剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
If you learn anything more about Banville, call me.
谢谢 詹娜
Thanks, Jenna.
你怎么认识道格拉斯的
How do you know Douglas?
他在关塔那摩的一个案子里帮了我
He helped me on one of the Guantanamo cases.
- 他是间谍吗 - 不是
- Was he a spook? - No.
他曾在伞兵团服役
He was in the Parachute Regiment.
他的双脚在伊♥拉♥克♥被炸断了
His legs were paralysed by an IED in Iraq.
- 天啊 - 那个炸♥弹♥还炸死了他三个同伴
- Jesus! - Same IED killed three of his mates.
所以他才上心
That's why he cares.
我们有什么实际的东西
Do we actually have anything
可能说服皇家检控署重启案子吗
that might persuade the CPS to look at this again?
琳达的美国男朋友 菲尔·西姆斯
Linda's American boyfriend. Phil Simms.
中情局的会议恰巧碰上琳达失踪
CIA meeting exactly the same time as Linda disappeared.
神秘朋友瑞琪儿 差不多够了吧
Mysterious friend Rachel. Yeah, I think so.
中情局 这不是瞎想吗
The CIA angle, it's not a bit fanciful?
凯文和琳达
The Americans are deeply
所发生的事 美国人有很大的关系
involved in whatever happened to Kevin and to Linda.
- 为什么 - 因为有猫腻
- But why? - Because there is something,
有人 他们不顾一切要隐藏什么
there is someone, they are desperate to hide.
当我...
When I...
是的 道格拉斯
Yes, Douglas?
好 几号♥的
OK, what date?
真的吗 在同一页报纸上的照片
Really? A photo on the same page?
找到了
Got it.
是 我知道这不能保证 但说得通
No, I know it's no guarantee, but it makes sense.
谢谢你
Thank you.
道格拉斯找到了我们的英国人
Douglas has got our Brit.
内阁办公室的副秘♥书♥长♥
The Deputy-Secretary to the Cabinet Office.
阿利斯泰尔·麦金农爵士
Sir Alistair McKinnon.
幕后掌权的其中一人
One of the powers behind the throne.
喂
Hello?
我是阿利斯泰尔 猜猜谁要来见我
It's Alistair. Guess who's coming to see me.
- 艾玛·班维尔 - 没错
- Emma Banville. - Correct.
她想谈谈2003年2月1号♥晚上的事
She wants to talk about the night of 1st February, 2003.
你不必和她谈话 所以别答应
You don't have to talk to her, so don't.
怎么 你能处理好吗
Why? So you can fix it?
如果你那时没有帮倒忙
You know, if you hadn't tried to fix it back then,
我们也不会走到这一步
we wouldn't be where we are now.
不 你会进监狱的 不要和她谈
No, you'd be in jail. Don't give her the time of day.
她让你害怕了 是不是
She's got you scared, hasn't she?
一个小小的律师
One little lawyer.
一个保守的左派律师
One unreconstructed leftie lawyer.
- 你喝酒了吗 - 再见 希瑟
- Have you been drinking? - Goodbye, Heather.
从现在起 我自己处理
From now on, I'd take care of myself.
还有其他比你更重要的人
There are others more important than you.
你自己说...
You said it yourself...
无畏
怎么了
What's up?
学生时代之后 我就再也没来过这
I haven't been here since I was a student.
- 讨厌这里吗 - 不 我遇到了一生所爱
- Did you hate it? - No, I met the love of my life.
然后失去了他
And then I lost him.
- 你没事吧 - 祝我好运吧
- You OK? - Wish me luck.
爵士 我想请问您关于2003年2月1日的事情
Sir, I wanted to ask you about 1st February, 2003.
如果您能记得 当晚您在做什么
What you were doing that night, if you can remember.
03年2月 我在内阁办公室工作
Er... February '03, I was working in the Cabinet Office.
一号♥晚上 我要在这里 剑桥大学
Night of the 1st, I was here at Cambridge
给律师协会作报告
to give a talk to the Law Society.
我没有作报告
I didn't give that talk.
而是去了东安格利亚的空军基地
Instead, I went to an airbase in East Anglia.
我会见了一个叫克雷奇默的人
I met a chap called Kretchmer
来自美国国防部
from the US Department of Defense.
还有名伊♥拉♥克♥科学家 名叫穆斯塔法·沙巴
And an Iraqi scientist named Mustafa Sabah.
他有关于萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因的生化武器的信息
He had information about Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons.
