剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
如果我们发现水源 我们就可以三周内
If we find water, we could leave Mars.ly
离开火星地
in as little as three weeks.
我们明天一早就出发
We leave first thing tomorrow.
明天时间安排很紧凑 所以我们的团队要能干
We've got a tight timeline, so we'll need a tight crew.
马丁 你是技术领队
Martin, you're tech lead.
唐和朱迪斯 你们操作钻机
Don and Judith, you're running drill.
克莉丝托 你分♥析♥土壤
Crystal, you're on soil analysis.
年轻的杰夫
And, young Jeffrey...
你在短短任期内展现了很大的勇气
you've shown a good deal of spunk in your short tenure.
我们需要多双手
We'll need an extra pair of hands,
我希望你加入
and I'd like you to join.
不错的注意 席拉
That's a cool idea, Sheila,
但是杰夫负责喂蟋蟀 所以
but Jeff's actually on grasshopper duty, so...
随便谁都能按个摁钮喂蟋蟀
Anyone can push a button to feed the grasshopper.
我肯定你能找到暂代他的
I'm confident you'll find someone great
好人选
to fill in for him.
好了 大伙
Okay, everyone.
记得 低调点
Remember, keep a low profile.
这只是一个普通的科学外出考察
This is just an ordinary scientific expedition
如果火星地发现不对
because if Mars.ly finds out otherwise...
那么你们都知道后果
then, well, you all know what happens.
抱歉
Sorry! Sorry.
没关系
No problemo.
有没有搞错
C'mon!
Oh.
嘿 布莱顿 你吓到我了
Hey, Brandon. You scared me.
我听说你今天要外出
I heard you were going on a trip today.
你知道的 就是普通的科学研究
Oh, y'know, just a run-of- the-mill science-gathering
科学研究 科学考察
science-gathering science expedition.
带你去科学考察
A little suspicious they'd take a guy
很可疑
like you on a science trip.
这个嘛
Well...
别误解我 我爱科学
Don't get me wrong. I love science.
我只是觉得火星周♥年♥庆♥的下一任创意总监
I just think the next creative director of Marsiversary
有更重要的事情要处理
might have more important business to attend to.
我吗
Whoa, wait. Me?
是啊
That's right.
哇
Whoa. Wow.
杰夫·库普
I-I mean, Jeff Cooper,
创意总监
Creative Director.
Whew.
山本美代里怎么办
But what about Midori Yamamoto?
Ooh.
她在来的路上 然后她错过了
Well, she was en route, and she missed...
火星
Mars.
她死了吗
Well, is she dead?
可以确定的是 她只能远程提供点子了
Let's just say she'll be giving notes remotely...
目前是这样
for a time.
我们仍有稳定的信♥号♥♥ 但是
We still have a pretty reliable signal, but, uh...
你知道的 她是个很棒的人
you know, she's a real great person.
不管如何 我希望你喜欢办公室
Anyway, I hope you like offices
因为你马上要有一间了
'cause you're about to have one.
我不知道那样是否
Well... I'm not sure if, uh, that's gonna...
美代里来电了
Oh, that's Midori right now.
你猜不到我站在谁旁边
You'll never guess who I'm standing next to.
你开免提了吗
Okay, am I on speaker?
抱歉 我不是这么看待的
I'm sorry. That's not how I see it.
双方都有很多好人
Well, there are some very good people on both sides.
请关免提
Please take me off speaker.
关 免 提
Take. Me. Off. Speak...
还以为你会请病假 不来了呢
Hm. Thought you might be calling in sick.
我吗 才不会呢
Me? Naw.
别忘了 这不是我
Remember, this ain't exactly my, uh...
第一次去地表了
my first rodeo out there on the surface.
这和你和拳王在殖民地前玩抓屁♥股♥
Mmm... this is gonna be a little different
还是有点不一样的
than you and Slugs playing grab-ass in front of the colony.
出了错 你不能直接跑回来
Any screw-ups, and you can't run wee, wee, wee back inside.
好吗
Alright?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Oh, hey.
一切还好吗
Uh, everything okay?
还好
Uh, ha, yeah.
我和拳王
Me and Sluggo
会摸摸这个小家伙 以求好运
just give the little fellow a rub for good luck,
你知道的 在每次出去之前
you know, before we go out there.
它看起来像连环杀手的神龛
It looks like some kind of serial killer shrine.
哈哈 没有
Ha ha. No, no.
拳王 他心地不错
Sluggo, he's got a heart of gold.
虽然他时不时会突袭你一下 但是
I mean, sure, he'll dry-gulch you every now and again, but...
好了 大伙
Alright, everybody!
出发吧
Let's get this show on the road.
是时候了
That's our cue.
你往哪里走
Where are you going?
B舱门 对吗
Port B, right?
那是一类载具和步行人员的出入口 士兵
That's class one vehicles and foot traffic, soldier.
你现在跻身入一流团队了
You're in the big leagues now.
我们来这里
This is us.
今天真适合外出
Beautiful day for it.
早上好 唐
Morning, Don.
早上好 富兰克林
Good morning, Franklin!
很高兴见到你 席拉
Lovely to see you, Sheila.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我是杰夫·库普 我是新
Jeff Cooper. I'm new...
紧紧抱住你 我们飘向天堂
♪ Holding you closer in my arms, we drift to heaven ♪
迎接曙光
♪ Bringing in the morning light ♪
说了做了的之后 只剩下我们
♪ And after all is said and done, there's only us ♪
我们能重归于好
♪ We can make it right ♪
所以
♪ So ♪
我们的爱会一直延续
♪ Our love will carry on and on ♪
现在
♪ Now ♪
我们的爱将不再有条件
♪ Our love will be free ♪
没有条件
♪ Be free ♪
你在写什么
What are you working on there?
新简历
A new résumé?
你写到第几版了 第一百版
What are we up to now... Version 100.0?
很幽默 马丁
That's very funny, Martin.
我其实是在欣赏周围的世界
I'm actually appreciating the world around me.
你有空可以试试
You should try it some time.
是不是指 你看见这些东西 然后你思考
Yeah, it's like, you see this stuff, and you wonder,
“你怎么会在这里” -是啊
"Why are you here?" - Yes!
正是 -不是 伙计
Exactly! - No, dude.
你怎么会在这里
Why are you here?
你为什么也来这次外出
Why are you on this trip?
别这样 马丁 你不是这个意思
Aw, come on, Martin. You don't mean that.
不 我就是这个意思
No, I do, actually.
你应该在你的本子里记下这句话
You should put that in your journal.
我们的算法显示 这里可能是
Our algorithms suggest that this could be
火星的肥沃月湾
the fertile crescent of Mars.
和整个山谷一样宽的一脉冰层
A vein of ice as wide as the entire valley
就在我们脚下十米左右
just 10 or so yards beneath our feet.
你怎么看
What do ya think?
这
It's, uh...
这
It's, uh...
很不错 我想
nice, I guess.
如果我们幸运 这里就会你是的新家园 伙计
If we're lucky, this'll be your new home, sport.
直到永远
For all of eternity.
你会在这里活到死
You will live and die right there.
好了 马丁
Alright. Marty?
好了 -克莉丝托
Check. - Crystal?
好了
Check.
杰夫 -好了
Jeff? - Yes, check.
好了 开始钻
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表