剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
♪ 陷入深海 ♪
Way down in the water
♪ 陷入黑洞 ♪
Way down in the hole
♪ 远离灵魂 ♪
Far away from any soul
出自1979年撒切尔夫人当选英国首相后的演讲
在有冲突的地方 带去和谐
Where there is discord, may we bring harmony
在有失望的地方 唤起希望
and where there is despair, may we bring hope.
♪ 我会浴火重生 ♪
I'm coming back from the fire
出自英国"政♥治♥天才"首相托尼·布莱尔卸任演讲
请相信我们
Put your trust in us
我们会回报你们的
and we shall repay that trust
信任
for you.
♪ 我会浴火重生 不会化为焦土 ♪
Coming back from the fire, not burning, no
打开它 转它
Turn it. Spin it.
无畏
第一篇
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
詹森·拉塞尔
马威克路
萨福克
lP33 1AC
詹森 过来 准备好了
Jason, come on! It's ready.
惊喜
Surprise...
先吃饭 再拆礼物 好吗
Tea first, then presents, OK?
好的
Ok.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
♪ 祝詹森生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday, dear Jason
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Happy birthday to you
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
看
Look.
他爸爸的贺卡
A card from his dad.
在桌子下面
It was under the table.
还没拆
Not opened.
这对他太残酷了
It's tough for him.
对凯文更残酷
It's tougher for Kevin.
凯文·拉塞尔
东高沼区监狱
坎布斯
劳顿之案被驳回
我的委托人 劳顿先生
My client, Mr Lawton,
曾被口诛笔伐
was tried and found guilty,
最初是报道 然后是社交媒体
first by the press and then by social media.
让他在水深火热中生活了两年
It made his life a living hell for over two years.
而今天不到一天 真♥相♥就大白了
It took less than a day, today, for the truth to come out.
他不应该被逮捕
He should never have been arrested.
他不应该接受审判
He should never have been brought to trial.
那就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
报道吧
Report that.
转发吧
Tweet that.
亲爱的班维尔小姐
Dear Miss Banville.
我的儿子詹森今天十四岁了
My son, Jason, turned 14 today.
他的父亲叫凯文·拉塞尔
His father is Kevin Russell,
你可能听说过他
who you have probably heard of.
凯文已经入狱十四年
Kevin's been in prison for 14 years,
从詹森出生至今
all of Jason's life.
我写信是想问你 是否愿意调查凯文的案子
I'm writing to ask if you will look at Kevin's case,
失踪在校女生
因为我知道 他没有杀那个女孩
because I know he didn't kill that girl.
活埋
我和其他律师谈过 可收效甚微
I've talked to other lawyers and got nowhere.
在校女生证人
我看见他盯着她看
我不得不再试一次
I have to try one more time
因为这是我欠詹森的
because I owe it to Jason
拉塞尔有罪
证明他父亲无罪
to prove that his dad isn't a killer.
恋童癖者
把他锁起来 丢掉钥匙
他是个好人
That he's a good man.
拜托 请帮我们寻找真♥相♥
Please, help us find the truth.
- 嗨 米里亚姆 - 早上好
- Hi, Miriam. - Good morning.
今天我要出去一整天
I'm gonna be out all day today.
安全起见 你和卡里姆待在一起
You should stay with Karim, just to be safe.
好的
Ok.
史蒂夫会来的 终于来了
Yeah, and Steve'll be up. He'll be up eventually.
- 艾玛 - 嘿 安妮
- Emma. - Hi, Annie.
太感谢了 我无以言表
I'm so grateful, I can't tell you.
- 你好吗 - 你知道规矩
- You all right? - You know the rules.
禁止身体接触
No touching.
詹森向你问好
Jason sends his love.
他来就好了
Be nice to see him.
下次会来的 我保证
He'll come next time, I promise.
凯文 这是艾玛·班维尔 我和你说过的律师
So, Kevin, this is Emma Banville, the lawyer I told you about.
她答应调查你的案子了
She's agreed to look at your case.
- 她花了多少钱雇你 - 免费
- How much is she costing you? - She's doing it for free.
很好 蠢律师
Oh, great, a stupid lawyer.
凯文 她好不容易才来的
Kevin, she's come all this way.
好吧 那你想知道什么
OK. So what do you wanna know?
能让我们单独聊吗 谢谢
Can you leave us, please?
不允许 抱歉
Not allowed, sorry.
我是他的律师 这是法律允许的
I'm his solicitor. It is allowed.
- 还有那些摄像头关了吗 - 关了
- And are those cameras off? - Yeah.
因为如果没关的话
Cos if they're not, and
在这里说的话会被泄露给媒体
anything said in here gets leaked to the press...
- 都关了 - 谢谢
- They're off. - Thank you.
- 那继续吧 - 你杀了琳达·希姆斯吗
- Go on, then. - Did you murder Linda Simms?
- 不 我当然没有 - 那你为什么承认
- No, I did not. - So why did you confess to it?
因为我又累又怕 她还不断向我施压
Because I was tired and scared and she never let up on me. Never.
"她"是指格林伍德警督吗
"She." Detective Inspector Greenwood?
等她调查完
By the time she'd finished
说杀了我妈妈 我都会承认的
I'd have confessed to killing my own mum.
凯文 你怎么能承认没有做的事情
Kevin, how can you confess to something you know you didn't do?
你没听说过逼供吗 艾玛
You haven't heard of coerced confessions, Emma?
抓一个吓坏了的孩子 搅乱他的思维
Take a scared kid, mess with his head,
他就会成为你的傀儡
you can put any words you want in his mouth.
她就是这么对我的
That's what she did to me.
告诉我 我是怎么做的
Told me how I did it,
在哪做的 原因是什么
where I did it, and why.
你当时二十三岁 不是个孩子
You were 23. Not a kid.
而且大多数逼供都会被否决
And most coerced confessions get thrown out.
你的却没有
Yours wasn't.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为他们的律师好
Because they had good lawyers and I had
我的律师烂 而且现在似乎还是如此
shit lawyers and it looks like that ain't gonna change.
凯文
Kevin!
你能给我点没听过的吗
Is there anything new you can give me?
关于案子和调查的都可以
Anything about the case, anything about the investigation.
我什么都说了
I already told 'em everything.
警方 律师 法庭
The police, the lawyers, the court.
我有份好工作 我的老婆怀孕了
I had a good job. Then my girl, she's pregnant,
我们在期待第一个孩子
we're looking forward to our first kid
然后就被指控 杀了个我都不认识的女孩
and then I get accused of killing a girl I don't even know.
一名目击证人称 失踪那晚看到了你和她说话
A witness saw you talk to her the night she disappeared.
在学校两百人参加的舞会上
At a school disco with 200 kids.
我没有杀她 如果你觉得我杀了 来这干嘛
I didn't kill her. If you think I did, then why are you here?
因为安妮相信你没杀人 她说服我了
Cos Annie believes you didn't and she convinced me.
但如果没有新证据
But without new evidence I'm never
在去找审查委员会之前
gonna get your case
我是不会接你的案子的
before the Review Commission.
所以...
So...
好好想想 凯文
think, Kevin.
有没有什么别的要和我说
Is there anything new you can give me?
没有 没有别的可说
No. There's nothing new.
- 别急 结束了吗 - 嗯 结束了
- Steady on. You done? - Yeah, we're done.
我下次会带詹森来 小凯
I'll bring Jason next time, Kev.
你知道那个女警官说了什么吗
You know what that police woman said?
她说如果我认罪
She said if I confessed,
对我上庭和我的孩子都有好处
it would help me in court and with my boy.
她什么时候说的
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表