剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
无畏
第三篇
凯文·拉塞尔被捕
可能和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动有关
凯文·拉塞尔
米里亚姆·阿塔尔
谁泄露了琳达的照片
琳达·希姆斯
艾玛·班维尔
希姆斯家人发声
希姆斯家人发声
希姆斯家人发声
很爱你
托尼·X
出自1979年撒切尔夫人当选英国首相后的演讲
出自英国"政♥治♥天才"首相托尼·布莱尔卸任演讲
♪ 陷入深海 ♪
Way down in the water
♪ 陷入黑洞 ♪
Way down in the hole
♪ 远离灵魂 ♪
Far away from any soul
在有冲突的地方 带去和谐
Where there is discord, may we bring harmony
在有失望的地方 唤起希望
and where there is despair, may we bring hope.
♪ 我会浴火重生 ♪
I'm coming back from the fire
请相信我们
Put your trust in us
我们会回报你们的
and we shall repay that trust
信任
for you.
♪ 我会浴火重生 不会化为焦土 ♪
Coming back from the fire, not burning, no
打开它 转它
Turn it. Spin it.
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
"昨天深夜 位于艾玛·班维尔的东区家
"Late last night, the East End home of Emma Banville,
被武装警♥察♥突袭
lawyer for the recently released Kevin Russell,
她是凯文·拉塞尔的律师
was raided by armed police
与潜在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动有关
in connection with possible terrorist activities.
若干嫌疑人被捕
A number of suspects were arrested
包括拉塞尔
including Russell himself.
但班维尔的麻烦更大
In yet more trouble for Banville,
目前有人宣称
it is now being alleged
可能是她泄露了被谋杀的
that she may have leaked photographs
女学生琳达·西姆斯的照片
of murdered schoolgirl Linda Simms.
我能和他聊两句吗 谢谢
Can I have a moment with him, please? Thank you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
- 我真希望能保释你 - 我知道
- I hoped I'd get you out on bail. - I know.
没关系
It's OK.
不 有关系
No, it's not OK.
这非常不公平
It's deeply unfair.
我和史蒂夫 我们昨晚在打牌 赌饼干
Steve and me, we were playing poker last night... for biscuits.
他说你们在尝试领养个孩子
He says you're trying to adopt a kid.
是啊
Erm... yeah.
是啊 家里都一团乱...
Yeah, well, with all the fuss in the house...
是不是我的原因
Did I mess it up for you?
不 不是你 只是运气不好
No. It wasn't you. It was just... bad luck.
真的 这个想法太蠢了
Frankly, it's a daft idea, anyway.
不蠢
It's not daft.
有个孩子能让你坚持下去
Having a kid keeps you going.
詹森让我坚持下去
Jason keeps me going.
他现在非常恨我 可...
OK, so now he hates my guts but...
可他不会一直如此 詹森会知道真♥相♥
No, but he won't always. Jason will learn the truth.
有个女孩站出来了
There's a girl come forward,
说普林斯给她拍过照
said she was photographed by Pullings.
她会证明普林斯在说谎
She'll prove Pullings is lying.
我要把你救出来 凯文
I'm going to get you out, Kevin.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
该走了
Time to go.
班维尔夫人
Ms Banville?
- 怎么了 - 请来这边一下
- What do you want? - This way, if you would.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
成功让凯文·拉塞尔回监狱了
You managed to get Kevin Russell back inside.
我想谈谈米里亚姆·阿塔尔
I want to talk about Miriam Attar.
- 她在哪 - 塞兹摩尔 母婴监狱
- Where is she? - Sizemore. Mothers and Infants.
这是阿塔尔夫人身上的
This was taken from Mrs Attar.
是她用来联♥系♥叙利亚的手♥机♥
It's the phone that she used to call her contacts in Syria.
电♥话♥卡不见了
The SIM card's missing.
你怎么知道她在联♥系♥叙利亚
How do you know she was contacting Syria?
政♥府♥通讯总部有一个收集装置 拦截ISIS占领区域的进出电♥话♥
GCHQ has a dragnet over calls in and out of ISIS-held areas.
