剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I'm not a revolutionary.
那你是什么
Well, then what are you?
你已经说了未来无法改变
You've already said the future cannot be changed.
所以你究竟是为了什么目的 进行这个项目
So what exactly is the purpose of your project?
我想降低这场毁灭的破坏力
I'm trying to soften the fall.
毁灭无可避免
It cannot be prevented,
我们将受到一次又一次大事件的冲击
this mass of events rushing to meet us.
但我们可以缩短灭亡后黑暗纪♥元♥的长度
But we can shorten the dark ages that follow.
缩短多少
How much?
如果我们采纳你的计划 能缩短多少
If we embrace your plan, how much?
我们应该会面临一千年的黑暗 律师
We should be in the dark for a thousand years, Advocate.
如果是这样 那我们应感谢诸神
And if that is all, we should thank the gods for it.
其实我不叫杰瑞尔
My name's not really Jerril.
但你可以继续这么叫我
But you can keep calling me that.
我们已经观察你一段时间了
We've been watching you for some time.
其实从你解开 亚布拉克萨斯猜想那刻起就开始了
From the moment you solved the Abraxas Conjecture, in fact.
我给你带了一份礼物
I brought you a gift.
他称之为元光体 很美吧
He calls it the Prime Radiant. It's beautiful, isn't it?
他说里面包含他对帝国的所有预测
He claims it contains all of his predictions concerning the Empire,
以数学等式的形式表现出来
expressed as a mathematical equation.
他允许你查看吗
Did he allow you to examine it?
没有
No.
你不觉得那很奇怪
Now, don't you think that's curious?
他创造了一个深奥的理论 整个银河都没有人能理解
He devises a theory so opaque that no one in the galaxy can understand it,
当他找到一个能理解的人时
and when he finds an individual who can,
却不允许她一探究竟
he doesn't allow her a look behind the curtain.
为什么
Why?
因为历史上充满江湖骗子和虚假先知
Because history is littered with charlatans and false messiahs.
如果他说的是真的呢 如果心理历史学是真的呢
What if he's telling the truth? What if psychohistory is real?
如果他的等式有错
If his equations are flawed,
在道德上 你有义务揭露错误
you have a moral obligation to expose them.
如果等式正确呢
And if they hold true?
否认它的真实性 然后回家
Disavow them and go home.
我向你保证 大帝一定会找到途径 向你表达他的感谢之情
And I promise you, Empire will find a way to express his gratitude.
我就长话短说吧 盖尔
I'll make the calculus simple for you, Gaal.
如果你说哈里是骗子 他会死
If you say Hari's a liar, he dies.
如果你不这么说 你会死
If you don't, you die.
所以我们就采用鸵鸟政策
So, we should just all bury our heads in the sand then?
如果他的公式正确
If his equations hold true,
那么大帝会以我们一直以来的方式 着手解决问题
then Empire will set about solving the problem as we always have,
而不必惊吓到数万亿人
without terrifying trillions of people.
我应该信任你这个间谍的话
And I should believe in you, a spy?
你应该信任建筑起川陀的头脑
You should believe in the minds that built Trantor,
他们建造了跃迁驱动器、星桥
built the jumpdrive, that built the Star Bridge.
在我们那里 这样的人叫科学家 而不是政客
Where I come from, they call those scientists, not politicians.
我知道你来自哪里 盖尔
I know where you come from, Gaal.
这样的人叫异教♥徒♥ 全被溺死
They were called heretics and drowned.
我也知道跃迁舰上发生了什么
And I also know what happened on the jumpship.
在跃迁期间…
During the jump…
你是清醒的
you were awake.
你醒着
You were aware.
-你为什么要对我说谎 -不知道
-Why did you lie to me about it? -I don't know.
我害怕
It scares me.
怕什么
What does?
怕自己与众不同
Being different.
每个人都是不同的 多尼克女士
We're all different, Ms. Dornick.
我的姐姐长到七岁才开口说话
My sister didn't speak until she was seven.
而且只会说名词
And even then, just nouns.
但你不一样
But you're something else.
如果你不知道自己哪里不一样 我希望你尽快找到答案
And if you don't know what it is, I urge you to figure it out
趁其他人还没发现它 并以此作为攻击你的武器
before someone else does and uses it against you.
你声称你的计划能够缓解即将来临的黑暗
You claim your plan can reduce the coming darkness.
怎么做到
How?
