剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
争取那可怜女人的工作
angling for that poor woman's job.
你能把那种热情用在和我的工作中吗
You harness that same fire working with me?
不出多久 我们就能和半人马之屋的
Next thing you know, we're clinking glasses
大佬们谈天说地了
with the top dogs in Centauri House.
半人马之屋
Centauri House?
优质的小牛皮装饰
Premium calfskin leather upholstery,
老龄红木镶板
old-growth rosewood paneling,
意大利名家现代设计
a veritable who's who of Italian contemporary design...
火星地的精英交际的地方
It's where Mars. ly's elite rub elbows.
不出多久 我就会是其中一员
And soon enough, I'll be a member.
不开玩笑地告诉你
I'm not joking when I tell you
我计划将来掌管这个殖民地
that I plan on running this entire colony someday.
为什么是我 因为为什么不是我
Why me? 'Cause why not fucking me?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
等等 其实我
Hold that thought. I actually...
我得接个电♥话♥ 等等
I have to take this, so pardon me for one second.
杰克顿
Jaaaaaaaxtoooooon!
真高兴见到你
Hey. Wow, God, it's so good to see you.
抱歉之前没接你的电♥话♥
Hey. Sorry I didn't pick up before.
我在徒步
I was just right in the middle of a hike.
酷
Oh. Cool.
我好久没徒步了 是吧
Yeah, I haven't been on one of those in a while, right?
哈哈
Ha ha.
Uh...
那么
So, uh...
那么
So?
你有没有
Aren't you...
好奇 我经历了什么
curious what's been going on...
在过去几个月里
you know, for the last few months?
你指我三年的伴侣突然蒸发消失了
Mmm, you mean when my partner of three years ghosted me?
我确实很好奇 杰夫
Yeah, I'd say that piqued my curiosity, Jeff.
我担心死了
I was worried sick!
然后戴伦告诉我你在做水疗
Then Darren told me you were in some kind of a spa. Like...
什么 不是 是一个水箱
What? No, no, it was a tank.
睡眠水箱
It was a sleep tank.
汉娜 我只是好奇
But, listen, Hannah, I-I-I'm just curious as to...
我不想吵架 杰夫
I really don't want to fight right now, Jeff.
那天 迪迪踢翻了我的地中海风味碗
The other day, Dignity kicked my Mediterranean bowl
芝麻酱溅满了我的车
and tahini exploded all over my car,
安全带上都是
even the seat belts.
我直接去了瑜伽课
Then I went straight to yoga class,
最后 我们做了尸体式
and at the end, when we did Shavasana,
我全程都在哭
I seriously just cried the entire time.
太丢人了
It was so embarrassing.
我很难过 杰夫
I'm on a hamster wheel, Jeff.
我有很多未处理的创伤
I have all this... unprocessed trauma.
第一天上班的第一个早晨 你就打私人电♥话♥
A personal call on the first morning of the first day
还是在我带你入门的时候
while learning the first rope?!
对不起
Uh, look, I-I'm sorry.
我几个月没和我女朋友说话了
I just haven't talked to my girlfriend for months,
很多事一起发生
and there's a lot going on.
我死了 她的狗狗踢翻了她的芝麻酱碗
I died, and her dogs kicked over her tahini bowl.
伙计 你失控了
Bro, you are out of control.
我们都不想 但你是我的一号♥士兵
Neither of us chose it, but you're my number-one soldier.
我们不能有这样的战术失误
And we cannot have tactical errors like this.
明白
Got it. Loud and clear.
你想要我
And here... You want me to get going on
继续弄柠檬水吗
some more lemon water? 'Cause...
我不知道你的脑袋里在想什么
I'm not sure what's going on in that coconut of yours,
但是你得找到平衡
but you've got to find some balance.
你上次什么时候去看的宝宝
When's the last time you saw the baby?
宝宝
The baby? Uh...
我没机会 但是
you know, I've not had the chance, but I...
我听说很不错
I have... I've heard good things.