只有美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局有那个权限
Only the NSA have that capacity.
反恐指挥部和美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局有一腿了吗
Is SO-15 in bed with NSA now?
- 电♥话♥卡在哪 - 不知道
- Where's the SIM card? - No idea.
我的一个手下看到
One of my officers saw
- 米里亚姆·阿塔尔抱了你 - 她吓坏了
- Miriam Attar hug you. - She was terrified.
武装警♥察♥直接
Armed men had just smashed their
冲进我家 抢走了她手上的婴儿
way into my house and torn her baby from her arms.
- 她给了你电♥话♥卡吗 - 我们敞开来说
- Did she give you the SIM card? - Let's be honest.
你来这是因为凯文·拉塞尔吧
You're here because of Kevin Russell.
因为我证明了你的调查就是扯淡
Because I proved your investigation was a load of crap.
所以你想捏造一个罪名 好起诉一个无辜的女人
So you're fabricating charges against an innocent woman.
米里亚姆的丈夫为ISIS效力
Miriam's husband works for ISIS.
- 你错了 - 米里亚姆帮了他
- You're wrong. - Miriam helps him.
我之前以为你是无意地
Now, I thought you were aiding
帮助他们 但现在我知道你是有意的
them unwittingly but now I see it's deliberate.
我以为你按规矩办事 可你没有
I thought you played by the rules but you don't.
你为达目的不择手段
You'd do anything.
是啊
Yes.
因为根据法律 我得捍卫我的委托人
I will defend my client as I am obliged to under the law.
你要怎么掩盖你的软肋呢
What will you do to cover your back?
为什么托尼·普林斯会突然冒出来
Why is Tony Pullings crawling out of the woodwork?
你把他藏在哪
Where are you hiding him?
我对普林斯的事一无所知
I know nothing about Pullings.
下车吧
So get out...
趁我还没发火前
before I really lose my temper.
你好 托尼
Hello, Tony.
我还要在这待多久
How long is this going on for?
- 直到重审 - 还有好几个月
- Until the retrial. - That's months.
几周
Weeks.
在那之前 我们不得不
Until then, we have to keep you
让你远离班维尔和你杂♥志♥社的同事
away from Banville and your colleagues in the press.
就琳达和拉塞尔的事作完证就好了
Testify about Linda and Russell and you're done.
你看上去不像是勇敢的人
You won't come across as very admirable
但至少你敢坦白
but at least you had the guts to own up.
其他姑娘怎么办
What about the other girls?
不相干
Irrelevant.
除非你强♥奸♥了 或者杀了谁 可你没有吧
Unless you raped or killed one of them. You didn't, did you?
- 没有 - 放心吧
- No. - That is a relief.
按我说的做
Do what I say.
拉塞尔会回到
Russell will be back where
属于他的地方 而你能继续你的生活
he belongs and you can get on with your life.
好吗
Ok?
我知道你在保护谁
I know who you're protecting.
是啊 我在保护你 托尼
Yeah, I'm protecting you, Tony.
我有你所有的底片 记得吗
I have all your negatives, remember?
所以如果你不想
So if you don't want to
消失很长世间的话 就按我说的做
go away for a very long time, do what I say.
把凶手送回监狱
Send the murderer back to jail.
他说这是他拍过最好的一张
He said it was his best shot ever.
你在哪见的他
Where did you meet him?
他在街上拦下我
He stopped me in the street.
问我想不想出名
Asked me if I wanted to be famous.
于是他给你拍了照
So he took photos of you?
裸照
Nude?
一开始不裸 最后还是拍了
Didn't start nude. Just... ended up there.
然后他说 如果我再为他努力点
Then he said that he'd work harder for me...
他就为我再努力点
if I worked harder for him.
你和他睡了吗
You slept with him?
那时我太野了
I was wild then.
傻傻的
Stupid.
你当时才十五岁
You were 15.
那是犯罪
It was a crime.
是啊
Yeah.
可我现在怎么证明呢
And how do I prove it now?
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表