我向政♥府♥转述了那个信息
I passed that information on to my government.
这是投战争票的关键
It was crucial in the vote to go to war.
所以您承认了吗
So you're... you're admitting to this?
与名声扫地的科学家非法♥会♥面
An illicit meeting with a discredited scientist.
秘密会面 不是非法
Secret, not illicit.
沙巴在伊♥拉♥克♥有家庭 我们有义务保护他们
Sabah had family in Iraq. We had a duty to protect them.
您就这么信了他的信息 没质疑过吗
And you just swallowed what he gave you? You didn't question it?
在当时 像是真的
At the time, it seemed genuine.
假的有什么意义呢
And what would have been the point?
这是您的工作 你本可以说"都是胡扯"
It was your job. You could have said, "This is rubbish."
你那时可以阻止一切
You could have stopped everything right there.
不 为时已晚
No, the ships had sailed.
情报不重要了
The intelligence didn't matter.
2002年7月 伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发前 托尼布·莱尔致信乔治·布♥什♥中的话
我们要支持同盟
We were going to support our ally.
"无论发生什么 我都将与你站一边"
"I will be with you whatever."
记得吗
Remember?
我怎么会忘记
How can I forget?
别得理不饶人 已经造成了错误 没人否认
Don't be too righteous. Mistakes were made. Nobody denies that.
但如果你想再添点细微末节
But if you want to add a few more details to the record,
让某些公众人物难堪
and embarrass some once-public figures,
你已经成功了
well, you have added.
还有什么事吗
Is there anything else?
有
Oh, yes.
你遗漏了一个细节
You missed out one detail.
那天晚上还有谁
Who else was there that evening?
一些英美的情报官员们
There were some British and American intelligence officers.
即使我知道名字也不会告诉你
I mean, even if I knew their names, I wouldn't tell you.
- 你还是遗漏了某个人 - 谁
- You're still missing someone. - Who?
那个女学生
The schoolgirl.
琳达·西姆斯
Linda Simms.
那晚她本来是去基地
She was supposed to meet her boyfriend
见她的男友 可碰见了你
on the base that night. Instead, she ran into you.
或许是她吓着了你 或是你吓着了她
Now, maybe she startled you. Maybe you startled her.
车迎面向她撞去
A car hit her head-on.
她被活埋然后
She was buried alive and then
被挖出来 又被埋了起来
she was dug up and then she was buried again...
让这看起来像是别人做的
to make it look like someone else did it.
也就是我的委托人 凯文·拉塞尔
My client, Kevin Russell.
很高兴你在录音
I'm glad you're recording this.
这会证明你简直是个疯子
It will prove just how unhinged you are.
为什么 我们为什么要这样做呢
I mean, why? Why would we?
杀害一个小姑娘 就算是意外
Kill a girl, even by accident,
然后再隐藏真♥相♥
and then conceal the facts?
说谎
Lie about it?
告诉我原因
Tell me, why?
你还有别的事吗
Can I help you with anything else?
您认识马修 怀尔德
You know Mathew Wild.
我认识很多权贵
I know most people who matter.
你没准也能成为他们那样的人
You could have been one of them.
还有可能 知道吗
Could still be, you know?
谁知道呢 你很聪明
God knows, you're bright enough.
但你非常痛恨你的国家
Except you hate your country so much.
我很爱我的国家
I love my country.
我只是痛恨你这样的人做的事
I just hate what people like you have done to it.
我这样的人
People like me?
说实话 亲爱的 你听起来像个愤青
Honestly, my dear, you sound like an angry teenager.
你是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant bastard.
知道吗 你的骄傲暴露了你
Do you know what? It's your arrogance that gives you away.
第二次掩埋
The second burial.
琳达的尸体本该待在原来的地方
Linda's body could have just stayed where it was.
但当警方开始询问凯文时
But when the police started questioning Kevin,
太有引导性了 不是吗
it was too tempting, wasn't it,
把她挖出来 再埋在自家门前
to dig her up and lay her at his doorstep?
- 扯淡 - 你自己说的
- This is absurd. - You said it yourself.
那晚都有谁在场 中♥央♥情报局和军情六处的情报人员
Who was there that night? Intelligence officers -- CIA, MI6.
都是满口谎话的人
Men adept at lying and deception.
这件案子处处谎言 虚假档案 渲染夸张
And this was the time of lies. Dodgy dossiers, sexing up.
美国女国务卿赖斯于2003年1月10号♥
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表