剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
我会让人盯住她 别担心
I'll have people watching her. Don't worry.
她可能会打电♥话♥给你
She may call you.
如果她打了 用这个打给我
If she does, call me with this.
沉着 冷静
Stay calm. Keep your nerve.
正义之魂在上帝的手中
The souls of the just are in the hand of God.
他们似乎要死了
They seemed to be dead
他们的离去是一种痛苦
and their passing away was an affliction
他们从我们的毁灭中走出来
and their going from us utter destruction.
但他们是平静的
But they are in peace.
因为若是在人前受罚
For if before men they be punished,
他们的希望就会永垂不朽
yet is their hope full of immortality.
因为上帝试炼了他们 发现他们配得上自己
Because God tried them and found them worthy of himself.
我说了 我们应该把她困在美国
I told you we should have kept her locked up in the States.
如果我们把她留在这 她就会变成新闻
If we'd kept her here, she would have become the story.
就意味着更多问题 不是吗
Which would have meant even more questions, wouldn't it?
- 你知道她去找阿♥拉♥斯泰尔了吗 - 是的
- You heard she got to Alastair? - Yes.
有什么影响吗
To what effect?
没有 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔很冷静
None. Alastair kept his nerve.
每个人都必须保持冷静 包括你
Everyone has to keep their nerve, including you.
我很冷静 谢谢 其他人我就无法保证了
My nerve is fine, thank you. It's others whom I can't guarantee.
她已经找到他们头上了
And she's sniffing around them now.
那怎么解决呢
So, what's the answer?
不如你告诉我吧 先生
Why don't you tell me, sir?
希瑟 这是你的事 损害控制
This is your area, Heather, damage control.
那就给我控制住
So control the damage.
"五分钟后
"... then five minutes later,
他就被反恐警♥察♥逮捕了
he was arrested by the terrorist police.
艾玛一直警告优素福 他在玩火自焚
Emma always warned Yusef he was running a huge risk.
但我要告诉你他们说了什么
But I'm telling you what they say.
艾玛现在才在玩火自焚"
Now Emma is the one who's running the risk."
是我 我向政♥府♥通信总部要的额外资源
Its me. That extra resource I requested at GCHQ?
不再需要了
Not necessary any more.
这局很大 小艾
This is huge, Em.
你要去对抗她吗
Are you gonna confront her?
还不会
Not yet.
我还在等解开谜题的一片拼图
I'm still waiting for a piece of the puzzle.
我们有客人来了
We've got company.
我是来哀悼的
My condolences.
他在那边
He's over there.
不如你自己去和他说吧
Why don't you give them to him yourself?
我会的
I will.
怎么了
What is it?
我们发现你有一个威胁
We're aware of a threat made against you.
米里亚姆·阿塔尔
Miriam Attar.
我跟她说过
I told her.
你打算怎么做
What are you doing about it?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我为儿童谋杀犯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和强♥奸♥犯代理过
I represent child killers, terrorists, rapists.
我的信箱全是骂我的话
I get shit through my letter box,
我的窗户也被砖砸过
I get bricks through the window.
你有没有发现有人跟踪或者监视你
Have you noticed anyone following you or watching you?
除了警♥察♥以外吗
You mean, apart from the police?
我不想这么说的
I'll deny ever saying this,
但如果你被监视了一次
but if you were surveilled that one time,
就和这案子无关了
that is no longer the case.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你需要小心了
You need to be careful.
开车前检查一下
Check your car before you drive.
改变行车路线
Vary your routes.
不要打开莫名其妙的包裹
And don't open any unexpected packages.
你是说优素福·阿塔尔的人会这样跟踪吗
You're saying Yusef Attar's people would follow through on this?
我是说 这会看起来像他们的作风
I'm saying it would be made to look like them.
所以你自己小心
So watch yourself.
要多久
For how long?
- 那得看情况了 - 什么情况
- That depends. - On what?
你真的让拉塞尔安息了吗
Have you really buried Russell?
我不知道
I don't know.
那么小心点
Then be careful.
- 怎么了 - 我走了
- What's going on? - I'm off.
- 回中东组去 - 那鲁比怎么办
- Back to the Middle East desk. - What about Ruby?
