剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表
BGM : Back from the fire - Gold Brother
♪ 陷入深海 ♪
Way down in the water
♪ 陷入黑洞 ♪
Way down in the hole
♪ 远离灵魂 ♪
Far away from any soul
出自1979年撒切尔夫人当选英国首相后的演讲
在有冲突的地方 带去和谐
Where there is discord, may we bring harmony
在有失望的地方 唤起希望
and where there is despair, may we bring hope.
♪ 我会浴火重生 ♪
I'm coming back from the fire
出自英国"政♥治♥天才"首相托尼·布莱尔卸任演讲
请相信我们
Put your trust in us
我们会回报你们的
and we shall repay that trust
信任
for you.
♪ 我会浴火重生 不会化为焦土 ♪
Coming back from the fire, not burning, no
打开它 转它
Turn it. Spin it.
无畏
第四篇
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
旋转镜头
Spin the camera!
凯文 记得我们说的话
Kevin, remember what we said.
- 只要说出真♥相♥ 我们就能纠正审判 好吗 - 好
- Just tell the truth and we'll put this right, OK? - Yeah.
到时见
See you up there.
在你看来 这才是事情的经过吗
That, in your view, is what happened?
琳达不是被铲子打死的
Linda was not hit with a shovel?
没人能用铲子造成楔形骨折
No man wielding a shovel could produce the wedge fractures
同时将琳达全部四根腿骨打断
that broke all four bones in Linda's legs simultaneously.
只有汽车可以造成吗
That could only be done by a car?
- 只有汽车可以造成 - 谢谢
- It could only be done by a car. - Thank you.
拉塞尔先生 2003年2月
Mr Russell, in February 2003,
琳达失踪的那个周末
did you have a car or
您拥有车 或者在使用一辆车吗
access to a car the weekend Linda disappeared?
没有
No.
所以您无法用车撞击琳达吗
So you couldn't have hit Linda with a car?
没错
No.
那您为什么要承认用铲子打她呢
So why did you confess to hitting her with a shovel?
当时我被连续审问了两天
I was questioned for two days straight.
有录音记录
It's on the tapes.
而且 我感觉有罪恶感 因为...
Plus, I was feeling guilty because...
我知道琳达和那些照片的事
I knew about Linda and the photos.
我的未婚妻 安妮怀孕了
Annie, my fiancee, is pregnant
而我有这个女孩的裸体照片
and I've got photos of this girl naked.
可是为什么要承认谋杀呢
But, still, why confess to murder?
警方一直给我看那些东西
The police are showing me all this stuff,
琳达在我小屋留下的痕迹
traces of Linda in my hut,
她的头发 衣服碎片
her hair, bits of clothing...
而且她的尸体埋在二十码外
and then her body buried 20 yards away.
我神智完全不清了
I was going completely mental.
她怎么到那的 发生了什么
You know, how did she get there? What happened?
我做了什么
What did I do?
格林伍德警探 她那么有把握
Detective Greenwood, she was so certain.
她开始说 不需要我认罪
She started saying that she didn't need me to confess
因为她掌握了所有证据
because she had all the evidence
但如果我自己说出来 对我上庭有好处
but that it would go better for me in court if I told the truth.
至少...
Then at least...
至少我的孩子能知道我敢作敢当
Then at least my boy could see that I'd been a man.
我就站出来 说了那些话
That'd I'd stood up and I'd told the truth.
我说是我做的
So I said I did it.
可你没有做
But you didn't?
没有 不是我做的
No. I didn't do it.
因为我做不了
Because I couldn't.
我没有车
I didn't have a car.
拉塞尔先生
Mr Russell.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥斯本小姐 你有任何问题吗
Ms Osborne, do you have any questions?
奥斯本小姐
Ms Osborne?
对不起 法官大人
I'm sorry, my Lord.
奥斯本小姐
Ms Osborne?
我想让拉塞尔先生看个东西
Er... I'd like Mr Russell to look at something.
法官大人 这是什么
My Lord, what is this?
