剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
我们得找到瑞琪儿·李
We need to find Rachel Lee.
因为她说谎了 弥天大谎
Because she lied. She told a big fat lie.
喂 你是哪位
Hello? Who is it?
我是托尼 托尼·普林斯
It's Tony. Tony Pullings.
有什么事吗 托尼
What do you want, Tony?
菲尔·西姆斯刚打电♥话♥给我
Phil Simms just called me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
她知道他了 什么都知道了
She knows about him. About everything.
- 谁知道了 - 班维尔
- Who knows? - Banville.
而且她不是一个人 有个警探在帮她
And she's not alone. She's got that detective with her.
格林伍德总督察 她们在一起调查
DCS Greenwood. They're working together.
喂
Hello?
你在吗
Are you there?
无畏
- 喂 小多 - 你的朋友查到了
- Yes, Dom? - Your friend came through.
那个晚上有两架飞机
There were two flights that night.
小多 别现在说 我在去医院看望凯文的路上
Not now, Dom. I'm on the way to the hospital to check on Kevin.
大约一小时后在那见我
Meet me there in about an hour.
怎么了
What's going on?
告诉我 德里克
Derek, tell me.
进去吧 自己看看
Go in there. See for yourself.
他二十分钟前醒来了
He came to, 20 minutes ago.
就一直那样
Just like that.
他不能讲话 但他知道我们所有人是谁
He can't really talk but he knows who we are, all of us.
他问到你了 说了你的名字
He asked about you. He said your name.
嗨 凯文 看到你醒过来真高兴
Hi, Kevin. I am so glad to see you.
我去了美国
I've been to America.
我找到了新的证人和证据
I found new witnesses, new facts.
我就快能证明你无罪了
I'm so close to proving you didn't do it.
医生说我们该走了 他不能太兴奋
The doctors say we should go. Too much excitement isn't good.
好 凯文 你好好休息 坚强一点
Yeah. You rest, Kevin. You get strong.
我在这 爸爸 一直在这
I'm here, Dad. Always here.
打扰了 请走吧
Excuse me, please.
是真的吗 就快了吗
Is it true? Are you close?
因为再次给他希望又...
Because to get his hopes up again and then...
就快了
I'm close.
我现在要去见个人 回头再谈
I'm meeting someone now. We'll talk soon.
道格拉斯 谢谢你能来
Douglas, thanks for coming.
没事 我也不想跟你在电♥话♥上说
No problem. I didn't want to tell you this over the phone.
小多说你查到了两架飞机
Dom says you've got two planes.
湾流公♥司♥是目前世界上生产豪华大型公务机的著名厂商
从弗吉尼亚州史密斯机场起飞的湾流
Gulfstream out of Smith Airfield, Virginia.
美国洛克希德公♥司♥生产的大型战略军用运输机 也是美国空军现役最大的战略运输机
从汉堡起飞的C-5 当晚还有其他飞机
A C-5 out of Hamburg. There were other flights at that night,
但这两架是你要找的
but these are the two you want.
从尾号♥可以证明
The tail numbers confirm it.
这两架飞机都来自中情局引渡逃犯的舰队
Both planes were from the CIA rendition fleet.
我也是这么想的
I thought so.
是用来把基♥地♥组♥织♥的嫌犯接到英国的
Taking Al-Qaeda suspects into the UK
还是把他们再度转移的
or shipping them out again?
都不是 那一次不是
Neither. Not this time.
通常 因为某些显然的原因 我们找不到乘客名单
Usually, we can't find passenger lists for obvious reasons.
但我走了大运
But I had a stroke of luck.
湾流飞机当晚飞回了美国
The Gulfstream flew back to the States at that night
但发现液压出了问题
but developed hydraulic problems.
只能迫降在新斯科舍[加拿大]
Had to land in Nova Scotia.
加拿大人坚持要看航♥班♥的名单
The Canadians insisted on seeing the flight manifest.
只有一名乘客
One passenger.
杰克·克雷奇默
Jack Kretchmer.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争前夕 美国国防部副部长
US Under-Secretary for Defense in the run-up to the Iraq war.
德国出发的飞机上是谁
Who was on the plane from Germany?
只有一名乘客 但鉴于
Just a guess. But given the
时间和克雷奇默 我很有信心
timing and given Kretchmer, I'm pretty confident.
是穆斯塔法·沙巴
Mustafa Sabah.
一名被德国情报部门追查的伊♥拉♥克♥叛逃者
An Iraqi defector being run by German intelligence.
