剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I never would have summoned the courage to attempt the Spiral.
愿三福与您相伴 大帝
Triple blessings to you, Empire.
愿三福与你相伴
And to you.
请进
Please, come in.
欢迎
All are welcome.
我想表达我的遗憾之情
I wanted to express my condolences.
你本会成为一位强大的比邻星教宗
You would have made a compelling proxima.
是的
Yes.
我认为那正是克里昂所惧怕的
I think that's what Cleon was afraid of.
无论如何 他的心愿已了
In any case, he got what he wanted.
泽菲尔格拉特将成为新教宗 而我将回到我的星球
Zephyr Gilat will be named, and, well, I'll return to my home planet.
你对结果有意见
Are you not happy with the outcome?
我只是以为你为大帝提供了指导
I just assumed you coached the Emperor's performance.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
我向你保证 我是否开心并不重要
And I assure you, my happiness is of no importance.
我不同意
I disagree.
听着 我知道人们用轮回转世 作为借口 忽视自己的直觉
Look, I know people use reincarnation as an excuse to ignore their instincts,
放弃每一个找到幸福的机会
to throw every opportunity for happiness away.
但如果这样做 人要如何成长
But if you do that, how can you ever really grow?
这和我的成长无关
This is not about my growth.
如果你不再支持他 你可以找另一条路
If you don't support him anymore, you can find another path.
这不可能
That's not possible.
当然可能 你不是囚徒
Of course it is. You're not a prisoner.
你不理解 我没有选择
You don't understand. I do not have a choice.
人人都有选择 就算感觉并非如此
Everyone has a choice. Even when it feels like they do not.
我知道这话说起来好听 但我以少女发誓 我没有选择
I know how it sounds, but I swear it on the Maiden. I do not.
怎么会这样呢
How can that be?
你曾说你进行过旋梯朝圣
You once said you walked the Great Spiral.
那是什么时候的事
When was that?
一万一千年前
11,000 years ago.
那么 是真的
So it's true?
我听传言说克里昂有银河系 最后一个智能机器人
I heard the rumors that Cleon had the last intelligent robot in the galaxy.
你曾目睹的事…
The things you must have seen…
而你仍然留在那人身边 言听计…
And now you have to stand by that man and do whatever he--
是他派你来的
He sent you here.
我不会活着离开这个星球了 对吗
I'm not gonna leave this room alive, am I?
只有这样才能解释你为什么把真♥相♥告诉我
That's the only reason you told me the truth.
和大帝一样 我没有独♥立♥的感知能力
Like Empire, I do not have individuated sentience.
所以我一定也没有灵魂
So I too must not be in the possession of a soul.
否则 也许我就能违背他的命令
If I were, then perhaps I could disobey his commands.
你确定你没有灵魂
Are you sure you do not have one?
如果我放你离开 我无法阻止自己
If I allow you to run from me now, I couldn't stop myself.
我仍会追踪你 我会摧毁你
I would still hunt you down. I would rip you to pieces.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我看见你内心真正的同情心
I see genuine compassion in your heart.
真正的忏悔心 我无法解释
True remorse. And I can't explain it,
但我知道你有灵魂
but I know that you have a soul.
但逼迫你这么做的人
But the one who forces you to do this,
残酷地考验你的信念和忠诚的人
who so cruelly tests your faith and your loyalty,
他是一个没有灵魂的人
he is a soulless man.
我原谅你 德默泽尔
I forgive you, Demerzel.
嘿 记住你的经♥文♥
Hey, remember your text.
这不是我的终结
My end does not come now.
我将会重生
I will be reborn.
派你来找我的不是克里昂 而是母亲
You were sent to me not from Cleon but from the Mother.
做你必须做的吧
Do what you must.
如她所愿
As Her will.
如她所愿
As Her will.
将是什么方式
Now, how will it happen?
已经完成了
It has already been done.
我们的肌肤相碰时 一种毒药已经分泌出来
A poison was secreted when our skin touched.
你不会感到任何痛苦
You will feel no pain.
警告 五分钟后进行空间转换
Warning. Trans-spatial event in five minutes.
准备过渡
Prepare for transition.
飞船准备跃迁了
The ship is preparing to jump!
我无法突破门锁机制
I can't overwrite the locking mechanism.
那就想其他办法让我过去
Then get me through some other way.
好 连接我吧
All right, let's plug me in.
听着 塞佛 我甚至不确定这是否可行
Look, Salvor, I'm not even sure this is possible.
跃迁至某个星球的轨道需要绝对精确
Jumping into a planet's orbit requires absolute precision.
或运气
Or luck.
别忘了你对付的是谁
Remember who you're dealing with.
也许就像不断地抛硬币 对吧
It's probably like flipping a coin over and over, right?
也许像抛一千次
Maybe like flipping it a thousand times.
那我们开始抛吧
Let's start flipping.
-你是在让我杀了你 -路易斯 你不懂吗
-You're telling me to kill you. -Lewis, don't you see?
这是我的使命
This is what I was meant to do.
过去发生的所有一切让我来到这里
Everything that happened, it brought me here.
这是我们唯一的机会
Now this is our only chance.
所以我必须这么做
So I have to try.
我们必须尝试
We have to try.
面对危机 这是唯一的出路
And that is all there is in a crisis.
尝试
Trying.
如果我死了 把这个给我母亲 好吗
If I die, give this to my mother, would you?
你真是特别 塞佛
You're something, Salvor.
我希望我早些发现
I wish I'd seen it earlier.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
路易斯
Lewis?
杀了她
Kill her!
你不会有事的 好吗 坚持住 路易斯
You're gonna be okay, you hear me? Just stay with me, Lewis.
把那贱♥人♥杀了
Kill the bitch!
挺住
Come on.
包抄
Flank her!
发现敌意飞船
Hostile craft detected.
开启自动防御
Automated defenses engaged.
狄斯比斯骑兵
Thespin Lancers.
你成功了 雨果
You did it, Hugo.
30秒后开始空间转换活动
Thirty seconds before trans-spatial event.
立即进入冷冻舱
Proceed to cryopods immediately.
投降吧 安纳克里昂人
Stand down, Anacreons.
立即将飞船交给我们 否则就送命吧
Surrender the ship to us immediately or die.
用全部火力向他们开火
Get as many guns on them as you can!
开火…
Fifteen…
14 13
fourteen, thirteen…
十 九
ten, nine…
八
eight…
六 五
six, five…
四
four…
三 二
three, two…
一
one…
跃迁开始了
We're jumping.
怎么样
Well?
完成了
It is done.
她会看起来死于自然原因
It will appear as if she died of natural causes.
很好 我们最不想发起圣♥战♥
Good. Last thing we want to do is start a holy war.
你有什么想说的吗
Do you have something you wish to say?
你打败了她 你赢了
You'd defeated her. You'd won.
你的不解不意味着我有义务解释
Your lack of understanding does not obligate me to explain.
当然
No, of course not.
你是大帝
You are Empire.
你看见了神圣的幻象
And you had a holy vision.
是的
That I did.
我的梳妆台上有一朵封存的古育根花
I have an ancient birthroot flower pressed and framed on my vanity.
是我走旋梯时带回来的
I acquired it when I myself walked the Spiral.
这次出行我也带上了
I brought it with me on this journey.
是吗
Is that so?
我只是猜那天晚上你进我房♥间时看到了它
I just thought you might have seen it when you came into my room the other night.
不 我忘记了
No, not that I recall.
只是一个幸运的巧合吧
Just a happy coincidence, I suppose.
你看到了同一朵花
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表