剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
A man whose porno photos ensured
让凯文·拉塞尔谋杀琳达·西姆斯一案被再审
that Kevin Russell got a retrial for Linda Simms' murder.
抱歉 我被你弄糊涂了
I'm sorry, you've lost me.
美国退役军人在保护托尼·普林斯
American ex-military personnel are protecting Tony Pullings.
- 为什么 - 我不知道
- Why? - I have no idea.
我要是去跟普林斯谈谈 他会说什么
When I interview Pullings, what will he say?
他想说什么就说什么啊 我不知道
He'll say whatever he says. I don't know.
我以为你是想谈谈米里亚姆·阿塔尔呢
I thought you wanted to talk about Miriam Attar.
好吧 就谈谈她
OK, yeah, let's do that.
两个月来 我都在追踪米里亚姆的丈夫 优素福
For two months, I've been tracking Miriam's husband, Yusef.
我一直在请求通信总部提供更多资源
And I've been begging for more GCHQ resources.
但基本都没人理我
And I have basically been ignored.
结果凯文·拉塞尔被保释了
Then Kevin Russell gets out on bail
突然间我想要的资源都有了
and suddenly I have all the resources
甚至连美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局都给我开道
that I could possibly want, even the bloody NSA.
- 这些事有关联吗 - 当然有
- Why should those things be connected? - Because they are.
都与你相关
You connect them.
我再问一遍 你为什么对凯文·拉塞尔感兴趣
So again, why are you interested in Kevin Russell?
你知道是谁给我的牌照吗
You know who gave me the numberplate?
艾玛·班维尔
Emma Banville.
所以 如果你不告诉我事实真♥相♥
So, if you don't tell me the truth,
我就把我刚说的话 告诉班维尔
I'm going to tell Banville what I told you.
美国人在我们的
That the Americans are
司法体制里插了一脚
sticking their noses into our justice system.
她会用这些情报干什么
Now, what she does with that information,
你自己想吧
I'll leave for you to guess.
你为什么对凯文·拉塞尔感兴趣
What's your interest in Kevin Russell?
我们对他没兴趣
We have no interest in him.
我们有兴趣的... 是你
We have an interest... in you.
什么
What?
奥利维亚·格林伍德 反恐指挥部的冉冉新星
Olivia Greenwood, the rising star of SO-15,
在欧洲 你是防止我国人
a vital partner in preventing any
或我国财产遭受恐怖袭击的重要伙伴
terrorist attack against our people or property in Europe.
如果你不成功 我们的安全就会有威胁
If you don't prosper, our security suffers.
- 你在吹捧我 - 看看你自己 奥利维亚
- You're winding me up. - Look at yourself, Olivia.
你很快就爬到了顶端 你知道的
You were fast-tracked to the top and you know it.
有多少经验丰富的人被你甩在身后了
So how many... men of greater experience have you left behind?
他们是不是做梦都想看着你犯错误
And aren't they just dying for you to make a mistake?
别让拉塞尔成为那个错误
Don't let Russell be it.
感谢普林斯证实了
Be grateful Pullings
拉塞尔的罪名吧 别插手
confirms Russell's guilt and don't interfere.
我们成功的几率有多大 大卫
What are our chances, David?
大概四成吧 是普林斯伤了你的人
About 40/60. It's Pullings. He damages your boy.
如果事实是普林斯被人操控了呢
What about the fact that Pullings has been manipulated?
被艾玛所说的神秘美国人吧
Ah. By Emma's mysterious Americans.
但我们不能用阴谋论来当证据
Sadly, I can't put a conspiracy theory on the witness stand.
如果奥利维亚·格林伍德找到了
If Olivia Greenwood comes through,
我就能给你那些美国人的名字
I can give you names to those Americans.
希望如此吧 也希望你重做的尸检能有点线索
I hope so. I also hope your new autopsy gives us something
如果你白白把那个可怜的姑娘挖出来...
cos if you've dug that poor girl up for nothing...
奥利维亚·格林伍德找艾玛
Olivia Greenwood for Emma.
我是艾玛·班维尔
Emma Banville.
我查过那个牌照了
I... er... looked into that numberplate.
隶属一家海峡群岛公♥司♥
It belongs to a Channel Islands company,
卡斯提林有限公♥司♥
Castilen Limited.
主营英国银行和媒体机构等的
Handles security for UK companies -- banks,
安保问题
media organisations etc.
他们从哪里雇的人
Where do they hire their people from?
