剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
只有号♥码
Just numbers.
"我亲身体会到
"I saw first-hand the
琳达的死 对我代表的她的家人
devastating impact Linda's death had on her family
和社区造成了毁灭性的影响
and on the community I represent.
为什么这些好人
Why must these good people
要忍♥受这般残忍♥的且无理的挖掘"
endure the cruel indignity of an exhumation?"
原件已经被送去首席验尸官的办公室了
The original's already been sent to the Chief Coroner's office.
谢谢 马修
Thank you, Matthew.
还有你 怀尔德夫人
And you too, Mrs Wild.
- 这是我们唯一能做的 - 谢谢 马特
- It's the least we could do. - Thanks, Matt.
我只是希望能改变点什么
I just hope it makes a difference.
- 投票如何了 - 快了
- How... How are the polls? - Close.
你会没事的
Ah, you'll be fine.
喝一杯吗
Drinks?
你想去看看琳达的房♥间吗
Would you like to see Linda's room?
我想带你看看 可以吗
I'd like to show it to you. Please?
我知道 我该都收起来 但是...
I know I should have packed it all away but...
不知怎么地
somehow I...
你刚刚有了孩子 对吧
You've just got the one, don't you?
是啊 雨果
Yes. Hugo.
想象有一天他们在那
Imagine that one day they're there and...
又什么都没有
nothing ever again.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我不是有意让你伤心的
I didn't mean to upset you.
不 不 没关系
No, no. It's OK.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
你可以再写一封关于琳达的信
Another letter that you could write about Linda.
史蒂夫
Steve?
嗨 小多 是我 你能过来吗
Hi, Dom. It's me. Can you come over?
史蒂夫在哪
Where's Steve?
他不见了 在国外找了份活儿
He's disappeared. Got a job abroad.
跑了
Just ran away.
去挪威三周 拍摄跳台滑雪
Three weeks in Norway, photographing ski jumping.
他对跳台滑雪一窍不通
He knows sod-all about ski jumping.
总之 今天进展如何
Anyway, how did it go today?
你离开警局十分钟
Ten minutes after you left the police station,
斯坦斯也出来了
Staines came out.
一个人开车去了雷恩斯公园
Drove on his own to Raynes Park.
不到一个小时 他进了这栋房♥子
The house he was in for just under an hour.
- 看见普林斯了吗 - 没有 没法接近他
- Did you see Pullings? - No. Couldn't get near him.
两个大汉站在门口 盯着大门
Two big lads on the door, minding the gate.
但我发现了这个
But I did find this.
在我的记忆里 我是被一辆灰色卡车撞的
From what I remember, I was hit by a grey van.
看前保险杠
Look at the front bumper.
有凹痕
It's dented.
这辆卡车挂在海峡群岛的一家公♥司♥名下
The van's registered to a company in the Channel Islands,
但谁是老板 公♥司♥做什么的 我无从得知
but who controls them and what they do, I couldn't find out.
但如果普林斯是把他的报道
What if Pullings sold his story to a
卖♥♥给一家报纸 而这些人是被派去照顾他的呢
newspaper and these boys have been sent to baby-sit him?
怎么 他们差点杀了你 就为了独家采访吗
What, they nearly kill you because of an exclusive?
不 我觉得不是这样 等等 你能退回去吗
No, I don't think so. Hang on, can you scroll back?
他先去了副驾驶
He went to the passenger side first,
似乎他以为是左座驾驶
like he was expecting a left-hand drive.
他是个美国人
He's an American.
或者法国人 德国人
Or French or German.
比利时人 荷兰人
Or Belgian, Dutch...
F-16型飞机的领带别针 这是美国战机
F-16 tie pin. It's a US fighter.
美国空军基地
US Air Force bases.
记得巴克斯顿的尸检报告吗
Remember Buxton's autopsy report?
她说琳达肺部的泥土浸过喷气燃料
She said the soil in Linda's lungs was impregnated with jet fuel.
所以西沃恩告诉我们普林斯的派对
So Siobhan tells us about Pullings' parties,
普林斯是被业内人士抓走了 还是美国人
Pullings is snatched by professionals. American professionals.
他们试图隐藏
They're trying to hide
伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发前六周 发生在基地
something that happened in or around the base
或者基地附近的事情
six weeks before the Iraq war.
可你有什么证据呢
But what evidence do you have?
我们有她 西沃恩
We have her. Siobhan.
