剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表
God, no.
结束了 杰夫
It's over, Jeff.
我把自己活埋了
I've buried myself alive!
等等
Wait...
苏格拉底
Socrates?
帮帮我 苏格拉底
Help me, help me, Socrates.
带领我去安全之地
Yeah, yeah, lead me to safety!
你能做到的 是吗 小家伙
Right? You can do that, can't ya, boy?
我的小英雄
My little hero, my tiny little hero.
谢谢 苏格拉底
Thank you. Thank you, Socrates.
爬向自♥由♥吧 我会跟着你
Yes, crawl towards freedom. I'll follow you.
Aah! Oh!
几个月后 整个殖民地将会
and in just a few months time the entire colony will be
转变为一场创新和探索的庆典
transformed into a celebration of innovation and exploration.
没错 火星周♥年♥庆♥ 大伙们
That's right, Marsiversary, folks, and you better
我们会转播
believe we'll be broadcasting...
每一秒 抱歉 什么声音
every last second of... I'm sorry, what is that sound?
不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不
No, no, please.
快来人 帮帮我
Someone, please... Please... please help me.
Aah!
Oh-hoo!
杰夫 为了我们俩着想 我真的希望
Now, Jeff, for both our sakes, I really hope
你有一个好解释
you've got a good explanation for this one.
我们很多人都好奇 你在未授权的区域
A lot of us are very curious as to what you were doing
爬来爬去干嘛
climbing around in unauthorized areas.
我
I, uh...
我不知道怎么和你说 戴伦
I don't know what to tell ya, Darren.
我只是跟着害鼠
I just follow the rats.
这个殖民地也许看起来像个运转流畅的
You know, this colony may seem like a slick,
机器
well-oiled machine.
“一切都不会出错 太无聊了”
"Nothing ever goes wrong! It's too boring!"
大伙都这么说 对吧
I mean, that's what people say around here, right?
但是事情会出错 杰夫
But things do go wrong, Jeff.
有东西不见了 食物
Things go missing... food.
储备
Supplies.
标签
Labels.
我看到些可能指向违法活动的
I've seen evidence that suggests
证据 杰夫
possible criminal activities, Jeff.
我想要确保 如果你知道有关
And I want to be super sure that if you had any knowledge
信息 你会告诉我
of anything like that, you would tell me about it.
如果你没告诉我 将会有非常
Because if you didn't, there could be some very,
非常 非常严重的后果
very, very serious consequences.
我只是跟着害鼠 像我之前说的那样
I just follow the rats, like I said.
嘿 趁你在这里 我想问你点事
Hey, um, since you're here, I wanna run something by you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
团队的进度显著 是吧
Team's making some really stellar progress, huh?
那是水箱吗
Is that the tank?
叮叮叮 对咯
Ding, ding, ding! Correcto!
我们谈完了吗
We good here?
当然 你去忙吧
Oh, of course, of course, don't let me keep you.
出去吧
Go! Go, get the fuck out of here!
出去
Get out of here!
Ah.
闪电泡芙都在这里啊
So that's where all the eclairs went.
我能吃一个吗
Can I have one?
半个
Half.
我听说了戴伦在找你
I heard Darren was looking for you.
你和他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
嗯
Yep.
你告诉他
Did you tell him about...
你知道的
you know?
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
我们的小俱乐部
Our little club.
那个啊 没说
Oh, that? No.
我没告诉他
No, I did not tell him about that.
真的
Really?
真的
Really.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
好吧 即使在那之后
Okay. Even after...?
即使在你甩了我 并计划杀我之后
Even after you dumped me, yeah, then planned to kill me.
我没甩你 杰夫
Well, I didn't really "dump you," Jeff.
但是确实计划杀我
But you did plan to kill me.
那个嘛
Well...
我不会这么措辞 但是
I wouldn't put it like that, necessarily, but...
我能理解你为什么会这么觉得
I could see how you might have gotten that idea.
一个梦想家只能通过月光找寻他的道路
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight...
他的惩罚
His punishment?
他比所有人提前看见黎明
He sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
加入我们吧 杰夫
Join us, Jeffrey.
踏入在新一天的曙光
in the light of a new day.
剧集 | 火星失业后图签(2023) | 导航列表