剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
When did she say that to you?
但那对我上庭毫无作用
But it didn't help me in court
也没有缓和我的儿子 因为过去六年里
and it didn't help me with my boy because he's been to see me twice
他只来了两次 很明显他恨我是个胆小鬼
in the last six years and he obviously hates my guts.
这些都没有文字记录 她什么时候说的
None of this is in the transcripts. When did she say that?
所以她应该在撒谎
So I guess she lied.
警方为了定罪而撒谎 这还不够吗
Police lie to get a conviction. Is that new enough for you?
她什么时候说的 时间
When did she say that to you? When?
英国皇家空军 梅德福
就算他的供认被驳回 取证专家还是证明他有罪
Even if his confession's thrown out, the forensics convict him.
为什么还要浪费时间去见他
Why waste your time going to see him?
因为凯文的前未婚妻 她从没放弃过他
Cos of Kevin's ex-fiancee. She never gave up on him. Ever.
是那个在谋杀期间怀孕了 然后嫁给了别人
This is Annie who was pregnant at the time of the murder
而凯文被关进监狱的那个安妮吗
and married someone else the second Kevin was locked up?
是那个跑遍了四十家律师事务所
This is Annie who tried to get over
让他们看一下凯文案子的安妮
40 law firms to take a look at Kevin's case.
她结婚是因为孩子需要一个父亲
She married because the child needed a father.
嫁了个没有恋童癖的人
Who wasn't a paedophile.
性行为永远不能决定...
Sexual activity was never conclusively...
- 得了吧 - 女士们 别说了
- Oh, come on... - Ladies, please.
艾玛 你为什么想跟这个案子
Emma, why do you want to continue with this?
因为供认有问题...
Because the confession is questionable...
调查人员可能询问他时
The IO might have questioned
违反了"警♥察♥与刑事证据法" 这是...
him outside PACE, which is a breach...
指迫使人作出看似不公平决定的细则
技术性细则 取证...
A technicality. The forensics...
是由加立安实验室完成的
Were done by Galion labs,
是由一堆退役警♥察♥开的
which is owned by a bunch of ex-coppers,
这些人已经被调查了
who have been investigated at least
至少六次 已经推♥翻♥了四项罪名
six times and have had four convictions overturned.
爸爸 接下凯文·拉塞尔的案子只会获得嘲笑
Dad, taking on Kevin Russell will bring us nothing but ridicule.
- 赚不到一毛钱 - 没错 玛姬
- It certainly won't make us any money. - You're right, Maggie.
这家事务所通常是宁愿获得嘲笑 也不愿赚钱
This firm has always preferred ridicule to money.
我都不知道我们还在做生意
I don't know how we're still in business.
那我们也经营不了多久了
Well, we won't be much longer.
给你几天时间
Just a few more days.
"警♥察♥与刑事证据法" 你真的要
PACE tapes? You're really
让自己受那样的折磨吗
gonna put yourself through that torture?
凯文说格林伍德逼迫他认罪的
Kevin said Greenwood put words into his mouth.
"我在哪 怎么做的 以及原因"
"Where I did it, how I did it and why."
奥利维亚·格林伍德就是那个调查人员
Olivia Greenwood was the investigating officer?
你知道她现在在反恐部门吗
You know she's in counter-terrorism now?
- 反恐指挥部 - 刚去
- SO-15? - Graduate entry.
这可能是她的第一个案子
This would've been one of her first cases.
这下弄清楚了 没经验的警官
There you go: inexperienced copper,
极度想让自己出名
desperate to make her mark.
她是肯定不会像你一样搅和的
She won't like you messing with it, that's for sure.
你可能都成她的目标了
You're probably already on her dartboard
你那新房♥客叫什么来着 米里亚姆
with your new house guest, what's her name, Miriam.
她丈夫现在怎么样了
What's her husband up to now?
阿塔尔医生在叙利亚边界的难民营里
Dr Attar is in a refugee camp on the Syrian border,
没错 反恐指挥部已经下达了他的逮捕令
and, yes, SO-15 have an arrest warrant out on him.
- 抱歉 - 是鲁比
- Sorry. - It's Ruby.
她在伦敦中心 为什么她没信♥号♥♥了
She's in the middle of London. Why's she gone dark?
艾玛·班维尔 "鲁比"
她啊 她上一次在哪出现
Oh, her. What's her last location?
伊灵某处
Ealing, somewhere.
她父亲在那家医院 起搏器的原因之类的 别紧张
Her father's in hospital there. Pacemakers, etc. Don't sweat it.
