剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
私人飞机 贵宾访问
Private planes landing, VIPs.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
打给这个叫道格拉斯的人
Call this guy. Douglas.
告诉他 你想要琳达失踪那晚
Tell him you want details of all flights
所有进出基地的航♥班♥详情
in and out of the base the night that Linda disappeared.
他怎么会知道
How will he know that?
私人飞机可能是中情局的
Private jets probably mean CIA.
道格拉斯已经追踪那些飞机好多年了
Douglas has been tracking those flights for years.
你为什么不告诉格林伍德
Why didn't you tell Greenwood this?
告诉她 她会封锁整件事
If I did, she'd lock the whole thing down.
那些飞机才是关键
Those planes are the key.
它们能解开所有的问题 小多
They're the answer to everything, Dom.
他从事这个工作多久了
How long has he had the business for?
他从2003年开始向基地供应物资
He supplied produce to the base back in 2003.
还有酒和药品 当地警♥察♥是这么想的
And booze and drugs. That's what the local cops thought.
现在还知道他供应女孩
Now we also know he supplied girls.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
菲尔·西姆斯很难对付
Phil Simms is a hard nut.
他会知道我们在激他作出回应
He'll know we're trying to provoke a response.
他什么都不会说的
And he'll give us nothing.
你的建议是
What do you suggest?
这曾是琳达的男朋友
This was Linda's boyfriend.
洛根 隶属美国空军
Logan. He was with the US Air Force.
琳达拍这些照片是为了他
He was the one that Linda took the photos for.
这是真的吗
This true?
似乎是的
It appears so.
他怎么了
What the hell happened to him?
琳达失踪之后 美国人把他送出国了
When Linda disappeared, the Americans got him out the country.
- 所以是他杀了她吗 - 不是
- You mean he killed her? - No.
但琳达失踪的那晚 他是打算见她的
But he was meant to meet her the night Linda disappeared.
但是基地被封锁了 他被困在了营房♥里
But the base was on lockdown. He was confined to barracks.
那你为什么要给我们看这个
So why are you showing us this then?
听起来拉塞尔还是凶手
It sounds like Russell's still the killer.
等等 我想知道怎么会这样
Wait, I want to know how it happened.
琳达怎么认识这家伙的
How did Linda know this bloke?
- 你弟弟介绍他们认识的 - 什么
- Your brother introduced them. - What?
- 我不知道那是谁 - 这是琳达的男朋友
- I don't know who that is. - It's Linda's boyfriend.
男朋友 琳达当时还是个孩子
Boyfriend? Linda was a kid.
她从没去过基地
She was never even on the base.
从没去过基地 真的吗
Never on the base? Really?
她经常跟你一起去
She often went there with you.
说吧
Helping out.
那这是什么
And what about this?
我以前总是在想
I used to wonder
你和那个恶棍普林斯在搞什么名堂 现在我知道了
what you and that toe-rag Pullings was up to. Now I know.
- 听着 查理 - 逼我的孩子去卖♥♥身
- Charlie, listen. - Pimping out my kid?
是我吗 是谁让她在吧台工作的
Me? Who had her working behind the bar, hm?
穿着紧身T恤 抖着大胸
With her tight T-shirts and her big tits?
不 住手
No! Stop it!
住手
Now! Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
那晚你见过琳达 对吗
You saw Linda that night, didn't you?
你开车搭她去了基地
You gave her a lift to the base.
你把她带去哪了
Where did you take her?
快说 不然我就杀了你
Just say it. Or I'll kill you... right here.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
说吧
Say it!
我只是载了她
I just drove her.
去哪
Where?
去老干部食堂
To the old officers' mess.
真的吗
That true?
是的
Yeah.
我把她们放下后 就开车走了
I dropped them off, I drove away.
小琳还好好的
Lin was fine.
她很开心 我发誓 查理
She was happy. Charlie, I swear!
你把"她们"放下 还有谁
You dropped them off? Who else?
没有别人 只有小琳
No-one else. Just Lin.
还有谁
Who else?
琳达的朋友
Linda's friend.
什么朋友
What friend?
瑞琪儿
Rachel.
瑞琪儿·李
Rachel Lee.
这就是她 只认识了几个月的朋友
That's her. Only friends for a few months.
我几乎不认识她
I hardly knew her.
她比琳达稍大一点
She was a bit older than Linda.
但小琳总是和年长的孩子处得好...
But Lin was always good with older kids and...
还有成年人
grown-ups.
你知道瑞琪儿现在在哪吗
Do you know where Rachel is now?
这很重要吗
Why does it matter?
迄今为止 我们认为
Until now, we thought
当琳达在学校礼堂外和凯文说话时
she was the last person to see Linda alive,
她是最后一个看到琳达活着的人
when she was talking to Kevin outside the school hall.
她也是警方最初
She was also the reason that
盘问凯文的原因
the police started questioning Kevin in the first place.
所以她在哪
So where is she?
我不知道 她在那个夏天离开学校 搬走了
I don't know. She left school that summer and moved away.
她妈妈还在那里住吗
Does her mum still live in the area?
不 她很久之前就搬走了
No, she moved away a long time ago.
不知道去了哪
Don't know where.
我能借一张照片吗
Could I borrow one of these?
就是这里了 老干部食堂
So this is it. The old officers' mess.
奥利维亚·格林伍德
Olivia Greenwood.
对 我还在审问班维尔
Yes, I am still questioning Banville.
对
Yes.
在哪... 这不关你的事 詹娜
Where... is none of your business, Jenna.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
拜
Bye.
他就在这里让她下车
So this is where he dumped her.
这么个鬼地方
What a place.
2003年算还不错的地方了
Looked better in 2003.
我考虑过从这里展开调查
I thought about basing my enquiry out here.
- 但后来... - 你抓住了凯文·拉塞尔
- But then... - Then you got Kevin Russell.
这让调查变得简单多了
That made the enquiry a whole lot easier.
你还记得尸检报告吗
Do you remember the autopsy report?
喷气机燃料 针叶植物和沙子
Jet fuel, conifers and sand.
她就被埋在这里
She was buried here.
刚刚那个电♥话♥ 是我们一个警官打来的...
That phone call, it was one of my officers...
想知道我在哪
wanting to know where I was.
更确切地说 是你在哪
Where you were, more to the point.
所以告诉我 你到底能给我什么线索
So tell me, what have you given me exactly?
我告诉了你琳达·西姆斯的男朋友
I've given you Linda Simms' boyfriend.
告诉了你菲尔 西姆斯
I've given you Phil Simms.
还告诉了你琳达被杀的地方
And I've given you the place that Linda was killed.
就在这里
Here, right here.
所以谁杀了她
So who killed her?
谁杀了琳达·西姆斯
Who killed Linda Simms?
你知道我们离学校有多远
You know how far we are from the school.
才一英里 那你也该知道那晚谁能来这
One mile. So you know who could have been here that night.
走都能走过来 凯文·拉塞尔...
Even if he walked, Kevin Russell...
绝不是他
Except he didn't.
他仍是我们最大的犯罪嫌疑人
He's still the best suspect that we have.
而你也无法更进一步证明他无罪
And you are no closer to proving him otherwise.
让法医来这 找到她的坟墓
Get Forensics out here. Find her grave.
什么
What?
找到一个十四年前
Find a grave with no body
没有尸体 可能不存在的坟墓
that may or may not have been here 14 years ago.
你认为我能同意吗
You think I can swing that?
就算我同意
And even if I could,
这仍然洗脱不了凯文·拉塞尔的罪名
that still doesn't prove that Kevin Russell didn't do it.
我们得找到那个女孩
We need to find the girl.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表