剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
Okay, drop it.
开始了
Dropping!
1.5米
1.5 meters.
告诉我点好消息
Tell me something good.
目前还没
Nothing yet.
Ommmm.
Ommmm.
我的前任很喜欢做瑜伽
You know, my ex does a lot of yoga.
经常做
Yeah, like, a lot.
你听到我了
Oh. You heard me.
我没意识到我的无线电开着 抱歉
I didn't realize my radio was on. Sorry.
没事 我理解
No, no, I-I-I get it.
我挺喜欢的
I... It's... I liked it.
在这里 我感觉跟像自己
I feel more myself out here.
进展如何
How are we doing?
还没有发现
Nothing yet.
有尘暴在半小时以外的地方
There's a dust storm about half an hour away.
我想 我们有时间再试一次
I-I think we've got time for one more shot.
我们找下一个位置
Let's find our next site.
这是个坏主意
Oh, no. Guys, this... this is a bad idea.
确实看起来挺危险的
Uh, huh, yeah, it does look pretty dangerous.
真行 探测棒
Great. Divining rods.
怎么不干脆问小矮妖冰层在哪里
Or maybe we should ask a fucking leprechaun where the ice is.
我不排斥寻求精灵的指引
I'm not above asking the sprites for guidance.
我们的任务成败在此一举了
It's now or never for our mission.
你知道的 马丁
You know that, Martin.
我们要死了
We're gonna die!
我们不死在这外面 就是死在那里面
We die out here, or we die back there.
你不是下命令的人 马丁
You are not in charge, Martin.
拿上钻机
Now get the drill.
钻机搬来
Get the rig!
七米
7 meters.
什么也没有
I've got nothing.
我们现在就得走了
We need to go! Now!
什么也没有
I've got nothing. I've got nothing.
我们必须走了
We've gotta get out of here!
没错 大伙
Yes! Everybody!
听听朱迪斯的话吧
Listen to Judith!
等等
Wait a second. Wait.
有微量氢
Traces of hydrogen.
有冰层
There's ice.
有冰层
There's ice!
天呐
Jesus cocksucking Christ.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们真的成功了
We goddamn did it!
我们没时间了 快走
We don't have time! C'mon!
我们得离开了
We gotta move.
听着 以防我们回不去了
Look, in case this is it,
我想说 我从未有过一个家庭
I wanted to say I never really had a family.
你们对我很重要
And just, you guys actually mean a lot to me.
包括你 杰夫
Even you, Jeff.
甚至包括你
Even you.
去那里
Go over there! Over there!
天呐
Jesus!
糟糕
Holy shit!
去峡谷边缘
Go for the edge of the canyon!
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
回复
Come in!
席拉
Sheila!
跟着我
Okay, follow me!
天呐
Holy shit!
天呐
Oh, dear.
怎么回事
What the fuck?!
这是什么
What is this?
我不认识这些制♥服♥
I don't recognize these suits.
也许是第一趟远征队的
Maybe they're from the first MEU...
执行某项失败了的秘密任务
on some failed secret mission.
又或许是像我们一样的反叛组织
Or maybe they're rebels like us...
找寻新家园时被尘暴困住了
stranded by a dust storm while searching for a new home.
没事
Well, it's fine.
我们等它过去 对吗
We'll just wait it out, right?
我们找到其他人 然后回家
We find the rest of the team, we head home.
对吗
Right?
对吗
Right?
不
No. No, no.
你坐下吧 杰夫
Why don't you have a seat, Jeff?
我们要想个计划
Look, we got to make a plan.
好吗 我们就这么做
Alright? That's what we do.
我们想个计划 然后 我们想出来之后
We make a plan. Then after we make a plan,
我们找点棍子 对吗
we find some sticks, right?
我们找点蹦极绳子 找点
We find some bungee cords, find some...
杰夫 省省你的氧气吧
Jeff, save your oxygen.
我之前是不是看到你有本素描簿
Now, didn't I see you had a sketchbook in there somewhere?
能给我看看吗
May I?
很有创意
Very creative.
那个很幼稚
That's... That's... That's stupid.
十五年前画的
That's from, like, 15 years ago.
我能问你个问题吗 杰老大
Can I ask you a question, J-Money?
我不觉得这些勇敢的灵魂
Don't you think these intrepid souls
值得被铭记吗
deserve to be memorialized?
好吧
Uh, o-okay.
我也死过一次
You know, I actually died, too, once.
死了一会儿
Like, for a while.
天呐
Oh, my.
真深刻
That's quite profound.
你经历过真实的困难
You've been through something real.
也许就是那个指引你找到我们
Maybe that's what drew you to us.
你怎么那么平静
How are you so calm? You know?
我们可能回不去了
I mean, this could be it.
我们大概率死在这里了
This probably is it.
你知道我第一次死的时候看见了什么吗
You know what I saw when I died the first time?
沼泽
A fucking bog.
还有某个巫师
And some wizard.
我的一生
My whole life.
什么也没有完成
And it all added up to nothing.
只剩下雨中的泪水
Nothing more than tears in the rain.
那其实是“银翼杀手”的台词
That's actually a quote from "Blade Runner."
我不知道你看过没有
I don't know if you've ever seen it.
杰夫 我假装乐观
You know, Jeff, I feign optimism,
假装我们能在火星上找到生命
pretending we'll still find life on Mars.
但是这么多年之后 我很肯定我们找不到
But after all these years, I'm confident we won't.
这个星球毫无生命迹象
The planet's dead as a doornail.
虚无中飘着的一块石头
A rock in a void.
但是 你看 其实是有生命的
But, you see, there is life.
我们不会长生不死
Our time doesn't last forever.
但是我们可以将接力棒
But we move the baton
传递得尽量远
as far as we can.
我们找到了冰川 坐标被记录了
We found the river, the coordinates are logged.
无论发生什么 我们做到了那个
No matter what happens, that's done.
我们最好睡会儿
We better get some sleep.
杰夫
Jeff!
这里
Here!
天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我们正准备离开 但是我
We were about to leave, but I just...
我知道你还活着
I knew you were alive.
席拉呢 -她在里面
Is Sheila? - She's back there.
我去接她 -车里有氧气
I'll get her. - There's oxygen at the truck.
抓紧
Hurry!
嘿 马丁 你之前在车上说的
Hey, Martin, did you really mean
是认真的吗
what you said back there in the truck?
不是 -好吧
No. - Okay.
没关系
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表