她没在名单上了
Well, shes off the list.
显然她不再是嫌疑人了
No longer a person of interest, apparently.
现在没人监视她了
And now theres no one watching over her.
我们也不用了
Not even us.
我给你发一份文件
Im sending you a file.
开始布置吧 现在就开始
Start laying a trail. Get on it now.
你们现在在她屋外吗
Are you guys outside her house?
目前是的
Yeah. For now.
可怜的小凯 我喜欢他
Poor Kev. I liked him, you know.
你觉得他们会在他的墓碑上写什么
What do you think they're gonna put on his gravestone?
安妮还没决定好
Annie hasnt decided yet.
都这个点啦
Is that the time?
快开球了
Nearly kick-off.
我本来想去酒吧看他们的 但是...
I was gonna see the lads in the pub, but...
我真的不太介意
I'm not that bothered, really.
去吧
Go on.
- 你确定吗 - 是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
你太好了
You're ace.
道格拉斯
Douglas?
你问过2003年马修·怀尔德的事情
You asked about Matthew Wild in 2003.
对
Yeah.
- 你有什么发现 - 2003年2月份
- What did you find? - In February 2003,
他隶属的皇家盎格鲁步兵团在科威特
his unit, the Royal Anglians, was in Kuwait,
正准备打那个傻♥逼♥的仗
getting ready for the big fuck-up.
所以他没在英国是吧
So he was nowhere near the UK?
错了
Wrong.
他的小队在科威特 但是他在伦敦
His unit was in Kuwait. But he was in London,
为国防部工作
working for the Ministry of Defence.
做什么
Doing what?
主管国防部的一个单位
In charge of the MOD unit evaluating
对萨♥达♥姆♥大规模杀伤性武器的计划威胁评估
the battlefield threat of Saddams WMD programmes.
他担任国防部和军情六处之间的联络员
He was the liaison between the MOD and MI6.
他可以查看军情六处的所有情报
He would have seen all the intel MI6 was developing.
还有中情局的
And the CIA.
那晚他在基地
He was there, that night at the base.
- 他是与专家会面的其中一人 - 未必
- He was the one with the expertise. - Not necessarily.
我知道他们在保护某人
I know they were protecting someone.
就是他... 马修·怀尔德
This is who... Matthew Wild.
你不了解情况 你肯定也不能证明
You don't know that and you certainly can't prove it.
是啊 我不能证明 但我知道的
Yeah, I can't prove it, but there's some
其他东西 让证明变得更有可能
other stuff I know that makes it more than likely.
你怎么找到这个的 政♥府♥绝对不会泄露的
How did you find this? The Government would never reveal this.
我和步兵团的一个朋友谈了谈
I spoke to a mate in the Anglians.
他曾在伊♥拉♥克♥为怀尔德效命
He served with Wild in Iraq.
怀尔德告诉过他 他在战前做了什么
Wild told him what he did before the war.
他本来能留在伦敦 但他想和他的队伍在一起
He could have stayed in London but he wanted to be with his unit.
- 或许他感到内疚了 - 为什么呢
- Maybe he felt guilty. - Why would he?
- 艾玛 - 嗯
- Emma? - Yeah.
怀尔德是与那个专家会面的人之一
Wild was the one with the expertise, wasn't he?
肯定知道大规模杀伤性武器就是胡扯
Must have known the WMD story was crap,
但是他用闭嘴
but he kept his mouth shut
来交换他辉煌的政♥治♥生涯
in exchange for a glittering political career.
有趣的是作为一名士兵 你服从命令
Funny thing about being a soldier, you obey orders.
我朋友很看好怀尔德 说他有真本事
My friend spoke highly of Wild, said he was the real deal.
所以无论在空军基地发生了什么 谁在那
So whatever happened at that airbase, whoever was there,
他是你想找的人吗
is he the man you want to go after?
道格拉斯 这不是一群人坐下来闲聊的事
Douglas, this isn't a bunch of people having a chat.
有人死了
Someone died.
我知道你做了很多好事 艾玛
I know you do a lot of good things, Emma.
但是这个...
But this... these people
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表