剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
So why didn't you?
我想活下去
I wanted to live.
瑞驰也想啊
Well, so did Raych.
现在 我在这里 而不是在端点星 而且瑞驰死了
Now I'm here instead of on Terminus, and Raych is dead.
-这都是你的错 不是我的 -是吗
-And that's on you. Not me. -Is it?
你别想把这个责任归咎于我
Don't you dare put this on me.
在我死去的那天晚上 你不该出现我的起居舱附近
You weren't supposed to be anywhere near my cabin the night I died.
你应该在游泳
You were meant to be swimming.
每天晚上 游40趟 数质数 雷打不动
Every night, 40 lengths of the pool. Counting primes like clockwork.
我听够了
I've heard enough from you.
我比较喜欢濒死状态的你
I liked you better when you were dying.
-你去我的起居室找我 为什么 -我担心瑞驰
-You came to my cabin. Why? -I was worried about Raych.
-那为什么不去找他 -我去了 他不在
-So why not go to his? -I did. He wasn't there.
-然后发生了什么 -我不知道 我…
-Then what happened? -I don't know. I--
电脑 远离岩屑区
Computer, divert from the debris field.
需要授权
Authorization required.
船体会被穿破的
Something is going to pierce the hull.
哈里 如果你在主机里 你可以让我们调转方向
Hari, if you're in the mainframe, you can turn us around.
屏障很强
The shields are strong.
任何微小的破损都会自动被修复
Any micro-breaches will seal automatically.
让我们调头 这太过分了
Turn us around. This is too much.
-你为什么没有遵循习惯 -我不能…
-Why did you break your routine? -I can't--
你为什么离开游泳池
Why did you get out of that pool?
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你担心瑞驰 你去了他的起居舱
You were worried about Raych. You went to his cabin.
他不在 然后呢
He wasn't there. Then what happened?
86,981,803.
86,981,803.
我能感觉到
I could feel it in the air.
86,981,821.
86,981,821.
一种不祥的感觉
A sense of doom.
我只是有种感觉
I just-- I had a feeling.
86,981,827.
86,981,827.
什么样的感觉 一个记忆 一个画面 是什么
What kind of a feeling? A memory? A vision? What?
一种冲动
A compulsion?
感觉像是我的身体 在我意识到之前就有预感
Like my body knew something before I did.
哈里 看天空
Hari, the sky.
就像知道星桥会坠落
Like knowing the Star Bridge would fall.
就像知道他们会来逮捕我
Like knowing when they'd come to arrest me.
你怎么会醒来
How are you awake?
你说了什么话吗
Did you say something?
没有 但我本想问你…
No. But I was going to ask--
在某人开口前就知道他会说话
Someone would speak before they did.
天才开口了
The prodigy speaks.
86981…
86,981,000--
每个人都是不同的 多尼克女士
We're all different, Ms. Dornick.
如果你不知道自己不一样在哪里 我希望你尽快找到答案
And if you don't know what it is, I urge you to figure it out
趁其他人还没发现它 并以此作为攻击你的武器
before someone else does and uses it against you.
86,981,827
86,981,827.
端点星
Terminus.
你要流放我们
You're exiling us.
你说了什么话吗
Did you say something?
天才开口了
The prodigy speaks.
你要流放我们
You're exiling us.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么会醒来
How are you awake?
你说了什么话吗
Did you say something?
-抱歉 -你要流放我们
-I'm sorry. -You're exiling us.
-你怎么会醒来 -抱歉
-How are you awake? -I'm sorry.
你说了什么话吗
Did you say something?
这是我去起居舱找你的原因 这是你无法预测的事
That's why I came to your cabin. That's what you couldn't predict.
我能预知某事的发生
I knew what was gonna happen before it did.
不是通过数学 也不是通过计算
Not through math, not through calculations…
我觉得我可以感知未来
I think I can feel the future.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表