去吧 杰夫
Go, Jeff.
找到重心
Get. Centered.
去看宝宝
Go see that baby.
马丁 你在干嘛
Martin? What are you doing here?
你觉得我不能欣赏生命奇迹吗
What, you think I don't appreciate the miracle of life?
你能
No. I-I do.
你看起来很糟糕 杰夫
You don't look too good, Jeff.
是啊
Oh, yeah. Well, I was, uh...
我被放进了水箱
I was put into a tank.
出了麻烦
And there was a snag with it, and when...
不重要
You know, it doesn't matter.
我现在很好
The thing is, I'm fine now.
比很好还好
I-I'm better than fine, actually.
我有工作了
I, uh... I got a job!
在梦想灵感部门
Uh, in Dreamspiration.
做图像设计
Graphic design?
不是 但是我还是能运动到
Uh, not exactly, but I do still get to flex a lot
创意肌肉 所以 算是在做图像设计吧
of those same creative muscles, so, in a way, yes.
好吧
Um, okay, lemme just...
想象这个殖民地是画布
Imagine the colony is a canvas, okay?
梦想灵感部门是画笔
And the Dreamspiration department, it's a paintbrush.
你懂吗 我知道听起来
If that makes any sense. I know that sounds
有点 -我不懂
a little... - No, it doesn't.
他们把人力资源部改名为
They just changed the name of Human Resources
梦想灵感部了 -泰德
to Dreamspiration. - Oh, Ted. Huh.
马丁 这是泰德
So, Martin, this is Ted.
杰夫是我们的新实习生
Yeah. Jeff's our new intern.
我以为你说你有新工作了
Wait, I thought you said you had a job.
实习生也是一个工作
Yeah, well, uh, an internship is a job.
某种程度上 这是最老的工作
I-In a way, it's one of the oldest jobs
你仔细想想
there is, when you really think about it
学徒的传统
because the tradition of apprenticeships...
杰夫 你的眼睛在流血 -那个啊
Jeff, your eye is bleeding. - Oh, that, yeah.
只是遗留的副作用
Just a little residual side effect.
我刚刚说到
But as I was saying, yeah,
城♥堡♥时期
to think back in the time of castles,
有铁匠
you'd have a blacksmith,
训练新铁匠的唯一方法
and the only way to train new blacksmiths was...
你不是该在榨取水果吗
Shouldn't you be reaming some fruit or something?
杰克顿让我来的
Jax actually told me to be here.
他让你工作时间来看宝宝
Jax told you to see the baby during business hours?
是啊
Yeah, actually, and, uh...
我自己不想来的
I wasn't even personally interested,
他坚持
but Jax insisted be...
你不想看宝宝
You didn't want to see the baby?
这个嘛
Uh... well, I...
你知道的
You know... I-I...
杰夫 你该去检查你的眼睛
Jeff, uh, I think you need to get that eye checked.
我了解我自己的身体状况 谢谢
I think I know my own body, thank you.
是血吗 -先生 你让
Is that blood? - Sir, you're making
我们感到不安全
some of us here feel very unsafe.
我的上司叫我来的
My supervisor told me to be here!
你在当众大闹
You're making a scene.
我只是想看宝宝
I'm just trying to see the baby, okay?!
有问题吗
Is there a problem here?
我只想看宝宝
I'm just trying to see the baby!
我记得你
Ah, I remember you.
拜托 先生 这不能闹到管理层
Please, sir. This can't get back to management.
我今年遇到些职业道路上的阻碍
I've had some professional setbacks this year,
这个工作对我很重要
and this job, it's very, very important to me.
真那么重要 你为什么在工作时间
Well, if it's so important, why were you visiting
看宝宝
the baby during business hours?
我的上司叫我去的
My supervisor told me to go!
他逼我的
He forced me!
这个理由真新鲜
Hmm. Never heard that one before.
拜托 我不知道他们会怎么对我
Please, I-I don't know what they're gonna do to me.
上次他们让我睡觉
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表