招股说明上说的是退役军人和警♥察♥
The prospectus says ex-military and ex-police.
- 美国人吗 - 不 是英国人 但你也可以自己去查查
- Americans? - No, Brits. But you can check them yourself.
卡斯提林
Castilen.
那他们为什么在保护普林斯
So why are they protecting Pullings?
我也不知道 想让我猜吗
I have no idea. You want my guess?
他必须藏身的时候 自己雇了这些人
When he had to go to ground, he hired them himself.
或者是买♥♥他那些
Or perhaps the paper he
下流报道的公♥司♥雇的人
sold his dirty little story to hired them.
太浅显了
It's too easy.
听着 我照你说的做了 什么都没找到
Look, I followed your lead. I found nothing.
美国人没有参与
The Americans are not involved.
就是拉塞尔干的
Russell did it, you know.
无论你放多少烟雾弹 就是他干的
For all your smoke and mirrors, he did it.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
找到什么了吗 如果没有 那我就有麻烦了
Have you got anything? Because if you don't, I am in trouble.
确实找到了点东西
I have something.
我对琳达身上的伤很好奇 尤其是腿上的
I was curious about Linda's injuries, especially to her legs.
这是最初的X光片 双腿骨折
This is the original X-ray. Shows fractures to both legs.
拉塞尔承认了他用铲子打了她
Russell confessed to hitting her with a shovel.
就像那个
Something like that.
但我做了CT扫描 看
But I ran a CT scan. Have a look.
我没看出来什么区别
I don't see any difference.
这是楔状骨折 不是线状骨折
They're wedge fractures, not linear fractures.
你看骨折的角度
Look at the angle of the fractures.
四根骨头笔直的折断了 很彻底
It's dead straight, smashing all four bones. One clean break.
拉塞尔还承认
Russell also confessed
自己用铲子打了她的头
to hitting her on the head with the shovel.
我用质谱分♥析♥法
I ran a mass spectrometry of what
检测了剩下的筋膜和骨膜 发现了...
remains of the fascia and pericranium and found...
微量镍 钒 硫...
Traces of nickel, vanadium, sulphur...
从铲子上来的吗
What, from the shovel?
除非铲子是沥青做的
Only if it was made of bitumen.
她的头撞到地上了
Her head was hit by a road.
他们怎么会没发现这个
How the hell did they miss this?
他们知道她被埋在树林里
They knew she was buried in a wood,
凯文说他用铲子打的她
Kevin said he hit her with a shovel.
如果你知道要找什么 就会找到什么
If you know what you're looking for, that's what you'll find.
所以发生了什么
So what did happen?
楔形骨折俗称汽车撞击骨折
Wedge fractures are usually called bumper fractures.
她是被车撞的
She was hit by a car.
- 铲子一说就是扯淡 - 没错
- And the shovel's bollocks. - Complete bollocks.
这是个大发现
This is big.
- 制胜点 - 不一定
- This is the win. - Not quite.
拉塞尔先生有车吗
Did Mr Russell have a car?
是的 我们有车
Yeah, we had a car.
但那周正好没有
But not that weekend.
我带我好朋友去了伦敦
I'd taken it to London with my best friend.
孩子出生前最后的单身机会
Last chance of freedom before the baby was born.
这有什么意义吗
What does this mean?
告诉我 艾玛 这意味着什么
Tell me, Emma. What does it mean?
这能证明他不可能杀人
It proves he couldn't have done it.
琳达是被车撞死的
Linda was hit by a car.
凯文没有车
Kevin didn't have a car.
简而言之 他没杀人
Simple. He didn't do it.
詹森
Jason.
怎么了
What is it?
你应该别管这事了
You should piss off.
带着你和你的谎言走吧
You and your lies.
那些不是谎言
They're not lies.
你♥爸♥爸没有杀人
Your dad didn't do it.
- 他不是我爸爸 - 他是你♥爸♥爸
- He's not my dad. - He is your dad.
你得听我说
You've got to listen to me.
他没杀人 他没犯罪
He didn't do it. He didn't commit a crime.
是罪犯了他
A crime was committed against him.
偷走了他十四年的人生
14 years of his life stolen.
你知道是什么支撑他走下去吗
And do you know what kept him going?
是你
You did.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
我们会证明的
We're gonna prove it.
进来
Come in.
真是个惊喜 先生 我都不知道你在国内
This is a surprise, sir. I didn't know you were in the country.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯首都
我从利雅得飞回来
I was flying back from Riyadh.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表