剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I'm not a fighter. None of us are.
大部分人都不是 直到他们没有别的选择
Most people aren't, until they're left with no other choice.
停下
Stop!
能量屏障
An energy barrier.
应该是端点星围栏技术的前身
It's gotta be a tech precursor to our fence on Terminus.
我是这里唯一能安全地废除它的专家
I'm the only expert here who can safely override it.
但你必须解开我的手铐
But you'll need to uncuff me.
去吧 守卫者
Do it, Warden.
否则我们都要白白送命
Or we all die for nothing.
好了 我们的信息都输入系统了
That's it. We're all coded in.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
把手铐戴上 双手伸出来
Cuffs back on. Hold out your hands.
这是什么
What is this?
旧版飞船的跃迁驱动器使用冷却箱 小心
The older ships used cooling tanks for the jumpdrives. Careful.
别拖延时间
Stop stalling.
继续走
Keep moving.
路易斯
Lewis!
不…
No! No!
不 法拉
No, Phara.
我们仍需要她
We still need her.
也许还要废除其他屏障和安全规程
There might be more barriers, security protocols to override.
罗文 拜托
Rowan, please.
我们的专家都死了 而我们快没时间了
We're losing all our experts, and we're running out of time.
你想活下去 继续你的帝国袭击计划吗
You wanna live to carry out your strike against the Empire?
如果你们留在这艘飞船上 计划不可能成功
You're not gonna do it if you stay on board this ship.
我绝不离开无敌战舰
I'm never leaving the Invictus.
你也不会
And neither are you.
你要帮我们在飞船再次跃迁前 重新设置导航
You're gonna help us redirect the ship before she jumps again.
然后我们将驾驶它直接闯入川陀的正中心
And then we'll guide it right into the beating heart of Trantor.
大帝连逃跑的机会都不会有
The Empire won't have a chance to run,
就像我的同胞一样
just like my people did not.
整个川陀将化为一团有毒的灰烬
All of Trantor will be nothing but a heap of poisonous ash,
它的所有邪恶都将在灰烬下永远消失
all its evils rendered silent underneath it.
我们将让他们尝到正义的味道 守卫者
We will deliver that justice to them, Warden.
我们将献出生命 摧毁帝国
We will die to bring the Empire to its knees.
含氧量2%
Oxygen level at 2%.
哈里
Hari?
没有你 飞船要关闭了
The ship's shut down without you.
气温下降
Temperature's dropped.
我很快就会窒息了
I don't think I'll be able to breathe much longer.
请授权重启生命支持系统
Please authorize reinstatement of life support systems.
请授权重启生命支持系统
Please authorize reinstatement of life support systems.
哈里
Hari?
-请授权重启… -哈里 拜托
-Please authorize reinstatement… -Hari, please.
-生命支持系统 -拜托 哈里 求求你
-…of life support systems. -Please, Hari. Please.
求求你…
Please. Please.
授权完成
Authorization complete.
我欠你一个解释 盖尔
I owe you an explanation, Gaal.
我终于明白了
I recognize that now.
瑞驰为什么要那么做
Why did Raych do it?
我不懂 他为什么要杀死你
I don't understand. Why did he kill you?
我的死亡是计划成功的必要一环
My death was an essential element to the success of the Plan.
不懂
Don't understand.
基地需要的不单单是一个精神领袖
The Foundation needs more than a man to inspire it.
它需要一个神话 才能延续数千年
It needs a myth that can endure for centuries.
而这个计划成功了
And it worked.
你还记得我们所预测的端点星死亡率吗
Do you remember what our mortality projections had been for Terminus?
34.2%
34.2%.
实际的比率几乎是那个数字的一半
The actual rate was nearly half that.
我的死巩固了基地
My death galvanized the Foundation.
基地不是一个信仰 哈里
The Foundation isn't a religion, Hari.
你也不是神
And you're not a god.
没错 刀是伤不到神的
No. Gods are impervious to knives.
但你可以杀了他们 只需要停止相信他们
But you can kill them. You just stop believing in them.
我不信 你的确自视甚高
I don't buy it. I mean, you're egotistical,
但我不相信你会献出生命 让自己处于这个状态
but I can't see you sacrificing your life just to turn yourself into this.
-为什么不等到… -我有利析综合症
-Why not just wait until-- -I have Lethe Syndrome.
曾经有利析综合症
Had Lethe Syndrome.
