剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
that you wanted to bomb the barbarian kingdoms.
但我很怕 我大胆说了出来
But I was scared. And I dared say so.
如今我已经不怕了
Well, I'm not scared anymore.
在你的统治下 星桥坠落 在那件事的伤疤上 人们掀起起义
On your watch, the Star Bridge fell. And from that scar insurgency was birthed.
在你的统治下 两个世界烧为灰烬
On your watch, two worlds were incinerated
完全不顾及无辜者或后果
with not a care to innocence or consequence.
在你的统治下 哈里谢顿和他的信众得以逃离
On your watch, Hari Seldon and his followers were allowed to flee.
你把一个因为任性妄为 而四分五裂的帝国交到我手上
You have bequeathed me an Empire rent by impulsive action.
我不会重蹈覆辙 在我的统治下不会这样
The same will not be said of me. Not on my watch.
我将拯救我们的功业
I would save our legacy.
兄弟
Brother…
一个早已死去的人 阴魂不散 令你无法释怀
you are haunted by the ghost of a man long dead.
我们都是如此 兄弟
We all are, Brother.
你的统治已经结束
Your watch is over.
你将留在川陀 处理你放任不管 而因此恶化的伤口
You will stay on Trantor, tending to the wounds you have allowed to fester.
走吧
Go.
把黄昏兄弟的物品送回宫殿
Return Brother Dusk's belongings to the palace.
如今帝国当然不会因莽撞行事而分崩离析
Certainly now the Empire will no longer be rent by impulsive action.
是你召唤我吗 大帝
You summoned me, Empire?
外♥围♥星域的一个通讯浮标断联了
A communications buoy has gone dark in the Outer Reach.
带上你的团队去调查
Take your team and investigate.
这就去 大帝
At once, Empire.
多尔文
Dorwin.
基地通讯的频率越来越少了
Our dispatches from the Foundation have become sporadic.
去造访他们
Pay them a visit.
提醒基地 不要对帝国有所隐瞒
And remind the Foundation that Empire will not be kept in the dark.
-那是… -情况不太妙 是吧
-Is that, uh-- -Doesn't look good, does it?
这里由谁指挥 路易斯还是你 还是玩硬币的守卫者
Who is in charge here, Lewis? You? Or is it the Warden with the coin tricks?
因为她似乎让情况变得复杂了
Because it seems she's managed to complicate matters.
-让我说清楚 猎手柯恩 -大猎手
-Let me be clear, Huntress Keaen-- -Grand Huntress.
我们面临危机的唯一原因
The only reason we have a crisis
是你们擅自入侵帝国的私人领域
is because you trespassed on the Emperor's personal domain.
如果塞佛当时带我去塔那边 把我要的东西给我
If only Salvor had taken me to the tower and given me what I'd wanted,
我们早都离开这个星球了
we'd already be off-planet.
我们慢速舰上的模组
The module from our slow ship?
你们的人又不会用它
It's not as if your people have any use for it.
你们已经困在端点星了 帝国确保这一点
You're marooned on Terminus. The Empire made sure of that.
路易斯
Lewis.
你们为何需要模组
Why do you need it?
我族人在科技上极其匮乏
My people are technologically bankrupt.
我们要灭亡了 总督
We're dying, Director.
自从帝国让我们的大气层燃烧后 我们一直苦苦挣扎
We have been ever since the Empire set our atmosphere on fire.
因为一个并非我们犯下的罪行 一半人口失去生命
Half our population lost for a crime that we were innocent of.
和你们不同 我们有飞船
Unlike you, we have ships.
我们能够离开被摧毁的世界 寻找另一个恒星系
We can leave our poisoned world, find another star system.
我们只需要在虚空中导航的工具
If only we had the means to navigate the void.
如果支援你们 帝国会摧毁我们
The Empire would crush us for assisting you.
我们这是在逼你出手相助 总督
We're forcing your hand, Director.
因为我们已经没什么可失去的了
Because we have nothing left to lose.
你无法和一个愿意将棋盘烧毁的人下棋
You can't play chess with someone who's willing to set the board on fire.
那是某种高射炮吗
Is that some kind of flak cannon?
如果他们以为那能突破围栏 那就是在浪费时间
Wasting their time if they think that's gonna penetrate the fence.
这一切都不对劲 法拉应该更高明的
None of this feels right. Phara is smarter than this.
他们摧毁了通讯浮标 他们是有备而来
They took out the comms buoy, and they came in prepared.
他们的策略比我们想的大 但我却看不出到底是什么
There's a larger strategy here, and I am missing it somehow.
不如我乘飞船离开 去其他星球求助
What if I take my ship, make a run for the stars, get help?
不行…你还没进入轨道 就会被他们从空中击落
No, no. They'd shoot you out of the sky before you ever made it into orbit.
后悔没在还来得及的时候离开了
Regretting you didn't bug out when you had the chance?
我这辈子做的傻事多了去了 塞佛哈定
Done a lot of foolish things in my life, Salvor Hardin.
陪在你身边不是其中之一
Sticking by your side is not one of them.
史上最佳男仆从
Best manservant ever.
穹窿并非出自安纳克里昂之手
The Vault isn't Anacreon…
也不是外星生物建的
or alien at all.
它一定与哈里有关
It's gotta be connected to Hari.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我昏迷时看到的画面
Because the vision I saw when I blacked out,
是川陀星 在哈里的图书馆 有个男孩拿刀指着我
it was on Trantor in Hari's library, with a boy holding a knife on me.
也许这是在警告我们远离它
What if it was a warning to stay away?
如果路易斯是对的呢
What if Lewis is right?
正如他所说的 我是异类 横冲直撞、四处捣乱
I'm an outlier, just like he says, barging around, knocking things over,
搞砸了谢顿的计划
screwing up Seldon's plan?
塞佛 如果你就是谢顿的计划呢
Salvor, what if you are Seldon's plan?
个人的命运将永远是一个谜
The fate of one individual will always remain a mystery.
守卫者 还记得我的承诺吗 夷平你的城市
Remember my promise, Warden? Razing your city to the ground?
但一群人的行动
But the movements of masses,
文化的兴起与消亡 因果与世界…
the rise and falls of cultures, causes and worlds…
对于这些问题 哈里谢顿早已解开谜底
These were answers Hari Seldon had long since unriddled.
是时候了
It's time.
如其名字所描述的 这场终结的开始
And the beginning of the end, as befitting its name,
在端点星上发生了
took place on Terminus.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表