剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
(改编自艾萨克阿西莫夫的小说)
(安纳克里昂)
伊莱克斯
Ilex!
他们走后 这里不再有孩子
After they were gone, there were no children left.
只剩下战士
Only warriors.
我逼迫自己拖着伤痕累累的身体 不断奋进 直到我成为战争大猎手
I pushed this scarred body of mine till I was named the Grand Huntress of War.
我活得比预期寿命长三倍
I outlived my life's expectancy three times over.
维伊尔德诸神在我报仇雪耻之前不让我死
The Weald Gods wouldn't let me die till I got my revenge.
当我准备好时
And when I was ready…
他们赐予我第二份礼物
they sent me a second gift.
无敌战舰
The Invictus?
它突然出现在轨道上 仿佛祷词成真
It blinked into orbit like a prayer.
那时我便知道
And I knew then,
诸神不仅认同我摧毁帝国的计划
the gods did not just approve of my mission to destroy the Empire,
这根本是他们的安排
they engineered it.
你也看到你同胞所经历的事了
You saw what happened to your people.
只因为几个人的罪孽 帝国将你们的半个世界都摧毁
For the sins of a few, the Empire wiped out half your world.
如果你袭击川陀 整个外♥围♥星域都将遭受痛苦
If you strike at Trantor, the entire Outer Reach will suffer.
你根本不明白什么叫复仇 是吗
You simply have no concept of revenge, do you?
我不在乎人类
I don't care about mankind.
这艘飞船将成为我的声音
This ship is going to be my voice.
你将帮助我♥操♥控它的下一次跃迁
You will help me navigate its next jump.
如果你不这么做
And if you don't,
我的猎手将把每一个男人
my hunters will kill every man,
女人和孩子从端点星上抹去
woman and child left on Terminus,
从你的母亲开始
starting with your mother.
你已经牺牲了父亲
You already sacrificed your father.
最好别再牺牲她了
You wouldn't sacrifice her as well.
我们的交换条件很简单 守卫者
The trade-off is simple, Warden.
毁了川陀
Destroy Trantor…
那么可能 只是可能而已
and maybe, just maybe,
你那宝贵的基地会在余波中安然存活下来
your precious Foundation survives what comes after.
人为了短暂延续 会做出这么大的牺牲 真令人惊讶
Isn't it remarkable what a person will do for a little time?
你拥有这种能力多久了
How long have you been able to do this?
从记事起就有了
As long as I can remember.
大部分时间只是一种感觉
Most of the time it's just a feeling.
就像这样 但…
Like with this, but…
有时则是在梦里出现
other times it comes in dreams.
我曾梦见一次大浪
I used to dream about a wave.
那海浪如此巨大
A wave so big…
我只能屏住呼吸 任它淹没我
all I could do was hold my breath and let it take me.
我知道它会摧毁我的家园
I knew it would crush my home,
我的家人 我的整个世界
my family, my whole world.
我永远无法摆脱那个梦 哈里
I could never get rid of that dream, Hari.
它成了挥散不去的梦魇
It haunted me.
我必须确定那个梦不会成真
I needed to know that it wasn't going to happen in real life,
所以我自学数学
so I taught myself math.
我计算我所能想到的 每一个概率和物质力量
I calculated every probability and physical force I could think of,
绝望地想找到避免灾难的答案
desperate to see a way around it.
但我找不到
But I couldn't find one.
那个梦让你找到了数学
That dream drove you to mathematics,
这正证明了它绝不是梦 而是一个预言
which only proved it wasn't a dream at all, but a premonition.
我觉得很有可能
I wouldn't be surprised to learn
你有某种本能的处理能力
that you have some sort of intuitive processing ability
让你能先于数学计算得知结果
that puts you ahead of the math.
这就能解释亚布拉克萨斯猜想
It would explain Abraxas.
我解出亚布拉克萨斯猜想 是因为我刻苦勤奋
I solved Abraxas because I worked my ass off.
对 我的意思是你是超凡的
Yes, I'm saying you're extraordinary.
温度越来越高了
It's getting hotter.
进入岩屑区产生摩擦
Friction as we enter the debris field.
飞船的散热器会让温度逐渐降低
The ship's radiators will bleed off the heat.
启动传热系统 稳定中
Initiating heat transfer system. Stabilizing.
哈里 你为什么要去赫利肯
Why are you going to Helicon, Hari?
你和瑞驰的计划是什么
What were you and Raych planning?
我已经告诉你了
I've already told you.