是父亲遗传给我的
Inherited from my father.
症状开始显现后 知觉将急速衰退
Once the symptoms manifest, the cognitive decline is steep.
好好想一想
Think it through.
我们到达端点星 面对饥荒 和各种自然挑战
We reach Terminus, face famine and the elements,
而我不再是救世主
but I'm no longer the hand of our salvation,
而是那个逼大家来到冰天雪地的疯子
but the crackpot who dragged everyone to a frigid rock.
但你说看到端点星是你的梦想
But you told me it was your dream to see Terminus.
你说你想一起开创基地
You said you wanted to start the Foundation together.
是
Yes.
我过去经常大声地说这话 对吗
I said it loudly and often, didn't I?
说了那么多次 我自己都快听烦了
So often I started to bore myself.
你是在表演
You were performing.
你是在编写叙事
I was engineering the narrative.
说得难听点就是你说谎了
That's a fancy way of saying you lied.
接近岩屑盘
Approaching debris disk.
赫利肯星 故乡
Helicon. Home.
岩屑区围绕着…
The debris field surrounds…
赫利肯星的暗星
Helicon's dark star.
这么多年来它隐藏着你的故乡
It's kept your homeworld hidden all these years.
我知道我们在哪里 哈里 我不知道的是为什么
I know where we are, Hari. It's the why I'm struggling with.
瑞驰知道这件事吗 你的死 这艘飞船
Did Raych know about this? Your death? This ship?
瑞驰知道一切
Raych knew everything.
我本会自尽 他会留下解释一切
I was gonna take my life. He was gonna stay behind to explain why…
然后 一周后或再迟一点 他会消失并和我们在这里会合
then, a week or so later, disappear and reunite with me here.
他爱你 那不是谎言
He loved you. That wasn't a lie.
你应该事先提醒我
You should've warned me.
你会听吗
Would you have listened?
我受够了
I am so tired of this.
你决定我需要知道什么和我得知的时机
You deciding what I need to know when I need to know it.
什么改变了你的计划
What changed your plan?
-你真的需要我回答 -告诉我
-You really need me to answer that? -Tell me.
他不打算离开你
He wasn't ever going to leave you.
所以你让瑞驰杀了你
So you made Raych kill you.
这样他必须离开我
That way he would have to leave me.
-你利用了他 -这么说不公平
-You used him. -That's unfair.
你利用了我们俩
You used both of us.
按计划 来这里的应该是瑞驰
Raych was always meant to be here.
不是你 是瑞驰
Not you. Raych.
你应该留在端点星上 带领端点星
You were meant to stay on Terminus, to lead Terminus.
没错 你的计划没有哪个版本
Exactly! There was never a version of your plan
是瑞驰与我在彼此身旁的
where Raych and I were within light-years of each other.
你根本不在乎我们的愿望 只需要确保你的计划顺利
You didn't care about what we wanted, as long as your plan was safe!
你这么聪明 不该扮演受害者 盖尔
You're too smart to play the victim, Gaal.
你解开亚布拉克萨斯猜想的那刻 就已接受了这个角色
You welcomed your part in this the moment you solved Abraxas.
我什么
I what?
你本可以匿名提交答案
You could've submitted the answer anonymously.
你选择公开身份
You chose recognition.
没有人逼你来川陀
No one forced you to come to Trantor.
我是被误导的
I came under false pretenses.
你很清楚来川陀会让你引人注意
You came knowing full well the attention it would bring you
并为你的家人带来危险
and the danger that put your family in.
这是你的选择 盖尔
You made a choice, Gaal.
你希望过一种不同的生活 而不是他人为你安排好的生活
You wanted a different life to the one mapped out for you.
当我们被押送到大帝面前
When we were hauled up in front of the Emperor,
你选择对他说谎
you made a choice to lie to him.
“如果你杀死我 帝国将加速灭亡” 那是你对他说的话吧
"If you kill me, the fall accelerates." Isn't that what you told him?
好吧 我们都是伪君子
Fine. We're both hypocrites.
如果这真的只和 心理历史学预测的路径有关
If this was really only about the path psychohistory laid out,
那你会让克里昂在王座室杀了你
then you would've let Cleon kill you in that throne room.
你的信徒会被流放
Your followers would've been exiled,
一切都会按计划进行
and everything would've fallen into place as planned.
没错
That's true.
所以你为什么不那么做
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表