剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
Fractals and shit everywhere.
要下一层次的 厉害的
I'm talking next level, baller level.
让我感到我不知道在看什么
Like, I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at
因为我的脑子都理解不了
because my brain can't comprehend this shit.
多就是多 杰夫
More is more in this case, Jeff.
小袋要出现
And Taz, Taz should be in there.
袋獾 可以小小的
The Tasmanian Devil. He can be small.
好的 谢谢
Okay, cool, well, thank you.
要修改挺多的
I-I think this is gonna be a pretty big revise,
可能要延期
so we might have to push out the dates a bit.
不行 日期改不了 伙计
Yeah, no, we're firm on the dates, bud.
杰夫
Look, Jeff.
随性地做 好吗
Just vibe with it, okay?
做得开心
Have fun.
记下所有的建议
Take the notes... all of them...
但是化为你自己的创意
But make it your own, you know?
杰夫风格
Jeff style.
我想在画面里看到你派对男孩的一面
I wanna see that party boy on the page.
哈哈 小杰
A huh huh, jeah!
大伙们 抱歉
Hey, guys! Sorry, sorry.
卫生间里有严重的棕色警报
We had a serious code brown in the WC.
你有想法吗 戴伦
Anything you wanna tack on, Dare?
没有
Uh... no! Uh...
做得很好 杰夫 优秀
stellar work, Jeff. A plus.
还画了热气球
Even got a hot-air balloon in there, I see.
很有品味
Real classy stuff.
一群公♥司♥高管
Oh, yeah, why don't a bunch of corporate executives
指挥专业的创意人员
tell the creative professional what to do?
太合理了
Yeah, that makes sense!
现在只需去喂蟋蟀
Just gotta go feed these grasshoppers first,
多谢我的巴基派好朋友们
thanks to my good friends, the Buckys.
没问题
No problemo, guys.
时间一大把
Got plenty of time for everything!
写在待做事项里
No, you just put it on the to-do list
杰夫好伙计就会完成
and let old Jeffrey boy take care of it!
太疯狂了
Gah! It's fucking crazy!
我要疯了
I mean, I'm losing it.
像小鸟一样疯了
It's cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo!
等等
Whoa, wait a second.
好了
Bingo.
就是这么做 杰夫好伙计
And that's how you beat 'em, Jeffy boy.
他们低估你 然后乓一下
They underestimate you and then, boom,
你用小鸟闹钟装置打败他们
you hit 'em with the cuckoo clock rig.
要厉害的
Baller level.
重新诠释设计
Reappropriate those designs,
做得彻底
but for good this time.
布里欧 伙计
Brioche, bro.
不要不起眼的图画
And none of these dinky-ass drawings.
汽水是种族歧视 -感受乐趣
Soda is racist. - Have fun.
画面里要看到派对男孩
I wanna see that party boy on the page.
这间屋子里的人是我们所有的了
The people in this room are all we have now.
我们都知道离开殖民地多危险
We all know how incredibly dangerous leaving the colony is.
杰夫
Jeff?
太勇敢了
Very bold.
我想我会加入你
Well, I suppose I'll join you!
还有人吗
Anyone else?
对不起 等等 我们在
I'm sorry, wait, what are we...?
这是投票吗
This is a, uh... It's a vote?
我不敢相信我们真的要做了
I can't believe we're doing this.
决定了
It's decided.
我们两周后出发
We leave in two weeks' time.
抱歉 阿巴斯 我能重新
Sorry, Abbas, if I could revisit
投票
the... that... the vote...
不 杰夫 这很合理
No, Jeff, it makes perfect sense.
我们都支持你
We're all behind you on this.
所有人都专注于
While the entire world has their eyes
火星周♥年♥庆♥那个败坏的庆典时
on the perverted carnival of Marsiversary,
我们将逃离
we will make our escape.
这个败坏的殖民地的周♥年♥庆♥
The anniversary of this corrupt colony
将会是我们的人类新驻点的周♥年♥庆♥
will become the anniversary of our new outpost for humanity!
杰夫
Jeff... Jeff...
嘿 杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
嘿 怎么了
Oh, hey. What's up?
我想问你今晚有空吗
I was just, uh, wondering if you're free tonight.
做巴基派的任务吗
Like, for some Bucky job? Or...
不是 只是休闲玩乐
No. Just to... hang out.
好啊
Oh. Yeah!
好的
Good.
五点半
Uh, 5:30?
好啊
5:30 is good.
能六点吗
Actually, um, can we do 6:00?
六点十七
Or I'm sorry, 6:17?
我们不必约的
You know we don't have to do this.
不 我想去的
No, this is great.
好主意
This is a great idea.
就五点半
5:30 it is.
到时见
Okay. I'll see you then.
起床了 摇滚明星
Rise and shine, rock star.
嘿 布莱顿
Oh, oh, hey, Brandon.
老T说他很爱
Just came by to tell you that Tee loves, and I quote,
你的新作品 他可没用“作品”这个词
"da new stuff" and he didn't use the word stuff.
他爱到想和你合作
He's so into it that he wants to full on collab.
好吧 什么时候
Um, sure... yeah. When?
快出去 机器讨厌鬼
Hey, yo, get outta here, robo-bitch!
让大人物做事
Time to let the players play.
让我戴上耳罩
Whoa! Ear muffs!
我什么也没听见
Alright, I didn't hear any of that.
我很兴奋
I'm excited!
我五点半有事
Well, I got a thing at 5:30,
我只能
so that's my only, uh...
古巴
Uh... uh... uh... Cuba!
关塔纳梅拉
Guantanamera!
Uh uh uh huh uh huh.
不用了 谢谢
No, I... I'm good, thank you.
我已经开了
I already opened it.
别让我喝两瓶
Don't make me double fist.
我不是酗酒的人
I'm not a fucking alcoholic.
打开图片 开始疯狂吧
Open up dem j-pegs, boy! Let's go nuts.
让我们发疯吧
Let's actually go insane.
耶 小杰
Uh uh uh uh uh, yeah! Jeah!
我拉下了他的裤子
Then I pulled down his pants,
扎克从背后过来
Zach comes around from the back,
用吹风除尘机冰击了他的蛋蛋
ice-blasted his nuts with the air duster.
太残暴了
It was fucking brutal.
日本级的恶作剧
Japanese-grade prank, dude.
那些家伙太残暴了
Yo, those guys are fucking savage over there.
我给你看点日本级恶作剧
Here, let me pull up some Japanese pranks real quick.
我们偏离正题了吧
I-I think maybe we're losing the thread here a little bit.
我知道
I feel you, I feel you.
从头开始吧
Let's just start over from the beginning.
你给我发点批注
Okay, yeah or... or maybe you send me some notes
我明早处理怎么样
and I take a crack at it first thing in the morning?
不喝啤酒 就思考不了 对吧
It's... it's just hard to even think without beer, right?
再喝点吗
Should we get more?
我不想喝醉
I mean, I'm not trying to get drunk,
我只是觉得没法专注
but I'm like, "Yo, it's hard to focus."
我让那个机器小讨厌鬼给我们送点
Here, I'm gonna have that lil robot bitch get us some more.
我不能喝了 抱歉
I-I can't. I'm really sorry.
五点半我有事 我得
I have a thing at 5:30 that I really need...
重新约时间
Really need to re-schedule.
我们正在兴头上呢
Yo, we're fucking deep in the zone right now, bruh.
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表