剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
杰夫在哪里
And where the hell is Jeff?!
一切还好吗 杰伙计
Everything okay there, "J" man?
我只是有很多要想的事
Uh, yeah, no, just got a lot on my mind
也许我们应该
and, you know, maybe we should...
我们应该延迟这个会议
I think we should push this,
看样子老T
because it seems like Tee's
不会出席了
probably not going to show, and...
我们要开始吗
We gonna get started on this shit or what?
嘿 老T
Uh, hey, Tee.
我们直接开始吧
Yeah, so, uh, why don't we just jump right in?
我考量了所有人的意见
I took everyone's notes into account
这是新方向
and here's the new direction.
这个叫“建筑师”
I call this one "The Architect."
这个叫“宝宝话”
This one is "Baby Talk."
这个是
And, uh...
“最高点”
Apex.
这个真的
It's really...
当你分解看
When you break it down,
是关于探索创新的感觉
it's about, uh, the sense of exploration, innovation,
身体也是精神的前沿
a physical but also psychological frontier.
这其实是 -别说了
It's really... - Stop.
没有意见 -太惊艳了
No notes. - It's stunning.
看看那个分形
I mean, look at that fractal.
杰作 杰夫
It's a masterpiece, Jeff.
其实你们所看的很多
Uh, well, actually, a-a lot of what you're looking at,
都是老T的主意 我不能邀功
those are Tee's ideas, so I really can't take credit.
别听他的
Nah, don't listen to him.
他在说谎
He's lying.
都是杰夫的功劳
Shit's all Jeff.
他堪比菲波那契
Fucking Fibonacci up in here.
杰夫 这是公♥司♥的艰难时刻
Jeff, this is a challenging moment for the company.
大家心中有疑惑
People are asking questions.
谁能怪他们呢
And who can blame them?
蝗虫 丢失的器械
The locusts, the missing equipment,
地下室的奇怪秘密俱乐部
the weird fucking secret club in the basement.
有破坏分子威胁着我们的核心工作
There are subversive elements threatening our core business.
嘿 我们屋子里可能就有
Hey, someone in this room right now
破坏分子
could be a subversive element.
对 泰德
That's exactly right, Ted.
股东都指望我们能解决
The shareholders are counting on us.
更别提福尔科了
Not to mention Falco.
全世界都看着我们
The world is watching.
我们需要传递完美的意思
And we need the messaging to be perfect.
三十年的冒险
"30 years of adventure."
三十年的奇遇
"30 years of wonder."
Hmm.
三十年的记忆
"30 years of memories."
三十年的垃圾
"30 years of shit."
我不会这么措辞
Not the language I would've chosen,
但是他说到点子上了
but, uh, he's got a point.
我们需要新的标语
We need some fresh lines.
我偏向于设计概念
Uh, I'm more of a conceptual guy,
不擅长写作
not exactly a writer per se,
也许我应该和美代里讨论
but maybe this is something that I should talk to Midori about?
是啊
Um, yeah.
可以 杰夫 她在外面某个地方
Sure, Jeff. She's out there somewhere.
我顺便找找阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Yeah, while we're at it maybe I can track down Amelia Earhart.
多谢 杰夫
Thanks a lot, Jeff.
很高兴和你合作
Really glad to be working with you on this.
可恶
God damn it.
“他们带着无法满足的饥饿从天空降临” -嘿
"From the sky they descended with an insatiable hunger..." - Hey.
“吞噬面前的一切”
"devouring everything before them."
从我的办公室出去
Get the hell out of my office.
我恰巧看了你的新闻片段
Happened to catch your little news segment.
食物试验项目 是吧
Experimental food program, huh?
不巧 我对胡话过敏
Too bad I'm allergic to bullshit.
你耳朵堵住了吗
What do you got, shit in your ears?
出去 马上
Get out... now.
你不记得我 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
特里弗·苏利文
Trevor Sullivan...
高级技工 应用机器学科技
Senior Mechanic, Applied Robotic Technology.
那是在你们剔除我的部门 贱卖♥♥了它之前
That is until you assholes gutted it and sold it for scrap
就像你们对这里所以其它重要的东西做的那样
just like everything else that used to matter around here.
恭喜 现在从我的办公室出去
Congratulations. Now get the fuck out of my office.
我相信我们之中有一群
I believe there's a sleeper cell of terrorists
隐藏的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
festering in our midst.
虫子事件敲响了警钟
And this bug bullshit is a warning shot.
也许是我们唯一的警告机会
Might be the only warning shot we get.
大聪明 就算你说的是对的
Okay, smart guy, even if that were true,
当然实际上是不对的 你能做什么
which it is not, what the fuck would you do about it?
Poof.
干嘛 -生化危机检查
Yeah, what? - Uh, biohazard sweep, my boy.
什么 -我们要找到女王蝗
Say what? - Yep, we'll do our best to find the queen
分♥析♥她有没有有害病原
then we can analyze her for harmful pathogens.
嘿 -只希望不是胡说体八道菌
Hey. - Let's hope it's not Bubulum Stercus.
吸几口那个
A few snuffs of that,
你可能就不能呼吸了
and you might find yourself incapable of breathing.
听着 我没空和你纠缠这个
Listen, man, I ain't got time for this.
当然前提是 你的肠道还未
That is, of course, if your bowels haven't
充满血 -嘿
already filled with blood. - Hey, hey, hey.
好吧
Alright, alright, alright, alright.
别说了 去吧
That's enough. Go on. Get.
谁 -杰夫
Who is it? - Jeff.
走开
Go away.
克莉丝托 拜托 我想谈谈
Crystal, come on. I need to talk.
拜托让我进去
Please let me in.
克莉丝托
Crystal.
没什么好谈的
There is nothing to talk about.
走开
Leave.
让我进去
Let me in.
抱歉我没去会议 我想
Sorry for missing the meeting. I wanted to...
你知道多严重吗
Do you understand how serious this is?
对不起 有很多事发生着
I'm sorry. I've got a lot going on,
我在尽力
and I've been doing the best that I poss...
他们觉得我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They think we're terrorists.
因为你的错误 我们的使命结束了
And because of your mistake, the mission is over.
全结束了
It's all over.
我知道你很期待
I mean, I know you were really looking forward
离开这里
to getting out there.
这不是去度假 杰夫
This wasn't some fucking holiday, Jeff.
这是我们的生活
This was our lives.
比起这些事 我更在乎你
Okay, well, I care about you way more than this other stuff.
也许我们可能休整一下 重新部署
Maybe we can all just take a beat, regroup.
夏天也快到了
I mean, hey, summer, it's right around the corner.
季节在更替 好吧 季节没有更替
The seasons are cha... well, the seasons aren't changing,
但是电影之夜要回来了
but movie night's coming back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
说来好笑
You know, it's funny,
我一直在巴基派面前维护你
I keep defending you to the Buckys,
但是你却一直维护火星地
and you keep defending Mars.ly.
你不懂
You don't understand, okay?
现在事情很复杂
Things are... they're complicated for me right now,
你应该理解
things that you should know about.
我完全理解
No, I understand perfectly well.
你从来没有在乎过使命
You never cared about the mission.
你只在乎你自己
You only cared about yourself.
在你的象牙塔里
Oh, up in your ivory tower
一切都是非黑即白
everything is so black and white.
我很抱歉 我破坏了你去到
Hey, I'm sorry I ruined your chances of going out
荒无人烟的外面 强咽蝗虫
in the middle of fucking nowhere to choke down grasshoppers
等待氧气耗尽的机会
and wait for the oxygen to run out.
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表