剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
天呐 我太傻了
God. I was so stupid.
我应该听他们的
I should've listened to everyone.
这就都不会发生了
Then none of this would've happened.
听着 杰夫 这是一个错误
Listen, Jeff, this was a mistake.
大错误
A big one.
如果我们都有幸度过这个难关
If somehow we're all lucky enough to survive this,
我想你知道
I want you to know
你不用再和我说话了
that you should never, ever speak to me again.
别自欺欺人了
And don't kid yourself.
如果我们被抓了 他们不会看在你是公♥司♥
If we get caught, they're not gonna spare you
大人物图像设计师的份上 就放过你
just 'cause you're a corporate dipshit graphic designer.
天呐
Ah, Jesus.
怎么样 讨厌鬼
How you doing, asshole?
不好意思 应该叫你讨厌鬼长官了
Sorry, I guess it's Sergeant Asshole now.
看看是谁来了 这家伙的机器狗
Well, look who it is. Guy who's robot dog
蹭他的腿太用力了 他腿都瘸了
humped his leg so hard he walks with a limp.
他们给你找了新工作
Hey, they find you a new job,
还是 你还在找大脚怪吗
or are you still looking for bigfoot?
正好你问了
Funny you should ask.
我确实得到了新工作 你的工作
I actually did get a job... Yours.
我接替这个调查
I'm taking over this investigation
现在生效
starting right fuckin' now.
我得和戴伦谈谈这个
Yeah, yeah, I got to talk to Darren about this.
你说的时候 告诉他
Yeah, while you're at it, tell him
我说 这个犯罪现场是一个灾难
I said this crime scene's a fucking disaster.
看来我们任务艰巨 女士们
Looks like we got our work cut out for us, ladies.
好了 来这里
Alright, gather around.
你们先告诉我
Why don't you start by taking me through...
你们先 该死
Why don't you start... fuck.
嘿 一号♥哈迪男孩 给我弄杯威士忌
Hey, Hardy Boy number one, go get me a scotch.
今天有得干了
It's gonna be a long fuckin' day.
什么 天呐
Wha... wh... wh... wh... oh, my God.
怎么回事
Wh... what's going on here?
事情是 我们有问题了
What's going on is, we've got a problem.
我们知道你想干什么
We know what you've been up to.
斯莫吉 给他找条裤子
Smokey, find this little bitch a pair of pants.
我们要出去走走
We going for a walk.
你好 小鱼
Ah, bonjour, petit poisson.
不好意思 好先生
Excuse me, good sir.
Whoa, ho-ho.
你拿着什么
What do you got there?
这个啊
Oh, this.
只是些工业废物
Just, some industrial detritus.
零碎的小东西 不值钱的小摆设
Odds and ends. Bric-a-brac.
你拿来给我看看
Why don't you hand it over, let me have a look-see?
如果你不介意
If it's all the same to you,
我拿去证据室 打包好 标记好
I'll be taking it to evidence, bagged and tagged.
你知道程序的 -给我 马上
You know the protocol. - Give it to me... now.
好先生 你抓住我了
Good sir, you've caught me.
我发现这个罐头
I stumbled upon this tin of conservas,
我身体里的美食家接管了
and the gastronome in me took over.
拿上你的零食 走吧
Take your snack, and get the fuck out of here.
再见 长官
Au revoir, inspector.
伙计
Yo, homie!
嘿 胖子 回来
Hey, fat man! Come back here!
我爱这里的椒盐卷饼
Love the pretzels here.
能看到后厨的场景很不错
I-It's good to see behind the scenes, you know,
这里是魔法发生的地方
where the magic happens.
听着
Yo, what?
把你椒盐卷饼的嘴闭上
Shut your pretzel ass up, bitch.
“因为如果上帝在天使犯罪时没有宽恕他们
"For if God did not spare angels when they sinned
而是把他们送去地狱
but sent them to hell,
给他们拷上黑暗的枷锁 等待审判”
put them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment."
半人马之屋
Centauri House.
你一定是大名鼎鼎的杰夫
Ah, you must be the famous Jeff.
我们终于见面了
Finally we meet.
给你来一根雪茄
Let's get you set up with a puro.
好选择
Excellent choice.
对雪茄有品味的图像设计师
A graphic designer with a taste for cigars...
好组合
Quite the combination.
你的眼睛会适应的 听我的
Your eyes will adjust. Take it from me...
你看的越多 看到的越多
The more you look, the more you see, hm?
喝点什么吗
How about something to drink?
杰夫 你喜欢莫吉托吗
Tell me, Jeff, do you like mojitos?
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
嘿 我只想谈谈
Hey, I just want to talk.
你知道半人马象征什么吗
Do you know what the Centauri symbolizes, Jeff?
权力 精力 兄弟情谊
Power. Virility. Brotherhood.
你属于兄弟组织了
You are part of that brotherhood now.
让我解释给你听 有两个火星地
Let me explain. There are two Mars.ly's.
下面那里的 和上面这里的
Down there and up here.
你现在在上面这里
You are now up here.
随之你得到一些特权
And that comes with certain privileges.
让我告诉你一个有关迈阿密的故事
Let me tell you a story about Miami.
餐厅 女人 公♥寓♥
The restaurants, the women, the condos...
杰夫
Jeff. Jeff.
杰夫 你的电♥话♥在响
Jeff, the phone is ringing.
杰夫 你在哪里
Whoa. Jeff. Where are you?
半人马之屋
Uh, Centauri House, actually.
哇 你出人头地了
Wow. Big time, huh?
我在这里经常听到你的名字
Been hearing your name a lot down here.
让我印象深刻的事情 杰夫
Really impressive stuff, Jeff.
谢谢
Uh, well, thanks.
我只是打来
Well, I-I was just calling,
告诉你
uh, to tell you...
我要去火星了
I'm coming up.
你什么
Y-You're what?
他们给了我升职
Yeah, they offered me a big promotion,
我觉得是时候了
and, anyway, I... I just thought it was time.
马上可以和你见面了
So I guess I will see you soon.
你到时候也许可以请我喝酒
Maybe you can buy me a drink when I'm up there.
也许我
Yeah, maybe I...
杰夫不能继续打电♥话♥了
Hey, Jefé can't talk right now.
什么
Oh, what?
再聊 亲爱的
Psh. Later hottie.
她说什么
W-W-What'd she say?
你的女孩说替她亲你一下
Your girl says to give you a big, fat kiss.
孩子们 别激动
Niños, niños, calmate, calmate.
表演要开始了
The show is about to begin.
Uh-oh.
出来吧 别躲了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
先生 我不知道你为什么追我
Sir, sir, I'm not sure why you were chasing me,
我保证没有异常的事情发生
but I assure you there's nothing untoward occurring.
我的手续文件就在这里
In fact, I have my papers right here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你不用这么做
You don't have to do this.
一个人的命运不是预设好的
A man's fate is not predestined.
我不是科顿·马瑟
I'm not Cotton Mather here.
你在失重环境里做过吗
You ever bang in zero "G"?
我可以让你和贝拉去失重间
I'll get you and Bella access to the drop room.
你要先和老大谈谈
But first, you gotta talk to the boss.
这是必须要做的
It had to be done.
斐波那契
Fibonacci.
进来了
In the house.
嘿
Hey, man.
过来让我看看那张脸
Come over here so I can see that face.
兄弟 你看起来好极了
Bro, you're looking bellissimo.
说真的 这个地方对你很好
I mean that. This place is treating you well.
今晚很疯狂
Yeah... tonight's been really... crazy.
我还在想你的展示
I'm still thinking about that presentation of yours.
你有水平 伙计
You got the goods, man.
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表