剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
好了 那就是全部了
Okay, that's the last of it.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
等等 休伯特的实验室
Wait. Hubert's lab.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
怎么回事
What? Wh...
打不开
It's not working.
糟糕
Shit.
我太老了 干不了这活
I'm getting too old for this shit.
戴伦 为什么我总是
Darren, why is it I always find myself
和你在殖民地某个阴暗废弃的角落
in some dank Godforsaken corner of the colony with you?
好问题
That's a great question.
你知道我女儿踢少儿足球吗
Did you know my daughter plays youth soccer?
她踢的 今天我妻子和我说
She does. And today my wife told me
如果我不去看比赛
that if I didn't show up for the game
我们就要考虑分居了
we'd have to discuss a trial separation.
我现在不在比赛现场 戴伦
I'm not at the game, Darren.
我在这里 和你一起
I'm here... with you...
在这个恶心的地下室
In this disgusting fucking basement,
试图搞明白整个殖民地
trying to figure out how a literal plague of locusts
怎么爆发了蝗灾
happened to blow up the entire colony
就在火星周♥年♥庆♥之际
just days before Marsiversary,
那是今年最重要的场合
the most important moment of this year.
我今年最重要的时刻
My most important moment of this year.
打扰一下 你会想来看看这个的
Uh, sir, excuse me, you're gonna want to take a look at this.
快点 他们来了
Quick. They're coming.
我已经最快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
这是什么 食品贮藏室吗
What is this, a food pantry?
我们看的是什么
Wh... what are we looking at here?
我告诉你 你看的是什么
I'll tell you what the fuck you're looking at.
这里的硝酸钾足够
That's enough potassium nitrate
让殖民地在地图上被抹除
to wipe this whole colony off the map.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 真好
Terrorists, great.
我不确定我们需要用“恐”开头的这个词 布莱顿
I-I-I don't know if we need to use the "T" word, Brandon.
没人能知道这事
No one can know about this.
掩盖它
Cover it up,
找出谁干的
find out who's responsible,
处理掉他们 马上
and get rid of 'em... now.
这里就是企业渎职的
This place is a fucking rat's nest
鼠窝 好吗
of corporate malfeasance, okay?
都是阴谋
Fuckin' conspiracies.
阴谋
Conspiracies.
我告诉两个单词 史蒂夫·凯斯
I got two words for ya... Steve Case.
他知道
Yeah. He knows.
给他打个电♥话♥
Give him a call.
我现在就打
I'll call him right now.
他们骗你来 保证给你全世界
They reel ya up here, promise you the world,
然后榨干♥你♥
then take it all away till you're nothing.
别看我
Sorry. Don't look at me.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
马上播放一条火星地新闻的特别报道
Please stand by for a "Mars.ly News" special report.
调响点
Hey, turn it up.
大伙们 就像你们可能已经注意到的那样
Hey, team. As you may have noticed,
昨晚我们小殖民地出现一些不速之客
we had some unexpected visitors in our little colony last night.
好消息是没有需要担心的
Well, the good news is there's nothing to be worried about.
这些小家伙是火星地
These critters were part of Mars.ly's
食物试验项目
experimental food program,
最近调高生育率的
and a recent initiative to ramp up
措施有点太成功了
fertility levels was, well, a little too successful.
但是 多亏了我们员工的努力
But thanks to some major hustle from our essential workers
他们真的 -天呐
who are truly... - Jesus Christ.
欢迎来到胡话星球
Welcome to planet bullshit.
智慧生物迹象 零
Signs of intelligent life... Zero.
这些雅皮士根本不知道他们在干什么
These yuppie fucks have no idea what they're dealing with.
这次又是什么 苏利
What is it this time, Sully?
那些虫子是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Are the bugs terrorists?
是啊
Fucking "A" right they are.
这是掩盖 杰克
You're looking at a cover-up, Jack.
他们以为我们是傻子
They think we're idiots.
他们要吃惊了
Well, they're about to get a big fucking surprise.
给他们点颜色看看 苏利
Alright, well, give 'em hell, Sully.
对付他们去 伙计
Yeah, go get 'em, man.
他们是谁来着 外星虫恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What are they again, alien bug terrorists?
凯尔 -没事的 亲爱的
Kyle. - It's okay, babe.
酒保 给我朋友凯尔再来一杯啤酒
Hey bartender, another beer here for my buddy Kyle.
这杯撒了
This one spilled.
你说什么 嘿
What are you talking ab... hey!
干什么
What the hell, man?
密♥码♥
Password?
斑鸠
Turtledove.
不对 阿巴斯
No, no, Abbas. Incorrect.
你知道是我 还问密♥码♥干嘛
If you know it's me, why do I need a password?
为了安全
Security.
有人来了 让我进去
Someone's coming. Let me in.
密♥码♥
Okay. Give me the password then.
我忘了 -那我不能让你进
I forgot. - Then I cannot let you in.
我是巴基派领导
I am the current head of Buckys.
我设置的密♥码♥
I make the passwords.
那新设置一个
So make a new password.
你好
Hello.
好吧 “我爱你一二三”
Okay. "I love you. One, two, three."
这就是新密♥码♥
That's the new password.
让我进
Let me in.
请说密♥码♥
Password please?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你一二三
I love you. One, two, three.
你记性太差了
Bad memory.
太差了 阿巴斯
That's a very bad memory, Abbas.
笨蛋
Idiot.
我们被追捕
We are being hunted.
他们觉得我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They think we are terrorists
就因为那些腌肉的粉
because of that stupid meat-curing powder.
杰夫在哪里
Wait, where is Jeff?
对啊 杰夫呢
Yes, where is Jeff?
我通常不会怪罪人
I'm not usually one to cast blame
但是那个年轻人放出了蝗虫 然后消失了
but the boy released the locusts and then he disappears?
奇怪
Curious.
杰夫是个很坏的人
Jeff is very very bad man.
杰夫是个笨蛋
Look, Jeff is an idiot, okay?
我很生他的气
And I am extremely angry with him.
但这只是意外
But this was just an accident.
他犯了大错
The fellow made a huge mistake.
至少他应该纠正它
The least he can do is correct it.
但是那个懦夫却躲了起来
Yet the coward hides.
我们完蛋了
This is fucked. We're fucked.
这么多年的努力 最终只是为了
All those years of work just to rot
在这个企业死星里腐烂
in this corporate fucking Death Star.
我们直飞向地狱
We are flying into hell on this Death Star.
你能不能闭嘴
Will you shut up, please?
马丁和我昨晚摧毁了
Martin and I destroyed all the evidence
所有能找到的证据
we could last night.
但是 我们未能取回
However, we were unable to collect
某人细致地贴了标签的DNA样本库
a certain someone's meticulously labeled archive of DNA samples,
因为他改了密♥码♥
because someone changed the password.
确实不幸
Hm. Unfortunate indeed.
鉴于情况紧急
Well, given the urgency of the situation
我愿意把新密♥码♥告诉
I would be willing to share the new password
年轻健康的马丁 他就能快速取回
with lean, young Martin so that he may collect it with haste.
你们为什么那么执着于密♥码♥
What is it with you people and your passwords?
休伯特 这是你的错
Hubert, this is your fault.
你解决
You fix it.
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表