德国联邦情报局在汉堡附近抓住了他
The BND were holding him near Hamburg.
沙巴 代号♥"滑行者"
Sabah. Codename Slider.
他刚告诉了美国人想听的话
He just told the Americans what they wanted to hear.
萨♥达♥姆♥拥有化学武器
Saddam had chemical weapons.
此事四天后就直接出现在科林·鲍威尔[美国国务卿]
Which went straight into Colin Powell's speech
在联♥合♥国♥的演讲稿里
at the UN four days later.
伊♥拉♥克♥拥有大规模杀伤性武器
Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
这是战争借口
It was the casus belli.
如果你说的对 为什么他们会来这里
If you're right, why did they come here?
为什么他们会来英国
Why did they come to the UK?
可能是来见和克雷奇默
Probably to meet someone from the British Government
同等地位的英国政♥府♥要人
at least equal in rank to Kretchmer.
这和凯文有什么关系
What's this got to do with Kevin?
时机 琳达·西姆斯失踪时我们在哪
Timing. Where were we when Linda Simms disappeared?
离那场无人想打的仗还有六周
Six weeks away from a war that no-one wanted.
布莱尔[英国首相]没有实质性的东西
Things were falling apart for Blair.
他需要证明 萨♥达♥姆♥真的有威胁
He needed proof that Saddam was a genuine threat.
那和凯文又有什么关系
Again, what's it got to do with Kevin?
那正是我们要问的问题
That's the question we need to ask.
但我们永远找不了这两个人
But we're never going to get to these two.
我得找到我们这边的人 英国人
I need to find out who was there from our side. I need the Brit.
我会尽力
I'll do what I can.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
可能吧
I suppose.
没事的 他们会问几个简单的问题
You'll be fine. They'll ask some obvious questions.
然后他们会让我们
Then they'll make us walk towards
朝相机走过去 假装他们不存在
the camera pretending it's not there.
是吗 我应该能做到
Oh, that? I think I can do that.
你什么都能做到
Oh, you can do all of it.
自然一点
Just be yourself.
进来
Yes?
布鲁克斯警长 长官
DS Brooks, sir.
是叫詹娜 对吧 告诉我
It's Jenna, isn't it? Tell me,
格林伍德总警司现在在做什么
what's DCS Greenwood working on now?
优素福·阿塔尔的案子
The Yusef Attar case.
哪方面呢
What aspect of it?
没关系 阿塔尔一案 迈尔斯夫人是我们一边的
It's all right. Mrs Myles shares our interest in Attar.
她在审问阿塔尔的律师艾玛·班维尔吗
Is she questioning Attar's lawyer Emma Banville?
我认为是的
I believe she has, yes.
班维尔小姐有被指控违法吗
Has Miss Banville been charged with any offence?
- 应该没有 - 为什么
- I don't believe so. - And why not?
主要是班维尔不再是阿塔尔的律师了
The thing is, Banville isn't Attar's lawyer any more.
阿塔尔的妻子被告知
Attar's wife was told
班维尔不再代表他
that Banville was no longer representing him.
什么时候
When?
大概四天前 在塞斯摩尔监狱
About four days ago at Sizemore.
我们有录像
We actually got it on film.
她让我代表她和你谈话
She asked me to talk to you on her behalf.
经双方协商一致
By mutual agreement,
艾玛不再作为你丈夫优素福的代理律师
Emma no longer represents your husband Yusef.
就是这里 我们不知道什么时候的事
There. We don't know when it happened,
但可以推测到
but we can guess.
五分钟后 他就被反恐警♥察♥逮捕了
Five minutes later, he was arrested by the terrorist police.
艾玛一直警告优素福 他在玩火自焚
Emma always warned Yusef he was running a huge risk.
也许吧 但他们说了
OK, maybe. But what they say
艾玛现在才在玩火自焚
is now she's the one who's running the risk.
你听到了吗 那是威胁
Did you hear that? That was a threat.
你警告了班维尔吗
Did you warn Banville?
我们认为他警告过了
We assumed he did.
你们还有人在看着她吗
Do you still have people on her?
一听到她与阿塔尔无关
Once we heard she'd split with Attar,
我们就撤了 没有必要了
we pulled back, didn't seem to be a need.
政♥府♥通讯总部呢
What about GCHQ?
那我可管不到
That's above my pay grade.
怎么 你认为这真的是威胁吗
Why, do you think the threat is real?
说不准
I doubt it.
如果你有班维尔的任何消息 打给我
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表