剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
I just thought she was lovely.
鉴于你们的年龄
Now, given your age,
你们不能领养婴儿 孩子怎么样
you won't be adopting a baby, but a child?
可以
Yes.
这些孩子中有些出生很不好
Some of these children come from very troubled backgrounds.
我们不想让他们继续受到伤害了
We don't want them to experience further disruption.
不会的 我们不会的
Oh, they wouldn't. Not with us.
那这种情况怎么办
What about this sort of disruption?
想象一下你们的孩子要经受这样的压力
Imagine your child having to deal with this.
- 在学校里 操场上 - 不会再有了
- At school, in the playground? - Well, that would stop.
- 怎么 你要放弃当律师吗 - 不
- What, you'd give up being a lawyer? - Well, no.
但法律也分很多种 有些是不会上头条的
But there are many types of law. Don't all involve headlines.
自以为是的慈善家 气死我了
Do-gooders. Bring me out in a rash.
那你还跟着我♥干♥嘛
What are you doing with me, then?
就像我说的 你很可爱
Like I said, you're lovely.
那个头条对我们没什么好处
That headline's not gonna help us.
写这篇报道的记者 托尼·普林斯 我认识他
The fella who wrote the article, Tony Pullings. I know the name.
很久之前就认识他 那时他还只是个摄影师
Know him from years ago, when he was just a photographer.
很棒的摄影师
Pretty good one.
原来给《剑桥时报》干活
Used to work for the Cambridge Times.
他在那工作时 发生了琳达·西姆斯的失踪案
He was working there when Linda Simms went missing.
当地的警♥察♥总是
The local police used to
雇他去给犯罪现场什么的拍照
use him to photograph crime scenes and stuff.
所以他比各大报社都快一步
That's how he got the jump on most of Fleet Street.
所以是那案子成就了他
So the case made him?
就像成就了奥利维亚·格林伍德一样
Like it made Olivia Greenwood.
没什么比一个白人女孩失踪案更能助你升职的了
Nothing like a dead white schoolgirl to advance a few careers.
警卫 警卫
Guard. Guard!
这是替菲尔和查理·西姆斯打的
This is from Phil and Charlie Simms.
他们说你找了个律师
They say you've got a lawyer.
说你对琳达做的事 其实一直在撒谎
They say you've been telling lies about what you did to Linda.
你对她做了什么 凯文
What did you do to her, Kevin?
现在告诉我们真♥相♥
Tell us the truth now.
说实话
Tell us the truth.
我杀了她
I killed her!
这就对了 保重 凯文
That's it. Take care, Kevin.
凯文说这是个意外
Kevin said it was an accident,
但不是 这不是第一次了
but it wasn't. It's hardly the first time.
还有件事
And there's something else.
凯文说他想中止
Kevin says he wants to stop.
配合你工作
Working with you.
他说之前的话都是瞎编的
He says he made it all up.
说是他杀了琳达
He says he did it, he killed Linda.
然后你就信了吗
What, and you believe him?
他坚持这种说法十四年 安妮
He stuck to the same story for 14 years, Annie.
他之所以会反悔 只因为有人要挟他
The only reason he'd change is cos someone's got to him.
他说他希望你也不要再继续了
He says he wants you to stop.
因为他怕了
Because he's frightened.
不 因为就是他干的 他就是凶手
No, because he did it. He's a murderer.
他曾毁了我和妈妈的人生 还想继续下去
He ruined mum's life and my life and he keeps ruining it.
- 够了 詹森 - 德里克才是我爸爸 他不是
- All right, Jason. - Derek's my dad, not him.
他永远都不该被放出来
He should never get out. Ever.
我说了够了
I said that's enough.
你也要放弃了吗 安妮
Are you gonna give up too, Annie?
坚持了这么久就放弃了吗
When you fought for so long?
就在我已经有眉目的时候
Just when I'm getting somewhere?
告诉我你有所发现了
Please tell me you've got something.
还有几个测试要做 但是差不多了
Got a few tests to run but basically done and dusted.
植物的事你说对了
You were right about the plant matter.
琳达肺里的植物碎片
None of the fragments in Linda's
与埋葬地的植物都不匹配
lungs matches the flora of her burial site.
她咽下去的是什么
What plant matter did she ingest?
