剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
but the child survived, unharmed.
- 天哪 多大 - 五岁
- Oh, God. How old? - He's five.
是个单亲母亲
The mother's a single parent.
当然 是亲生的 不是收养
Obviously, it's fostering, not adopting,
我们还在联♥系♥母亲的家人
while we try to trace the mother's family.
答案是可以 当然可以
The answer's yes, yes, of course.
我们会看是否你和那男孩...
We'll have to see if you and the boy...
- 开始吧 建立感情 - 和史蒂夫聊聊
- Get on, bond. - Talk to Steve.
我会尽快安排你们见面的
I'll try and set up a meeting as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
托尼·普林斯说是他付钱给你
So what Tony Pullings is saying is that he paid you
才能进学校去拍这些照片
to get into the school to shoot these,
而且还给了你套副本
and then he gave you copies of them.
没有
No.
我从来没见过这些照片
I've never seen them before.
警方还说 他们在你的公♥寓♥
The police are also saying they found burnt photos
发现了一些2003年烧焦的照片
in your flat from 2003.
什么烧焦的照片
Well, burnt photos of what?
他们不知道 但他们在调查
They don't know, but they're looking into it.
所以凯文 如果你有什么要告诉我 现在就说
So if you've got anything to tell me, Kevin, now's the time.
- 他是有那些照片 - 住嘴 安妮
- He had the photos. - Shut up, Annie.
我发现了 我烧的 我不愧疚
I found 'em. I burned 'em. I'm not sorry.
她就是个小婊♥子♥
She was a little slut.
看看她 她都已经准备好了 那其他事呢
Look at her. She's ready to do that, why not the other?
可和谁呢
But with who?
安妮 如果你知道有关琳达的事 务必告诉我
Annie, if you know anything about Linda, you must tell me.
因为这些照片对凯文不利
Because these photos, they hurt Kevin.
有些照片怎么了 又不能证明我碰过她
What's wrong with having photos? It don't mean I touched her.
天哪 你太他妈蠢了
God, you are so bloody thick.
我不能再继续了 对不起
I can't do this any more. I'm sorry.
我自己还有两个孩子 不是只有他的孩子
I've got two kids of my own, not just his.
甚至德里克都说适可而止了
Even Derek's saying enough is enough.
- 对不起 - 安妮
- I'm sorry. - Annie!
警♥察♥会复原
Cops manage to recover
那些烧焦照片的图像 你就完蛋了
images from those burnt pics, you're toast.
控方让他们中任何一个上证人席 你就完蛋了
Prosecution gets either of them on the stand, you're toast.
希望我们没看错他 小艾
I hope we're not bloody wrong about him, Em.
- 那是什么 - 乳♥头♥
- What's that? - Tits.
- 不 那个 - 看起来像一架飞机
- No, that! - Looks like a plane.
没错 但这不止是一架飞机 是F-16型
Yeah, but it's not just a plane, it's an F-16.
这是美国空军的战机
It's a US Air Force fighter.
为什么要把这个别在胸罩上
Why do you stick that on your bra?
她在给谁传递信息吗
She sending a message to someone?
也许只是一件首饰
Maybe it's just a piece of jewellery.
你什么时候在胸罩上带过首饰
Since when do you wear jewellery on a bra?
我知道这些照片很令人难受
I know these photographs are upsetting,
但我必须请你们看一下
but I must ask you to look at them.
这不仅关乎我的委托人 对琳达也很重要
It's important for Linda, not just for my client.
我们都需要知道真♥相♥
We all need to know the truth.
又是你们俩
You two again?
你看到这个了吗
Would you look at this one?
你带着这些到处跑
So you carry these round?
你到处展示我的孩子 就像她是妓♥女♥一样
You show my kid round like she's a piece of meat.
不 这些照片还没公布
No. These photos remain private.
我们和警♥察♥有协议的
That's the agreement we made with the police.
拜托
Please.
这是F-16型飞机的领带夹
This is a tie pin of an F-16.
而且是美国飞机
It's an American fighter.
克劳百利没有美国空军基地
Now, there was an American squadron based here at Crawbury,
在那个时候 琳达被...
at the time when Linda...
你们认为她可能和基地的任何人认识吗
Do you think it's possible that she knew anyone at the base?
飞行员 技工 因为这张照片非常私人
A pilot? A mechanic? Because the photo's very intimate.
并且她把领带夹别在胸罩上...
And the fact that she put a tie pin on her bra...
