下什么微弱的印记
Whatever minute waves your being managed to propagate throughout the universe
它们都被抹去了
have been canceled out.
你将被关在一个自动牢房♥ 通过静脉注射进食
You will be placed in an automated cell and fed intravenously,
被捆缚着 以防你自我伤害
restrained so as to prevent self-harm.
在这辈子余下的时间 你的感官将被捆缚
You will be sensory shrouded for the rest of your life.
你将永远无法看、听、闻或尝 也无法再触碰
You will never see, nor hear, nor smell, nor taste, nor touch again.
但你将有意识
But you will be aware.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表