剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
你喜欢交谈吗 我了解许多话题
Do you care for the pleasure of discourse? I'm conversant in many subjects.
转过身去
Turn away.
我会和他们说你的表现很好
I'll tell them you did well.
在你的记忆中 你确实表现很好
And as far as you'll remember, you did.
他没碰我
He didn't touch me.
那他做了什么
What did he do then?
他只是说话
He just talked.
把他说的一切告诉我
Tell me everything he said.
塞 准备好了吗
You good, Sal?
几乎到达射程内
Almost in range now.
只需测一下风速就可以行动
Just need to take a wind reading and I'm good to go.
塞佛 塞
Salvor? Sal?
-又来了 -什么
-It's happened again. -What?
大脑故障 抽搐之类的
It's a mind-slip, seizure, something.
如果不拉她回来 他们会发现她的
If we don't pull her back, they'll spot her.
你去救塞佛 护卫舰交给我
You get Salvor. I'll get the corvettes.
只有发生一种情况 你才可以按计划离开船舰
There's only one scenario in which you leave the ship as planned,
那就是你不能再留在船舰上
and that's the one in which it becomes impossible for you to remain on board.
我不会取自己的性命
I don't take my life.
由你来
You do.
你是哈里谢顿 你能想到解决办法的
You're Hari Seldon. You can fix this.
我不能
I'm telling you I can't.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
因为你和她在一起 这一切都会失败
This whole thing collapses because you stay with her.
所有人作出的所有牺牲都没有意义了
And everything everyone has sacrificed, all wasted.
你知道我说的是真的
You know what I'm saying is true.
你相信数学结果吗
Do you trust the math?
我恨数学结果
I hate the math.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我希望我从没遇见你
I wish I'd never met you,
从没偷走你该死的书
never stolen your damn books.
但你无法改变过去
But you did.
而我们已经走到这一步
And we are here now,
整个银河的命运因为一个人的行动而转向 那个人就是你
an entire galaxy pivoting around the actions of an individual. You.
直接去冷冻舱 那是专为你设计的
Go straight to the cryo-pod. It's programmed for you.
别半路去和她道别
And don't stop to say goodbye to her.
别将她牵扯进来
Don't implicate her in this.
塞佛
Salvor?
-又发作了 -我知道 你能开枪吗
-It happened again. -I know. Can you shoot?
-可以 -那就去吧
-Yeah. -Then go. Go.
我爸呢
Where's my dad?
去护卫舰那边了 你倒下后他过去的
Gone for the corvettes. He went in after you dropped.
他不会成功的
He won't make it.
他们人太多了
There are too many.
继续为我打掩护 塞 我会摧毁那些船舰的
Keep covering me, Sal. I'll take out those ships.
不 爸爸 别
No, Dad. No.
帮帮我
Help!
爸爸
Dad!
塞佛哈定 端点星守卫者
Salvor Hardin, Warden of Terminus.
-爸爸 -你必须保护计划
-Dad. -You have to protect the Plan.
爸爸 不要
Dad, please.
松开拳头 塞佛
Open your fists, Salvor.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy!
别和风对抗
Don't fight the wind.
爸爸
Daddy!
不
No.
不
No.
你该到上面来看看风景
You should see the view from up here.
大帝 我不该来这
Empire, I shouldn't be here.
来 没关系
Come. It's all right.
我觉得你会喜欢
Thought you might like that.
花坛
Parterres.
走道
Walkways.
大草坪
Grand lawn.
看它们修剪得多么精确 整齐
Look how precise they are, how neat.
一切都井井有条
Everything in its place.
我一直很喜欢这点
I've always loved that.
来这里看看
Come see it from here.
我没有力场 大帝
I don't have a force field, Empire.
现在你有了
You do now.
拿着
Take it.
如果你没有 我不会拿
I won't if you're not.
真美
It's beautiful.
如果你能看到美 那确实
If you can see beauty, it is.
告诉我那些是什么
Tell me what those are.
玫瑰园
The rose garden?
田野蔷薇 单叶蔷薇
Rosa arvensis, then Rosa persica.
-杂交蔷… -颜色
-Rosa kordesii-- -Their colors.
白色和黄色
White and yellow.
明黄 中心是暗红
A bright yellow with a dark red center,
和鲜艳的深红
and a deep, brilliant red.
还有什么是那种颜色 那种红
What else is that color? That red.
在自然中吗
In nature?
红枫树
The scarlet maple tree.
玫红丽唐纳雀
The summer tanager bird.
红蟹的外壳
The shell of the red crab.
红色檀香木
Red sandalwood.
我不知道大帝是色盲
I wasn't aware Empire was color-blind.
大帝不是
Empire isn't.
克里昂是完全相同的复♥制♥人
Cleons are exact replicas.
没有哪一位是色盲
None has ever been color-blind…
直到我
before me.
这在男性中颇常见吧
Isn't it fairly common in men?
有很简单的矫正方法
There are simple ways to correct it.
对我们来说 这不常见
It's not common to us.
而且并不简单
And none of it's simple.
这是我的秘密
That's my secret.
现在你也知道了
And now you know it.
我该怎么做
Now what do I do?
若是我想保守秘密的话 就会把自己推下去
If I were trying to keep a secret, I'd push me off.
这是保证我不泄密最保险的办法
It's the safest way to ensure my silence.
你可以推我
You could push me.
塞
Sal.
他加入基地是为了一个女孩
He joined the Foundation for a girl.
是不是很奇怪
Isn't that strange?
他最终相信计划了 但…
He believed in the end, but…
他做这一切都是为了我妈妈
he did it all for my mom.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我搞砸了 雨果
I screwed up, Hugo.
要不是我昏迷 我父亲仍会在世
If I hadn't blacked out, my father would still be alive.
不
No.
我只是很肯定破坏他们的飞船 是正确的计划
I was just so certain taking their ships was the right play.
也许是呢
Maybe it was.
也许其他计划结果会更糟
Maybe the other plays were worse.
哈里说…他说一整个星系
And Hari said-- He said an entire galaxy can pivot
会因为一个人的行动而转向
around the actions of an individual.
那么你就是能使星系转向的人 对吧
So then you are one of those individuals, right?
哈里在引导你让计划向正确的方向行进
Hari is guiding you to keep the Plan on course.
怎么 就因为我很特别
Because I'm, what? Special?
因为我 安纳克里昂人夺走了端点市
The Anacreons took the city because of me--
不 他们夺走这里是因为 路易斯和塔上的那些白♥痴♥
No. They took it because of Lewis and the idiots in the tower.
而现在唯一能让基地
And right now the only chance the Foundation has
走出这场危机的是你
of surviving this crisis is you.
我不在乎什么危机
I don't care about the crisis.
我只想让法拉付出代价
All I care about is making Phara pay.
我们刚刚炸毁了她的船舰
We just blew up her ships.
你的飞船是离开星球的唯一途径了
Your rig's the only way off planet now.
我们得在他们之前到达乞丐号♥ 他们困在这里了 快点吧
We get to the Beggar before they do, they are stranded. Come on.
我们怀念比邻星教宗欧珀的慈悲心和力量
As we mourn Proxima Opal's compassion and her strength,
同时也为她赐予我们的众多福佑心怀感恩
let us be grateful for her many blessings.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表