剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
And these things are forgivable.
但你的不同之处
But the matter of your… difference,
这个问题则复杂得多
that's rather more complicated.
但你一定也听到他们的话了
But you must've heard them.
我是受害者 我们都是
I'm a victim. We all are.
是
Yes.
这让你变成我们脆弱的象征
And that makes you the embodiment of our vulnerability,
一个令人不快的标识 提醒着我们
an ugly reminder of the knife-edge
一脉相承的王朝之根基如此脆弱
upon which our Genetic Dynasty is balanced.
我们有何理由会想再看到你的脸
By what logic would we want to look on your face ever again?
我的脸
My face?
我的脸就是你的脸
My face is your face.
别管逻辑 试着换位思考一下吧
Forget logic. Try empathy.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
当然不是你说了算 而取决于白昼
Surely it's not up to you. It's up to Day.
是的
True.
白昼兄弟很快将回家
Brother Day will be home soon.
你可以向他求情
You can plead your case to him.
我猜他在经历了少女星的事之后 应该是心烦意乱的
I doubt his experience on the Maiden has made him serene.
守卫者 你安全返回了
Warden, you made it back!
你们两人离我远点
Keep your distance, you two.
但大家都醒了 已经结束了
But everyone's waking up. It's over.
还没结束
It's not over.
塞佛 等等 别过去
Salvor, wait. Don't go in there.
我必须这么做 妈妈
I have to, Mom.
别去 止步
You will not! Step away.
你说过这不是陷阱 你不知道这是什么情况
You said this wasn't a trick, that you didn't know what this was.
我们确实不知道
We don't.
但你的女儿却让它停止了 你要如何解释
And yet your daughter has tamed it. How do you explain that?
抱歉 塞 我试图说服他们别着陆
Sorry, Sal. I tried to talk 'em out of landing.
不 这是合理的
No, this makes sense.
我应该在这里 所有事件汇合为一场危机
This is where I'm supposed to be. Everything converging in a single crisis.
我们的猎手在哪
Where is our Huntress?
她失去了对无敌战舰的控制
She lost control of the Invictus.
你们殉道 摧毁川陀的计划已经失败了
Your plans for martyrdom, for Trantor, they're done.
罗文
Rowan?
维伊尔德诸神已经背弃我们
The Weald Gods have forsaken us.
噢 真该死
Oh, hammered shit.
这画面真美
Well, isn't this a pretty picture?
新旧敌人齐聚一堂
Enemies old and new, conveniently gathered in one place.
放下武器 给他松绑
Drop your weapons and unbind him.
你 守卫者 别想着抛你那枚硬币
And you, Warden, don't even think about flashing that coin of yours.
法拉 很高兴你还活着 真的
I'm glad you're alive, Phara, truly.
请你也听我说
I need you to hear this.
我最不想听的就是你的话
Last thing I'm interested in hearing is more words from you.
法拉 拜托了 跃迁会导致精神错乱 你的思维不理性
Phara, please. The jump induces psychosis. You're not thinking straight.
我的思维没问题
I'm thinking just fine.
瞄准目标的能力也是
Also aiming.
听着 如果你不喜欢我接下来的话
Look, if you don't like what I have to say,
我说完话 你可以杀了我 你可以杀死所有人
you can kill me when I'm done. You can kill all of us.
我会的
I will.
那艘飞船
That ship…
是你们族群将取得的最强大武器
is the most powerful weapon your people will ever get their hands on.
如果是这样 为何摧毁它
If that's the case, why destroy it?
-为何不利用它 -如何利用
-Why not use it for leverage? -How?
我们团结起来 三个世界的人齐心协力
We band together, all three worlds.
别再移♥动♥
Stop moving!
我们可以共享无敌战舰
We can share the Invictus.
我们可以合作修好它
We can repair it, together.
我们只需要让理性的声音比感性更响亮
All we have to do is let our logic speak louder than our emotions.
法拉 停下
Phara, stop.
你要与你们的猎手为敌
You would take up arms against your own Huntress?
狩猎行动结束了 法拉
The hunt is over, Phara.
法拉 停下
Phara, stop!
-瞄准 -弗里斯通 等等
-Take aim! -Freestone, wait!
她死了 放下武器吧
She's gone. Drop it.
眼前的景象令人鼓舞啊
Well, this is encouraging.
安纳克里昂人 狄斯比斯人和端点星人
Anacreons, Thespins, and Termini.
见到大家齐聚在此 我看到了希望
Seeing you all gathered here gives me hope…
也许我们真的能取得成功
we might actually pull this off.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表