拉塞尔先生工作室 犯罪现场的照片
A crime scene photo of Mr Russell's workshop.
已经在证据里了
It's already in evidence.
继续吧 奥斯本小姐
Carry on, Ms Osborne.
您认出照片了吗
Do you recognise the photo?
是的
Yeah.
照片中 右下角里
And in the photo, in the bottom right-hand corner,
在卷尺旁边 那是什么
next to the tape measure, what are they?
- 那是我的钥匙 - 什么钥匙
- Well, they're keys. - To what?
校车
The school van.
钥匙放在您的工作室里吗
And they were kept in your workshop?
备用钥匙 以防钥匙丢失
Well, a spare set, in case the main set got lost
或者锁在学校里了
or shut up in the school.
您能开这辆校车吗
Could you drive this van?
当然 我是看守
Well, of course, I was the caretaker.
您随时都可以开吗
And you had access to it at any time?
- 不 - 可那些钥匙在那
- No. - But the keys were right there.
您随时都可以开 对吧
You could have driven the van at any time, couldn't you?
- 您随时都可以开那辆校车... - 不
- You could have driven the van at any time... - No.
- 包括琳达死的那晚 - 不
- including the night that Linda died. - No.
请回答我 拉塞尔先生
Answer, please, Mr Russell.
您随时都可以开那辆校车
You could have driven the van at any time.
不 艾玛
No! Emma?
我... 我该怎么说
What... What... What do I say?
- 请回答我 拉塞尔先生 - 艾玛
- Answer, please, Mr Russell. - Emma?
艾玛 我该怎么说
Emma, what do I say?
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛 我该怎么说
Emma, what do I say?
我一直在看陪审团
I was watching the jury.
在他们眼里 凯文从完全无辜
In their eyes, Kevin went from completely innocent
到彻底有罪就花了三十秒
to completely guilty in 30 seconds.
不只是陪审团
It wasn't just the jury.
詹森也认为凯文是无辜的
Jason thought that Kevin was innocent too.
就那几秒钟 他觉得他父亲回来了
For a few seconds, he'd got his dad back.
再来一杯吗
Do you want another one?
嘿
Hey!
- 抱歉... - 怎么了
- Sorry... - What was that?
没关系
It's all right.
我很抱歉 对不起
I do apologise. Sorry about that.
没关系 我来扫干净
No problem. I'll clear it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is it?
优素福·阿塔尔想见我
Yusef Attar wants to meet me.
什么 他在英国
What, he's here in the UK?
天哪 小艾 不行
Jesus! Em, you can't.
你不能去 今时不同往日了
You have to steer clear, now more than ever.
他的妻子在监狱里都要发疯了
His wife's going crazy in jail.
他的孩子也在里面
He's got a kid in there too.
我不能什么都不做
I can't just do nothing.
正如你们所知 我参加过战争
As you know, I fought in the war.
我是幸存者之一 保住了性命并且四肢健全
I was one of the lucky ones, I got out with life and limb intact.
但许多人不是这样
Many didn't,
许多我有幸一起服役的男人和女人
many men and women that I was honoured to serve with.
为了他们 我做出两个承诺
And it's to them that I make two pledges.
如果我能当选
If ever I'm in a position
能改变这个国家的政策
to influence the policies of this country,
我将全力以赴 以确保
I will fight with every bone in my body to make sure
我们的退伍军人及其家人能得到必要的关怀
that our veterans get all the care they and their families need.
第二个承诺是 除非我们的利益
My second pledge is that we will never
受到直接地威胁 否则绝不发动战争
go to war unless our interests are directly threatened.
我们将尊重盟国
We will honour our alliances
但不会让我们的人♥民♥
but we will not sacrifice our men and women
为他国错误的野心和战略而牺牲
to other nations' misguided ambitions and strategies.
华盛顿人就吃这一套
That'll go down well in Washington.
克雷奇默让我和你谈谈
Kretchmer asked me to talk to you.
他一定很高兴
剧集 | 无所畏惧(2017) | 导航列表