剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
无畏
第五篇
出自1979年撒切尔夫人当选英国首相后的演讲
出自英国"政♥治♥天才"首相托尼·布莱尔卸任演讲
BGM : Back from the fire - Gold Brother
南森·伊斯纳迪
1957-1989
无畏
♪ 陷入深海 ♪
Way down in the water
♪ 陷入黑洞 ♪
Way down in the hole
♪ 远离灵魂 ♪
Far away from any soul
在有冲突的地方 带去和谐
Where there is discord, may we bring harmony
在有失望的地方 唤起希望
and where there is despair, may we bring hope.
♪ 我会浴火重生 ♪
I'm coming back from the fire
请相信我们
Put your trust in us
我们会回报你们的
and we shall repay that trust
信任
for you.
♪ 我会浴火重生 不会化为焦土 ♪
Coming back from the fire, not burning, no
打开它 转它
Turn it. Spin it.
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
没错 长官 班维尔小姐暂时被拘
Yes, ma'am. Miss Banville is now in lock-up.
她和布兰得利中士说上话了吗
Did she speak to Sergeant Bradley?
说上了 长官 但中士说他没听懂
Yes, ma'am, but he said he had no idea what it was about.
我明天一早就过去 期间谁都不许和她说话
I'll be there first in the morning. And meantime, no one is to talk to her.
- 我需要知道她是否... - 你不需要
- I need to know whether she... - No, you don't.
长官 确保美国空军人员的安全是我的责任
Ma'am, it's my duty to ensure the safety of US Air Force personnel
不许和班维尔小姐以及布兰得利中士交谈
You don't talk to Miss Banville or Sergeant Bradley.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It is a matter of national security.
明白吗
Do you understand?
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
- 电♥话♥那头是谁 - 我不知道
- Who is she? - I don't know.
可她和基地指挥官通了电♥话♥
But she was put through by the base commander.
所以按她说的做应该没问题吧
So I guess we're gonna do what she says. OK?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
南森
Nathan!
你是个战士
You're a warrior.
嗨 米里亚姆
Hi, Miriam.
我是多米尼克·楚拉夫 艾玛的同事
I'm Dominic Truelove. I work with Emma.
她是要来见我的
She was supposed to come to see me.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
凯文·拉塞尔发生了严重的意外
Kevin Russell's had a serious accident.
他没事吧
Is he OK?
他在医院
He's in hospital.
她为什么没来
Why didn't she come now?
恐怕她不得不出国了
I'm afraid she had to go abroad.
她让我代表她和你谈话
She asked me to talk to you on her behalf.
那么...
So...
经双方协商一致
By mutual agreement,
艾玛不再作为你丈夫优素福的代理律师
Emma no longer represents your husband Yusef.
很抱歉 她同样不再作为你的代理律师
Therefore, regrettably, she can no longer represent you.
但是 她已经联♥系♥了这些
However, she has contacted these solicitors
处理过你这种案件的律师
with experience in your type of case
他们会很乐意做你的代理律师
who'll be happy to represent you.
我以为优素福一直在帮助他人
I thought Yusef was helping people.
以为他关心我
I thought that he cared about me.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 真的
I'm not a terrorist. I'm not.
嗯
Ok.
但这里真的有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你知道吗
But there are real terrorists in here, did you know that?
他们跟我谈及了优素福
They told me about Yusef.
说他是如何见到了艾玛
About how he got a visit from Emma
她又是怎么与他解约的
and how she said he wasn't her client.
五分钟后
Then, five minutes later,
他就被反恐警♥察♥逮捕了
he was arrested by the terrorist police.
艾玛一直警告优素福 他在玩火自焚
Emma always warned Yusef he was running a huge risk.
但我要告诉你他们说了什么
But I'm telling you what they say.
艾玛现在才在玩火自焚
Now Emma is the one running the risk.
- 你好 - 长官
- What's up? - Sir.
- 我是马库斯 - 是我 方便说话吗
- Marcus. - It's me. Can you talk?
怎么回事 洛根
What's going on, Logan?
该死的保险丝 等着我
Damn circuit-breakers! Hang tight.
保安部断电了
We have a blackout in the security wing.
似乎是电力波动
Likely power surge.