传言古人曾建造一个智库 存放全世界的知识
The ancients are rumored to have built a repository for the world's wisdom.
传说那个智库已被燃烧成灰烬
According to myth, it burned down.
我所建议的方式是非集中式的
I'm proposing something less centralized.
《银河百科全书》
An Encyclopedia Galactica.
灭亡后 文明从灰烬中重生
After the fall, as civilization climbs from the ashes,
未来的世世代代将在此之上重建文明
the coming generations will have something to build upon,
一个基地
a foundation.
他们不需要从零开始 知识已经存在
They won't have to reinvent the wheel. The knowledge will already exist.
但我们需要拯救的不仅仅是知识
But it isn't just knowledge we'd be saving,
而是人类的故事
but humanity's story.
我们的故事
Our story.
川陀已经有一座帝国图书馆了
Trantor already has an imperial library.
还能矗立多久呢
For how long?
这番言论确实触及问题的关键
Now, that statement does bring us to the heart of the matter.
你说你可以向熟悉序数分♥析♥的人 证明你的理论
You said you could prove your theorem to someone conversant in ordinal analysis.
盖尔多尼克 请起立
Gaal Dornick, please rise.
请你走到审判台前
Approach the dais, if you would.
你来自辛纳克斯 是吗 我们应该说明这点
You're from Synnax, correct? We should say that.
是的
I am.
你移除了你的祷告石
You've had your prayer stones removed.
你的外表看起来几乎和我们一样
You almost look like one of us.
据我了解 在你的世界 移除祷告石
My understanding of your world is that to remove the prayer stones
意味着与先知教堂决裂
is to break with the Seer Church.
是吗
Is that right?
对 教会的教义是这样
That is church doctrine, yes.
请告诉我 他们仍在杀害 科学家和数学家吗
Tell me, are they still killing scientists and mathematicians?
如果你说的是大杀戮 那…
If you're talking about the Purge, then…
教会用的词是“净化” 尊贵的大人
The church's term is "the Cleanse," Your Exalteds.
根据教会教义 是什么时候开始
When was it, according to church doctrine,
学习数学不再被视为异端分子
that it stopped being heresy to study math?
至今都是这样
It never stopped.
但你却解开了亚布拉克萨斯猜想
And yet you solved the Abraxas Conjecture.
是的
Yes.
在一个人们烧毁大学的世界
On a world where they burned the universities down.
你在那里一定感到很孤独
You must have been lonely there.
我能想象到被哈里谢顿博士认可 是什么感觉
I can imagine how it must have felt to be recognized by Dr. Hari Seldon.
拥有工作的机会 自我价值被认可
To be given a job. To be valued.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我想知道你是否能做到…
I want to know if there is any possible way…
对哈里谢顿保持客观的态度
you can be objective about Hari Seldon.
不知道 也许我做不到
I don't know. Maybe I can't.
也许他带我来就是因为这个原因
Maybe that's why he brought me here.
昨晚你有一个机会
Last night you were given a chance
评估谢顿博士的理论是否准确
to assess the accuracy of Dr. Seldon's claims.
你有结论了吗
Did you arrive at a conclusion?
有
Yes.
是什么
And?
谢顿博士的预测…
Dr. Seldon's calculations…
是正确的
are correct.
帝国将灭亡
The Empire is dying.
杀了他们
Kill them.
结束这一切
End this.
哈里 看天空
Hari, the sky.
星桥那边不太对劲
Something's wrong with the Star Bridge.
请心怀尊敬 享受和平
Please respect and enjoy the peace.
返回母星时间
Expected return to home planet?
三天后
Three days.
-请心怀尊敬 享受和平 -谢谢
-Please respect and enjoy the peace. -Thank you.
本车厢即将开始沿着轨道下降
This car will commence its descent down the stalk momentarily.
您可能会有颠簸感
You may feel a jolt.
请在开始下降前安坐
Please secure yourself before commencing descent.
连接川陀站的索道像绞刑具一样缠绕星球
The tether wrapped around the planet like a garrote.
嵌入地表以下50层
It cut 50 levels down.
-大帝 -闭嘴
-Emperor-- -Shut up!
据说在爆♥炸♥前有人听到安纳克里昂 和狄斯比斯的战吼
There are reports of Anacreon and Thespin war cries before the explosion.
背叛之歌♥
Songs of rebellion.
我们绝对没有参与这件事 我们发…
We had no part in this, we--
我们将退回你们的礼物
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表