针叶类 道格拉斯冷杉和锡特卡云杉
Conifers. Douglas fir and Sitka spruce.
在琳达的肺和喉咙里
Soil samples: the soil, dust, sand,
发现的泥土样本 有土壤 灰尘 沙子
mainly sand, found in Linda's
基本都是沙子
lungs and throat
与埋葬地的泥土也不吻合
also didn't match the soils of the burial site.
与什么吻合呢
What do they match?
都用煤油浸泡过
They were impregnated with kerosene.
高级煤油
High-grade kerosene,
还含有甲苯 萘和二甲苯
also containing toluene, naphthalene and xylene.
是航♥空♥燃料
It's jet fuel.
很有可能是JP-8型轰炸机的主要燃料
Most likely JP-8, the main fuel of fighter jets, bombers.
她被埋在空军基地了
She was buried on an air force base.
她是先被活埋...
She was first buried, buried alive...
然后再被运去别处的
And then she was moved.
为什么
Why?
萨福克郡有两个空军基地
There are two bases in Suffolk the
隶属英国皇家空军和美国空军
RAF and the Americans use:
累肯赫斯和克劳百利
Lakenheath and Crawbury.
克劳百利离琳达最后出现的地方
And Crawbury is less than a mile
海因林学校 还不到一英里
away from where Linda was last seen, Hainwood School.
这意味着什么呢
But what does it mean?
意味着 如果是凯文杀了琳达
It means if Kevin murdered Linda,
他就埋了她两次
he buried her twice.
先是埋在了其中一个机场附近
First near one of these airfields,
然后把她挖了出来 又埋到了
then he dug her up and buried her again,
距离他工作室二十码远的地方
20 yards away from where he works.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
- 除非人不是他杀的 – 证据足够了
- Unless he didn't do it. - It's enough.
委员会肯定会重开此案的
The Commission will have to re-open the case.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you all forgetting something?
凯文现在承认是他杀了琳达
Kevin is now saying he did kill Linda.
岂不是让这都成了纸上谈兵
Doesn't that make this rather academic?
无畏
我说了是我♥干♥的
I'm telling you I did it.
我杀了她 我接受 没你事了
I killed her, I accept it. You're fired.
我知道不是你干的
I know you didn't do it.
你必须这么说吧
You have to say that.
出于某种律师的什么吧 所以...
It's some kinda... kinda lawyer thing, so you ca...
凯文 我知道审查委员会会重新审查你的案子
Kevin, I know the review board would re-examine your case,
你认罪的说辞会被推♥翻♥的
and I believe your conviction will be overturned.
我会想办法让你搬去单间
I will get you moved, put in solitary.
有必要的话 我连内政大臣都敢踹
I will kick down the Home Secretary's door if I have to.
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be in here and
更不该在这里被打
shouldn't be getting beaten up when you're in here.
我知道你受到了威胁 很害怕
I know you've been threatened, that you're scared.
但如果你相信我 我会让你离开这里
But if you trust me, you will walk out of this place.
你会自♥由♥的
You'll be a free man.
你努力了这么久 凯文 不要放弃
You fought for so long, Kevin. Don't give up now.
那... 我还是你的律师吗
So... am I still your lawyer?
皇
家
法
庭
全体起立
All rise.
对凯文·拉塞尔上诉其招供一案中
In the appeal of Kevin Russell against his conviction for murder,
我们审议了上诉人的论点
we have considered the appellant's
以及新提供的证据
arguments and the new evidence referred to therein.
介于此 我们多数人的意见是
In light of this, it is our majority
对拉塞尔先生的定罪是不稳妥的
opinion that the conviction of Mr Russell is unsafe
因此我们在此下令撤销判决
and we hereby order the conviction be quashed.
你做到了
You did it.
但是 考虑到皇家检察官的回应
However, having considered the Crown's response
以及警方提供的额外证据
and the additional evidence presented by the police,
我们同意他们的意见
we agree with their submission
有必要进行全面重审
that a full retrial is necessary and is so ordered.
同时 下令
In the meantime, we order that
拉塞尔先生无条件保释
Mr Russell be released on unconditional bail.
全体起立
All rise.
班维尔小姐 我是奥利维亚·格林伍德
Miss Banville. I'm Olivia Greenwood.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
新证据是什么
So what's this new evidence?
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表