剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
we will also establish a satellite security station
专门保护你们的居民
for the dedicated protection of your people.
安全和净水
Safety and clean water.
我们对于彼此有些误解 克里昂
We're misunderstanding each other here, Cleon.
我的要求不是一个策略
My ask is not a tactic.
我的所言即所信
I only preach what I believe.
而我相信一脉相承的王朝 将会毁了我们所有人
And I believe the Genetic Dynasty will be the ruin of us all.
透光教的人也能预知未来了
Luminists can see the future now?
我不是声称自己能预知未来
I do not claim to see the future.
只是我的灵魂深处能感知 什么是真、什么是错
I only have a sense deep in my soul of what is true and what is wrong.
错
Wrong?
你根本不明白我的血脉取得了什么成就
You don't even remotely comprehend what my familial line has accomplished.
-我的兄弟们和我… -兄弟们 你们不是兄弟
-My brothers and I-- -Brothers? You are not brothers.
你们是一个已死之人不断复♥制♥的自尊心
You are the reverberations of a dead man's ego,
天生就看不见你们的缺陷
by nature blind to all that you lack.
没有灵魂的生物是无法看清自己的
The soulless creature cannot recognize itself.
我相信 已故的谢顿博士也有类似的结论吧
I believe the late Dr. Seldon made a similar observation?
如果你真的这么认为 那我很遗憾
If that is truly what you believe, I am sorry.
你这辈子注定要对着虚空呐喊
You will spend your life shouting into the void.
你来到这里只有一个原因
The only reason you ventured down here
那就是你知道人们都在听信我的话
is because you know people are listening to me.
我很肯定 在为这次旅程作准备时
I'm sure, in preparation for your visit,
你已得知透光教信众数量庞大得惊人
you were counseled as to the staggering numbers of followers Luminism claims,
他们都致力于采取行动为真理之光服务
all committed to acting in service of truth's light.
请提醒一下我 当时用了多少人 就把你们的星桥炸毁了
Remind me, how many people did it take to bring down your Star Bridge?
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我只是在回答你的问题 阐明我的要求
I'm only trying to answer your question, to articulate my ask.
你感到疑惑 我不意外
I'm not surprised it's left you confused.
这件事远比你要宏大得多
It's about something much greater than you.
但我相信你的顾问一定会帮助你理解的
But I'm sure your adviser will help you to understand.
不好意思 我还需要照顾这些灵魂
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have souls that need ministering to.
-路易斯 后退…路易斯 -怎么了 塞佛
-Lewis, fall back. Fall back, Lewis. -What, Salvor?
你和贾仙塔离得太近 2米
You and Jacenta are too close. Two meters!
对 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
快找掩护
Take cover!
如果我打开门 枪就会停止开火
If I open the doors, the guns will stop.
指挥官
Commander!
就是现在
Now!
快
Come on.
不
No!
留着他已经没用了
He served his purpose.
你不行 守卫者 不铐住你的话太危险了
Not you, Warden. You're too dangerous unfettered.
把双手伸出来
Hold out your hands.
快走
Now, move.
继续走
Keep moving.
舱内空气冻住了
Atmosphere's frozen.
一定是某处船体破裂了
Must be a hull breach somewhere.
环境系统一定关闭了 我们应该找到控制板
The environmental systems must be off. We should find a regulation panel.
控制板 在这边
The regulation panel. Over here.
好的 这个系统很古老
Okay. The system's archaic.
我得用手动代码输入指令
I'll have to input commands with manual code.
我把破裂处封上了 现在可以安全地恢复舱内空气了
I've sealed the breach so it's safe to restore atmosphere.
动手吧
Do it.
调节舱内空气后 也许这里的气温会比较适宜
We might have weather in here as the atmosphere regulates.
接下来是重力 小心
And now for the gravity. Heads up.
那些光是什么 是电力突增吗
Those lights, what was that? Is that a power surge?
不确定
I'm not sure.
接下来更新安全协议
Now update security protocols.
把内部防卫机制关闭
I want the internal defenses off-line.
安全系统是另一个系统 应该在舰桥附近
Security's a different system. That'll be closer to the bridge.
那接下来我们去那里
Then we head there next.
16秒
Sixteen seconds.
嘿 刚才灯一直以18秒的间隔闪烁
Hey, the lights were pulsating consistently every 18 seconds,
现在减少到16秒了
and now it's down to 16.
好吧 那说明什么
Okay. So, what does that mean?