她是谁
Who is she?
她为什么和其他人不一样
Why hasn't she got a phone
没有带定位系统的手♥机♥
with GPS like a normal person?
因为她很狡猾
Because she's slippery.
我今天去了东安格利亚 我经过了那个...
I was in East Anglia today and I went past the place where...
我开始瓦解的地方
where my unravelling started.
很难记住
That's hard to remember.
就像从没发生过一样
Like it never happened.
但确实发生了 对吗
But it did, didn't it?
艾玛
Emma?
他今天吃了东西 很棒
He actually ate something today, which is good.
工作如何
How's work?
还在为性犯罪者或者疯毛拉们辩护吗
Defending any more sex offenders or mad mullahs?
任何人都有权利叫律师 妈妈
We all have a right to a lawyer, Mum.
是啊 但为什么一定得是你呢
Yes, but why does it always have to be you?
我很担心你 小艾
I'm worried about you, Em.
你要加油了 没结婚 没家庭
You're getting on. No husband, no family...
艾玛
Emma...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哈米德 谢谢你愿见我
Hamid. Thanks for meeting me.
带了电♥话♥吗
Have you got your phone?
没有 我留在我车上了
No, I left it in my car.
很好 我不想让那些特务偷听
Good. I don't want the spooks using it as a microphone.
扯上叙利亚的事
When it comes to Syria,
就没有什么委托人和律师的机密条款了
there's no such thing as client/lawyer confidentiality.
我明白 相信我
Oh, I understand, believe me.
鲁比还没信♥号♥♥吗
Ruby back on yet?
有一段时间了 告诉反恐指挥部
Been a while. Tell 15.
他们可能要去看看
They might want to do a bump.
格林伍德
Greenwood.
你的叔叔优素福在给我和他的妻子制♥造♥麻烦
Your uncle Yusef is not making life easy for me, or for his wife.
我听说了米里亚姆 你能接待她真是太好了
I heard about Miriam. It's good of you to take her in.
她在美国有个家
She has family in America
但回去的几率有多大呢
but what chance of getting there now, huh?
所以他才必须回来
That's why he has to come home.
他雇了我来阻止警方骚扰他
He hired me to stop the police from harassing him,
然后就跑去了叙利亚
then he disappears into Syria?
- 他想什么呢 - 他不是去度假的
- I mean, what's he thinking? - He's not on holiday, you know.
那里很缺医生
They're desperate for doctors out there.
当阿勒波被攻占时 少了20%的人
When Aleppo fell, there were less than 20.
二十五万人啊
20 for quarter of a million people.
你能联♥系♥他吗
Can you contact him?
很难 但可以
It's difficult, but... yeah.
你得告诉他 米里亚姆既孤独又害怕
You need to tell him Miriam is alone and afraid.
你告诉他必须回来
You tell him he has to come home
然后我们去警局 把这事结了
and then we'll go to the police and we'll sort it out.
好吗
Ok?
好的
Ok.
他是个好人 艾玛
He's a good man, Emma.
是啊
Yeah.
他也得是个好丈夫
He has to be a good husband, too.
而且 我很希望
Besides, I'd quite like to
我至少有一个委托人没在监狱里
keep at least one of my clients out of jail.
- 晚安 - 小心
- Good night. - Be careful.
知道为什么拦你吗
Know why we stopped you?
你在限速三十英里的路上开到了四十
You're doing 40 in a 30 mile-an-hour zone.
我没有
I wasn't.
什么时候刑♥警♥也来管交通了
Since when do detectives do traffic stops?
你的意思是我们抓的不是罪犯吗
You mean instead of catching the real criminals?
我知道你没在抓罪犯 为什么拦我
I know you don't catch the real criminals. Why did you stop me?
是你联♥系♥的同伙
It's the company you keep.
什么 什么意思 什么同伙
What? What do you mean, the company I keep?
什么意思
What do you mean...?
一路顺风
You mind how you go.
你们叫什么
What are your names?
无畏
艾玛
Emma.
嘿 米里亚姆 你肯定饿了
Hi, Miriam. You must be hungry.
我做了些吃的 我去热一热
I made some food. I can heat it up.
不用了 我就需要一杯烈酒
Oh, no. Er, a stiff drink is what I need.
我败局已定
I know, I'm a lost cause.
我可不这么想
Not to me.
说到败局已定 史蒂夫去哪了
Speaking of lost causes, where is Steve?
酒吧
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表