剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
最感兴趣的事情是什么吗
most intriguing, most entertaining?
就是瑞琪儿·李 一个平凡的女学生
It's how Rachel Leigh, ordinary schoolgirl...
是如何消失了十年
vanished for ten years.
然后又以劳拉·怀尔德的身份重新出现
And then reappears... bam!.. as Laura Wild.
这可就有意思了
I mean, that's a story.
这才是头条新闻
That's front page.
那个姑娘出国学外语了
Girl goes abroad to learn a language.
现在又回来了
Girl comes home.
结婚了
Gets married.
要是你以为这是条新闻 那祝你好运
If you think that's a story, well, good luck.
现在请你离开
Now I want you to leave.
琳达心里很清楚
Linda nearly got clear.
她有机会能过上另一种生活
She had a chance of another life
她肯定也告诉你了
and I'm sure she told you about it,
说过她和洛根的事 所以你们去了基地
about Logan, and that's why you went to the base.
- 你和你想的一样 - 离开这里
- You wanted the same. - Just go.
我明白你为什么那样做
And I understand why you did it.
像你这样姑娘 在那里还能获得什么呢
What else was there for a girl like you in a place like that?
你看见了机会 也抓住了机会
You saw your opportunity and you grabbed it.
出去
Get out!
我不明白的
What I don't understand
也不能原谅你的是 你那样对凯文
and what I can't forgive you for is for Kevin.
你明明知道他是无辜的
You knew he was innocent
还把他拖进来 毁了他
and you dragged him in and you destroyed him.
她在这里干什么
What's she doing here?
抓着琳达·西姆斯的事不放
Going on about Linda Simms,
还给我挂一些可笑的罪名
making ridiculous accusations.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
到我家来 骚扰我妻子
Coming to my home, upsetting my wife?
我就是给她讲个故事
Just telling her my story.
什么故事
What story?
你怎么不问问她呢
Why don't you ask her?
离窗户远点
Get away from the windows.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为她叫我这样做的 求你了
Because she said so. Please.
- 她 谁啊 - 希瑟
- She? Who? - Heather.
不
Oh, no.
- 不 怎么回事 - 她的车
- No! How? - The car.
班维尔本来就受过
Banville's been threatened by
她的一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥客户的威胁 她自讨苦吃
one of her terrorist clients. She had it coming.
但在这里吗 我们家门外
But here, outside our home?
她想毁了我们
She's trying to destroy us.
她的车
Her car!
站住
Stop!
别开车
Don't do that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你被威胁了 被你的委托人
You've been threatened. People you represented.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不知道
I don't.
但你知道
But you do, don't you?
天哪
Oh, my God.
他们为了保护你要杀了我
They'd kill me to protect you.
你有那么重要吗
Are you that important?
你知道吗
You know what?
去死吧
Sod it.
艾玛 看在上帝的份上
Emma, for Christ's sake!
你是为我担心还是为你自己
Are you scared for me or for yourself?
我想要帮你
I'm trying to help you.
那就告诉我那晚发生了什么
So you just tell me what happened that night.
我知道你在场
Now, I know you were there,
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·麦金农在
with Alastair McKinnon,
克雷奇默在 那个伊♥拉♥克♥人也在
with Kretchmer, with the Iraqi.
我知道
I know.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
别
Don't!
我会退选 我会辞职
I'll stand down. I'll resign.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我可是要放弃我的一辈子
I'm offering to give up my entire life.
可琳达从未有过这辈子
Well, Linda never had a life.
凯文也没有
Neither did Kevin.
告诉我发生了什么
Now, you tell me what happened
我就离开 再也不会打扰你
and I will walk away, I will leave you alone.
那是场意外
It was an accident!
告诉我
Tell me.
有一场会议
There was a meeting.
你刚才提到的那些人
All the people you said.
我们准备离开
We were leaving.
突然出现了一个女孩 她朝我们走来
Suddenly there was a girl, she was coming towards us.
她当时在笑
She was smiling.
站住
Stop!
我说了站住 否则我们要开枪了
I said, stop right there! Stop, or we will fire!
我们不是她在等的人 她惊慌失措
We weren't who she was expecting. She panicked.
快点上车
Get in the car quickly!
我们把主要人员带离了那里
We got the principals out of there.
我们都明白
We were clear.
她不可能在那样微弱的灯光下
There was no way she could recognise any of us,
认出我们任何一个人
not in the glare from the lights.
然后发生了什么
So what happened?
她跑到了我的车前 我来不及停下来
She ran out in front of me. I couldn't stop.
那是场意外
Well, then it was an accident.
那是场该死的意外 为什么你不早点说呢
It was a bloody accident! Why didn't you just say?
时间点和人物都不合适 如果曝光...
It was the wrong time, the wrong people. If it had come out...
那是个秘密会议
It was a secret meeting.
那个伊♥拉♥克♥科学家...
The Iraqi scientist...
他的谎言
his lies.
所有人的谎言
Everyone's lies.
那你妻子呢 跟她有什么关系
And your wife? How was she involved?
她也在现场
She was there.
她目睹了全程
She saw everything.
那她也撒谎了
So she lied too?
天哪 你们这些人
God, you people!
你们以为可以改变事实吗
You just think you can change reality, don't you?
我从来都和那些人不一样
I was never one of those people!
我一直都在弥补当时的过错
I have been making up for this ever since!
而且我会一直弥补下去
And I will go on making up for it!
因为有个好借口 你就该逍遥法外吗
So you should just go free because you've got good intentions?
凯文死了
Well, Kevin's dead.
凯文因为你的罪 在监狱里待了十四年
And Kevin spent 14 years in prison for your crime!
因为你犯的罪
For YOUR crime!
那是场意外
It was an accident.
那就不该负责任了吗
Should there be no accountability?
你说你不会管了
You said you'd walk away.
求你了
Please.
天哪
Jesus!
我骗你的
I lied.
都录下来了吗
You got everything?
是的 我们都录下来了
Yeah, we got it all.
我和她能单独聊聊吗
Could you give us a moment, please?
很高兴你复职了
Glad you got your job back.
很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called.
干得漂亮
Well done.
这个圈套很棒
That was quite the catch.
有一些晚了
A little bit late.
对凯文来说是的
For Kevin, yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不止是对凯文
Not just for Kevin.
对所有人都是
For everyone.
所以你会遵守承诺吗
So you'll do what you promised?
我会努力的
I'll try.
不 你必须搞定
No, you'll succeed.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表