剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
That's okay.
你能和别人走一起吗 杰夫
Can you find someone else to walk next to, Jeff?
当然
Yeah. Totally.
当然
Totally.
有一艘船从北方起航
♪ There was a ship sailed from the North Country ♪
它的名字是甜美的库马蒂
♪ And the name of the ship was the Sweet Kumadee ♪
她用松树和橡树做成
♪ She was built of the pine and the bay oak tree ♪
她在低地上航行
♪ And she sailed on the Lowlands, Lowlands ♪
一起唱 杰夫 你应该知道歌♥词了
C'mon, Jeff, you should know the words by now.
她在低地上航行
♪ And she sailed on the Lowlands Low ♪
我们只航行了三周
♪ We hadna been a-sailin' a week but barely three ♪
瞭望员发现了一只法国大船
♪ When the lookout man, he sighted a French gaudie ♪
他说“我们要被送去
♪ And he said, "We'll be a-sent ♪
海底了”
♪ Tae the bottom of the sea" ♪
当我们在低地上航行
♪ As we sailed on the Lowlands, Lowlands ♪
她在低地上航行
♪ And she sailed on the Lowlands Low ♪
当心
Hey, careful!
让我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
席拉
Sheila?
嘿 席拉
Hey, hey, Sheila?
再见 席拉
Goodbye, Sheila.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
你和星星生活在一起了
You live among stars and the planets now.
我绝对不会想到
Never in a million years would I have thought
席拉会在是躺在那火葬柴堆上的人
that Sheila would be the one on that veritable funeral pyre
而不是我这个老头
instead of me, the old sack of eggs that I am.
但是席拉最清楚
But Sheila knew better than anyone,
在这个星球上
death is our next-door neighbor
死亡是我们的隔壁邻居
up here on the God of War.
现在我们已经找到了水源 我们的时机快到了
And now that we've found water and our time is nigh,
如果认为 我们所有人都能
we'd be fools to think some of us
活着度过 是异想天开的
won't be joining her in martyrdom.
但是我已经埋葬了两任妻子
But I've buried two wives.
你觉得我害怕你吗 火星
You think I'm afraid of you, Mars?!
要想我放弃 你还差得远呢
It's gonna take a hell of a lot more to stand me down,
你这个红头混♥蛋♥
you red-headed sonofabitch!
别忘了
Don't ever forget...
有火星地 还有火星
There's Mars.ly, and then there's Mars.
别将两者混淆
Never get the two confused.
我们必须牢记
We must remember.
永远牢记
Always.
为了席拉
For Sheila.
星系
♪ Galaxy ♪
我是这个星系的统治者
♪ I'm the ruler of the galaxy ♪
星系
♪ Galaxy ♪
我是这个星系的统治者
♪ I'm the ruler of the galaxy ♪
星球
♪ Planet ♪
他是这个星系的统治者
♪ He's the ruler of the galaxy ♪
火星
♪ Mars ♪
他是统治者
♪ He's the ruler... ♪
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表