剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
and I could see this tiny sliver of light at the very end of it all.
我意识到他们恐惧的不是灭亡
And I realized it's not the fall they're afraid of.
而是你的计划可能会成功
It's the chance that your plan will actually succeed.
建造比摧毁更需要力量
It takes more power to build than to burn.
我想建造 哈里
And I want to build, Hari.
你会有机会的
You'll get your chance.
这不是基地的第一次危机 也不会是最后一次
This isn't the Foundation's first crisis, and it won't be our last.
我有种感觉 你已经知道下一次危机是什么了
Something tells me you already know what the next crisis will be.
帝王的和平将会持续下去
The Emperor's peace will be maintained.
从辛纳克斯到川陀 现在向端点星进发
From Synnax to Trantor. Now Terminus.
你来这里是希望能拯救你的世界
You came here hoping to save your world.
我请求你把梦想扩大
I'm asking you to dream bigger.
拯救一个世界太少了 何不拯救整个银河
Why stop at one world? Why not save the galaxy?
有道理
Why not indeed.
(端点星)
(35年后)
哈里计划了这一切
Hari had planned for it all,
只有他能预见的事情
things only he saw over the horizon.
(基地)
心理历史学能够预测整个人口的行为
Psychohistory could forecast the behavior of entire populations
精确度极高
with stunning accuracy.
但是个人行为就难以预测了
But, when it came to individuals, things got murkier.
没有人能接近穹窿 只有塞佛哈定是个例外
No one could approach the Vault. No one but an outlier like Salvor Hardin.
我一直在想
And I always wondered…
哈里在制定计划时
when Hari was formulating his plan,
他是否意识到银河的命运 取决于她在里面所发现的东西
did he realize the galaxy's fate would rest on what she found inside?
我认为他知道
I think he did.
我认为那是他最怕的一件事
And I think that's what he feared the most.
(纪念琳达安利维坦)
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表