你是在问我
You're asking if my
我十五岁的女儿有没有和一个美国人睡觉吗
15-year-old daughter was sleeping with a Yank?
我是在问 她是否认识
I'm asking if she knew someone
什么可以给他领带夹作为纪念品的人
who could have given her a tie pin as a memento.
你说的就是那些东西吧 我也有
So all that stuff, what you're saying, I got that
难道我也被骗了吗
because I got screwed too?
还是我老婆也被骗了呢
Or maybe my wife.
所以你们不知道任何人...
So you don't know of any relationship...
她当时才十五岁
She was 15!
她在这种环境里长大 这毫无意义
She grew up surrounded by this stuff. It means nothing.
不 抱歉 这很有意义
No, I'm sorry, it does mean something.
这照片证明了
This photo proves there was
在琳达的生活里 至少有另一个图谋不轨者
at least one other predator in Linda's life.
那个拍照的人 托尼·普林斯 她有提过他吗
The man who took this, Tony Pullings, did she ever mention him?
没有
No.
你确定吗 因为他也是
Are you sure? Because he
那个在学校给我们拍照的人
was the man taking photos of us at the school.
- 她没有提过他吗 - 没有
- She didn't mention him? - No.
她有提过任何对她图谋不轨的人吗
Did she ever mention anyone pestering her?
有 凯文·拉塞尔
Yeah. Kevin Russell.
杀她的男人
The man who murdered her.
问完了吗
Are you done?
我还要请求另一件事
There's one more thing I need to ask.
就是请允许我挖出琳达的尸体
And that's permission to exhume Linda's body.
如果你们够勇敢 给我这个许可
Now, if you were brave enough to give me this permission,
我就不需要向法♥院♥申请许可
I wouldn't have to go through the courts.
你就能避免大众的关注
You'd avoid all the publicity that it would involve.
这很重要 我们都需要知道琳达发生了什么
It's important. We all need to know what happened with Linda.
这也许会给你们一个最终答复
It might give you closure.
怎么说
So, what do you say?
放开她 放开她
Get off her! Get off her!
贝丝
Beth!
无畏
你肯定会说 这是我活该
I suppose you're gonna say it serves me right.
你活该
Serves you right.
她就在这附近被杀了
She was killed somewhere near here.
被活埋
Buried alive.
就在这
Here.
那家人有所隐瞒 肯定的
The family know more than they're saying. They must.
一个少女把那玩意
A teenager sticks something
别在胸罩上 确实不能说明什么
on her bra... doesn't have to mean anything.
是啊 但这可以解释一切
Yeah, but it could mean everything.
那时候是2003年2月 美国人还在这
It was February 2003, and the Americans were here.
他们要打仗 我们都要打仗
They were going to war. We were all going to war.
- 奥利维亚·格林伍德 - 希瑟·迈尔斯
- Olivia Greenwood? - Heather Myles.
我听说了你很多丰功伟绩
I've heard so many great things about you.
我刚刚在和我的孩子们聊天 隔了时区太烦了
I was just talking to my boys, very confused by time zones.
那是乔希和艾萨克
That's Josh, that's Isaac.
- 我不在乎 - 好吧
- I don't care. - OK.
我被要求来见你 我来了
I was asked to meet you. Here I am.
你想说什么
So, what do you want?
艾玛·班维尔
Emma Banville.
关于艾玛·班维尔的什么
What about Banville?
- 她挡着路了 - 挡谁的路了 在哪方面
- She's getting in the way. - In whose way? In what context?
优素福·阿塔尔 米里亚姆·阿塔尔
Yusef Attar, Miriam Attar.
我的同事想和米里亚姆聊聊 但没有办法
My colleagues wanna talk to Miriam, but they can't.
我知道你也不行
I understand you can't either.
那跟你有什么关系呢
What's that got to do with you?
我可以帮你逮到米里亚姆
I can help you get to Miriam.
联络到你无法联络到的人
I can access communications you can't.
比如说
Like what?
首先 我可以给你提供国际援助
For one, I can get you international.
其次 你肯定只看到了元数据
For two, I bet you only see metadata.
而我可以给你内容
I can get you content.
你能使用我们在中东的无线电
You'll have our ears over the Middle East.
那将让你有逮捕米里亚姆的理由
That'll give you cause to move on Miriam,
而班维尔对此将无能为力
and there's nothing Banville can do about it.
班维尔是知道规矩的
Banville knows the rules.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表