-类似倒数 -什么的倒数
-Like a countdown? -A countdown to what?
下一次跃迁
The next jump.
两周前 我手下的人外出搜寻废料
Two weeks ago, my people were out on a scavenging run.
他们恰好撞见无敌战舰跃迁至这里
They happened to see the Invictus jump in.
我们认为它的驱动器在自行运行
We think her drives are cycling on their own,
随机设置两次跃迁的间隔时间
setting random time intervals between jumps.
我们得知 如果要控制这艘飞船
We knew, if we wanted to get control of the ship,
那我们必须在它下一次跃迁前登上它
we had to board before she could jump away again.
跃迁至哪里
Jump away where?
他们不知道 传说就是这样开始的
They have no idea. That's how the legend started.
这是无敌战舰成为幽灵船的原因
That's why the Invictus became a ghost ship.
船员一定是失去了控制
The crew must have lost control,
飞船开始从一个坐标随机跃迁至另一个
and the ship started jumping from one random set of coordinates to the next.
困在深太空的某处
They got marooned out in the dark deep somewhere,
超出通讯范围
out of comms range…
也许完全离开了银河系
maybe outside the galaxy completely.
食物吃光了 船员开始内斗
They ran out of food, turned on each other.
倒数至零之前 我们有多久时间
How long do we have before the countdown gets to zero?
按目前的速度
At this rate…
四个小时
four hours.
好的
Okay.
所以我们有四个小时获得对它的控制 否则它会再次跃迁
So we have four hours to get control, or she blinks away again.
你现在明白事态紧急了
You understand the urgency now.
如果我们失败了 运气好的话
If we fail and we're lucky,
我们会跃迁至太阳中心
we end up in the heart of a sun
或是直接落入黑洞
or staring down the mouth of a black hole.
如果运气不好 我们面临的是漫长的死亡
If we're unlucky, we suffer much longer deaths.
现在你对哈利玛有什么看法
What are your feelings about Halima now?
那太鲁莽了
That was reckless.
毫无疑问 我认为那是在威胁
There's no question in my mind, that was a threat.
该死的哈里谢顿说中了
That damn Hari Seldon predicted this.
“银河中某个主要的宗教 必然会发起煽动”
"An exhortation from one of the galaxy's major religions."
至于哈利玛的威胁 我会加强宫殿的安全措施
As to Halima's threat, I will enhance the security measures at the palace.
我们可以组建一支通讯团队 限制哈利玛的讯息
We can assemble a comms team to contain Halima's message,
一些词汇可触动数据过滤器 “一脉相承的王朝”
data filters triggered by certain phrases. "Genetic Dynasty."
不
No.
我拒绝和这个女人玩防卫战
I refuse to play defense with this woman.
如果她想召唤比我更宏大的东西 那我也将这么做
If she wants to invoke something greater than me, I'll do the same.
我会证明她和谢顿都是错的
I'll prove both her and Seldon wrong.
根据泽菲尔哈利玛的说法 我没有灵魂
According to Zephyr Halima, I am soulless,
因此没有成长的能力
and therefore incapable of growth.
我不认同
I disagree.
但正如她提出的 没有灵魂的生物无法看清自己
But as she suggests, the soulless creature cannot recognize itself,
因此我必须寻求更广阔的力量
which is why I must appeal to those with a much broader vantage,
甚至比泽菲尔更广阔
broader even than the zephyrs.
我必须向三女神寻求力量
I must appeal to the Triple Goddesses themselves.
我将行走伟大的旋梯
I will walk the great Spiral.
我将让母亲、少女和老妇决定何为真理
And I will let the Mother, the Maiden and the Crone decide what is true,
谁是正确的
who is right…
谁是错误的
and who is wrong.
这该如何做
How does this work?
我会给你示范
I'll show you.
我给你带了个东西
I've brought you something.
色彩校正镜
Color-correction 'hesives.
这样你就能看到红绿了
So you can see red and green.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不能戴 会引起人注意的
But I can't. They'll draw attention.
其他人 黄昏兄弟、白昼兄弟
The others, Brother Dusk, Brother Day,
他们不能知道
they can't know.
你可以在他们没看你的时候戴上
Maybe you could put them on when they're not looking.
他们永远都在看
They're always looking.
如果他们发现这点 一切都会崩塌
And if they start pulling that thread, it all comes undone.
是 大帝
Yes, Empire.
拜托 阿祖拉
Please, Azura…
叫我克里昂
call me Cleon.
色盲不是唯一的问题
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表