别说话
Shut your mouth!
有人想和你说话
Someone wants to talk to you.
你只有不到两分钟 到时候就来电了
You have less than two minutes, then the lights go back on.
他们又来这一套
They're doing it again.
- 什么 - 转移我
- What? - Shipping me out.
可这一次 不仅仅是我遭殃
Only this time, it's not just me.
还有我的老婆 孩子 我的家庭
It's my wife, it's my kid, it's my family.
他们要搅乱我整个生活
They're turning my whole life upside down.
我没有杀琳达 一根汗毛都没动
And I didn't kill Linda. I didn't touch a hair on her head.
但你怎么会认识她
But you knew her. How?
我在基地的一个派对上见过她
I met her at a party on the base.
- 你和她睡了 - 是的
- You were sleeping with her? - Yeah.
- 她才十五岁 - 可能你数学不太好
- She was 15! - In case you can't do the math,
我当时也是个孩子
I was a kid back then, too.
刚满十七岁
Just turned 17.
所以如果你想给我挂个
So if you're going to make me out
什么变♥态♥的头衔
like some kind of pervert,
就滚回你的监狱里去
you can fuck off back to your cell!
好吧 我相信你 别走
OK, OK, I believe you. Please,
告诉我 你们之间发生了什么
just tell me what was going on between you.
我们都是孩子
We were kids.
相爱了
We were in love.
她胸罩上的飞机领带夹 是你送的吗
The tie pin. The F16 tie pin on the bra, that was for you?
是我送的
Yeah, that was for me.
我一从伊♥拉♥克♥回来 我们就结婚
We were gonna get married as soon as I got back from Iraq.
我知道
I know, huh?
可怜吧
Pathetic.
你知道琳达失踪的夜晚发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened to Linda the night she disappeared?
应该是我们的离别派对
It was supposed to be our going-away party.
在老干部食堂
At the old officers' mess.
- 为什么在那 - 因为那里没有越界
- Why there? - Because it's just outside the wire.
琳达和其他姑娘能去
Linda and the other girls could get there.
我们也能去 其实都没有权限
And so could we, unofficially.
其他姑娘
What other girls?
都是当地的 大多数都是来卖♥♥的
Locals. Gold-diggers mostly.
- 琳达和她们不同 - 你见到她了吗
- Linda wasn't like that. - And did you meet her?
没有 基地被紧急封锁了
No. The base was put on emergency lockdown.
出于某种安全措施 贵宾坐着私人飞机进去
Some security business. VIPs flying in, private jets.
所有人都被关进了军营里
Everybody was confined to barracks.
什么意思 安全措施
What do you mean, security business?
我不知道 那时就要打仗了
I don't know. The war was pretty close then.
那种事时常发生
That kind of stuff was happening all the time.
可如果没有派对 你从没见过琳达
But if the party never happened, if you never met Linda,
为什么空军要把你转移
why did the Air Force ship you out?
因为当我看见她失踪的新闻
Because when I saw on the news that she'd disappeared,
我跑去找指挥官
I ran to my CO.
我告诉他 我一直在追求她
And I told him I'd been seeing her.
当天他们就把我送去了海湾
They had me on a plane to the Gulf that same day.
说如果我再说这件事
They told me if I ever talked about it,
就把我送进关达那摩监狱
I'd be in Guantanamo.
我没有伤害琳达 也永远不会伤害她
I didn't hurt Linda! I could never hurt her.
相信我
Just believe me.
时间到了 洛根 快走 下不为例
Time's up. Logan, get out of here! This never happened.
等等 你最开始怎么认识琳达的
Wait. How did you get to know Linda in the first place?
她叔叔介绍的 他之前总是送东西来基地
Her uncle introduced us. He used to bring stuff to the base.
菲尔·西姆斯
Phil Simms?
没错 就是他
Yeah, Phil Simms.
马蒂 线路安全吗
Marty, are we secure?
安全 多米尼克也在我这
Yep. I've got Dominic here with me too.
- 艾玛怎么了 - 我们说好了的
- What's going on with Emma? - We had an arrangement.
她每八个小时给我打个电♥话♥ 汇报进度
She'd call every eight hours or so, report progress.
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表