不 我提出一个猜想 你没有否认
No, I made a supposition which you didn't deny.
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
你真的要继续对我隐瞒
Are you really going to continue keeping me in the dark?
也许我从一开始就应该这么做
One could argue I should've done so from the beginning.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
如果我们不谨慎
If we're not careful,
你的这种预知能力有可能颠覆心理历史学
this prescience of yours has the potential to skew psychohistory completely.
看看你和瑞驰的下场吧
Look what happened to you and Raych.
你在这里 而他不在
You're here, he's not.
这话说得不妥 让我收回这话
That didn't come out right. Let me take that back.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say
人类的存活以我们到达赫利肯星为条件
is that mankind's survival is predicated on us reaching Helicon.
我以为我们的存活取决于基地
I thought our survival depended on the Foundation.
从某种程度上来说是的
It is, to an extent.
但前提是它的姐妹组织也成立
But only if its sister organization is established as well.
所以那是第二基地
So it is a second Foundation.
在星之尽头 在赫利肯星上
Here, at Star's End. On Helicon.
(通讯中继枢纽)
我是雨果克拉斯特
This is Hugo Crast--
我是契安恩伊丹
This is Cian un Edan,
狄斯比斯的前居民
former citizen of Thespis,
向狄斯比斯共和国发送求救信♥号♥♥
sending an SOS to the Thespin Republic.
59号♥哨站出现安纳克里昂活动
Anacreon activity to report at outpost 59.
有人收到吗
Does anyone read me?
有人收到吗
Does anyone read me?
有人收到吗
Does anyone read me?
旋梯的目的是把身体逼至忍♥耐的极限
The Spiral is designed to push the body to the limits of its endurance.
超过170公里的朝圣路 没有食物 水 不得休息
A trek of over 170 kilometers with no food, no water and no rest.
生命征象处于极佳状态
Vital signs are optimal.
当然了 不得携带任何无机的设备
And, of course, you must leave any inorganic devices behind.
你的防护层
Your protective aura…
和你的帝国纳米机器人
and your imperial nanobots.
这是你人生中第一次可能受伤
For the first time in your life, you will be subject to injury,
-筋疲力尽 -我明白
-exhaustion-- -I understand.
如果朝圣者出现困难
In the event that a pilgrim falters,
路上的其他人可以向他提供帮助
he may receive help from another person on the path.
前提是他只是单膝跪下
That is, if he has only fallen to one knee.
如果双膝落地 即表示放弃
If both knees should drop, this is a signal of submission.
朝圣者必须用尽全力爬出朝圣路
The pilgrim must either find the strength to crawl away from the path,
否则他就要面临死亡
or he must yield to death.
走上朝圣路的人中 只有不到一半能到达旋梯中♥央♥
Less than half of those who start will reach the center of the Spiral.
在那里 他们将进入一个圣洞 也就是母亲之子♥宫♥
There, they will enter a sacred cave, the Mother's Womb.
子♥宫♥内有水
There is water inside the Womb.
池子四周的盐有一种特殊的离子电荷
The salt around the pool has a particular ionic charge
任何人触碰它 会引起一种反应
which elicits a singular reaction in anyone who touches it.
你将身子浸入池水后 如果母亲显灵
After you immerse yourself in the pool, if the Mother is willing,
你将被赐予一个幻象
you will be graced with a vision.
如果你看到幻象并返回
If you're successful and you return,
泽菲尔委员会将解读你所看到的幻象
a panel of Zephyrs will interpret what you have seen.
其他朝圣者看到了什么
What have other pilgrims seen?
每一个幻象都是独特的 非常私人
Every vision is unique and deeply personal.
我很意外他们没有都出现食物的幻觉
I'm surprised they're not all just hallucinating about food.
纳米机器人已取出
Nanobot removal complete.
这会让你深陷危险 大帝
This gambit will put you at serious risk, Empire.
除了身体会面对前所未有的危险
In addition to unprecedented physical danger,
若是…
if--
若是你无法到达终点
if you're unable to make it to the end,
我们的批评者只会更加放肆
that will only embolden your critics.
我一定会到达终点
I will make it to the end.
把你的盐手链给我
Give me your salt bracelet.
我会带上它
I'm taking this.
这样我会感觉你就在我身边
It'll be as though you're right there with me.
一如既往
As you always have been.
心怀信念 放慢速度
In faith. Take it slow.
这些中间的环形路很有欺骗性
These middle rings can be deceptive.
让我们以为已经走了很远
Make us think we're further along than we are.
确保你保存体力
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表