但我们还需要她
But we need her.
我们得挖出她的尸体
We need her body out of
才能知道死因到底是什么
the ground so we can find out how she died.
我们还需要那个
And we need the creep who
拍照片的变♥态♥ 因为他知道发生了什么
took these because he knows what was going on.
你就打算这么做了 对吧
You're just going to go for this, aren't you?
- 去他妈的后果 - 怎么了吗
- Fuck the consequences. - Is that wrong?
这些可怕的人 小艾
These are some scary people, Em.
你真的想惹他们吗
Do you really want to take them on?
拉塞尔先生 我写信给你是关于我的女儿
Mr Russell, I'm writing to you about my daughter.
因为你的律师
Because your lawyer is
正在向法庭要求能否挖掘她的尸体
asking the courts if she can dig up her body.
我知道你身为人父
I know you're a dad.
想象你失去了儿子
Imagine you lost your boy.
想象你会有什么感觉
Imagine how you would feel.
- 希瑟 - 希瑟先生
- Ah, Heather! - Sir Alastair.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
他 我帮他儿子拿到了绿卡
Him. I helped his son get a Green Card.
美国 一个所有人恨
America, the country
却都想挤进来的城市
everyone hates and everyone wants to live in.
是吗 那你为什么不回去呢
Really? Why don't you go back there, then?
凯文·拉塞尔的重审有点小麻烦
The small matter of the Kevin Russell retrial.
那个啊
Oh, that.
我想知道 你是不是转移了普林斯
I wonder if you even needed the Pullings move.
还有随之而来的风险
And its attendant risk.
你忘了 如果我没有利用普林斯
You forget, if I hadn't used Pullings,
皇家检察署会对上诉提出质疑
the CPS would have contested the appeal,
拉塞尔就松了口气
Russell would have walked
所有英格兰的记者
and every journalist in England
就会一直盯着那女孩去世的那晚
would have been looking at the night that girl died.
- 马修 马修 - 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔先生 感谢邀请我们
- Ah, Matthew! Matthew. - Sir Alastair. Good of you to have us.
劳拉 还是这么漂亮
Laura! Lovely as always.
- 见见希瑟·迈尔斯 - 你好
- Meet Heather Myles. - Hello.
她为美国政♥府♥做些神秘的事
She does something mysterious for the American Government.
不 我的政坛岁月已经远去了
No. My government days are long gone.
就是处理另一个私人部门的暴徒而已
Just another private sector desperado.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's lovely to meet you.
- 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔先生 我们回头见 - 好的
- Sir Alastair, we'll catch up later. - Yes.
所以 他忙着选举
So... he's running for the leadership.
- 他会赢吗 - 应该是吧
- Will he win? - I think so, yeah.
他有点真材实料
He's the real thing.
身经百战的士兵
A soldier who's seen action.
他对你的国家很友善 就是你要找的人
He's as good a friend of your country as you'll find.
他是你需要投资的人
He's where your investment should lie.
你怎么看辩方的举动
What do you think of the defence move?
我认为非常不道德
I think it's immoral.
西姆斯夫人 您同意吗
Mrs Simms, do you agree?
是的 我同意
Yes, I do agree.
挖掘... 验尸让这
Exhumation... autopsy makes it
听起来没问题 就像科学研究一样
sound like it's OK. Like it's science research.
而其真正的含义是 将我们的琳达从地下挖出来
And what it really means is digging our Linda up from the ground
从那个埋葬了我们的爱和祈祷的地方...
where we buried her with our love and our prayers and...
再一次让她伤痕累累
cutting her up all over again!
你们要去参加验尸官的听证会吗
Are you going to attend the Coroner's hearing?
我们会去 我们有一封
Yes, we are. We have a
来自国会议员马修·怀尔德的支持信
letter of support from our MP, Matthew Wild.
是啊 我还收到了一封来自凯文·拉塞尔的信
Yeah, and I've got a letter from Kevin Russell.
我写信告诉他
I wrote to him and I said to him,
"你想让她再受一次苦吗"
"Do you want her to suffer all over again?"
我以为不会有回复 却收到了
I didn't think we'd get a reply but we did.
然后他说"不 让她安息吧
And he said, "No. Let her rest in peace.
不要让她因为我而受苦"
Don't let her suffer on my account."
- 你要去哪 - 首席验尸官那
- Where are you going? - Chief Coroner.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表