剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Oh. That's good thinkin'.
这是个好主意
Need your help here.
我需要你的帮助
Thought you had backup coming.
我还以为会有增援来帮你
Closest men are outside Nobles, an hour away.
最近的人手在诺布尔斯县外 要一小时才到
Plus, you're talking about farm boys
而且 那些都是些农村的孩子
who've never been face-to-face with a serious man before.
从来没有和严肃的正经人打过交道
Whereas I stared down Chiang Kai-Shek.
而我曾瞪得蒋♥介♥石♥不敢直视
That.
没错
And I need someone who can talk some sense into the father.
而且我需要有人能和那位父亲讲道理
Who better than the son's lawyer?
还有谁比他儿子的律师更合适
Don't represent the son, though.
可我不是他儿子的律师
You do now, Karl.
你现在是了 卡尔
Lou? u202d
卢
I'm walking you outta here.
我带你出去
Am I released then?
我被释放了吗
Well, let's call it that for simplicity.
长话短说的话 姑且算是吧
Truth is, there's a lynch mob outside
事实上 外面有一群杀人不眨眼的恶徒
wantin' to string you up.
要把你弄死
What are you...? u202d Come on.
你在说什... 走吧
Stay close and be ready to run.
跟紧我 做好狂奔的准备
Sheriff coming, sheriff?
警长 呼叫警长
Sheriff, sheriff?
警长 警长
Sheriff?...Sheriff, sheriff, pick up.
警长 警长 警长快接啊
Yeah, Denise, I'm here.
是的 丹尼丝 我在
Oh, sheriff, thank god.
警长 谢天谢地
There's an army of men outside.
警局外面有一群暴徒
They want Ed Blumquist and that kid from that fire.
他们要艾德·布朗奎斯特和火场那个小子
Lou's got this plan to...
卢有个计划 是...
He told me to tell you not to come till reinforcements arrive,
他让我转告你 在增援到来前不要过来
which...sheriff's deputies are on their way from Nobles,
警员们正从诺布尔斯县赶来
maybe 45 minutes, sir.
大概还有四十五分钟到 长官
Yeah, okay. Uh...
好的 收到
Tell Lou to sit tight.
让卢不要轻举妄动
Can't have him gettin' killed without me.
我不在 他可别死了
Never hear the end of it at dinner.
否则我在晚餐时就别想清净了
Maybe they forgot we're here.
也许他们忘了我们在这
Yeah.
嗯
Gear up. We're goin' in.
做好准备 我们进去
Hold on now.
别开枪
We're allies,
我们是同盟
like hô chí minh and the red Chinese.
就像胡志明和大♥陆♥人一样
Arms in the air.
举起手来
Karl Weathers.
卡尔·韦瑟斯
It's my name.
这是我的名字
I'm your son's attorney.
我是你儿子的律师
Don't need a lawyer.
不需要律师
He's goin' home tonight.
他今晚就回家
Send him out. I'm done playin'.
让他出来 我不等了
Yes, sir.
是 先生
That's in the works as we...
那还在进行之中...
You mind if I...
你介意我...
As your son's man...
作为你儿子的律师
...I spoke with a constabulary at the highest level.
我跟一个最高层的警♥察♥谈过了
...And they're prepared to meet your demands.
他们打算满足你的要求
Send the boy out.
让那孩子出来
Processing him now.
正在带他出来
But as his lawyer Don't need no lawyer.
但作为他的律师 不需要律师
I told you. u202d As his lawyer,
我跟你说过了 作为他的律师
I gotta advise you of somethin', which is this --
我得给你提个建议 那就是
you're makin' it worse.
你让一切更糟糕了
He's a minor, see? Only 17.
他是未成年人 才17岁
So, reduced sentencin' applies.
所以可以减刑
And yes,
没错
witness puts a gun in his hand with a shot fired,
目击证人看见他开枪了
but it's a miss.
但那打偏了
You understand?
你懂吧
A miss, so even if they convict him,
打偏了 所以就算他们给他定罪
it's attempted at best.
最多也是谋杀未遂
The maximum is 10 years. He's out in 5 for good behavior.
最多判十年 要是表现良好 五年就出狱了
Done.
完事
But this?
但这样
You take him outta here now,
你现在带他出来
and he's runnin' the rest of his life.
他这辈子都要逃命
A wanted fugitive, shoot on sight.
通缉逃犯 格杀勿论
But there's a way out.
但是有出路的
Leave now, take your men,
现在就走 带上你的手下
and none of this falls on the kid.
这一切就跟这孩子无关
This is the deal I made.
这是我提出的交易
He stays clean,
他不牵涉其中
but you gotta go...now.
但你得走 马上
Maybe we leave Charlie,
也许我们不管查理了
just take the butcher, huh?
只带走屠夫 怎么样
Well, now, that's a problem.
这是个问题
See, any movement there,
你们在这里采取任何行动
and they loop the kid in, make him an accomplice.
他们就会说那孩子是共犯
Kidnappin', conspiracy to commit murder,
绑♥架♥ 阴谋谋杀
assaultin' a police officer or worse.
袭♥警♥ 或者可能更糟糕
So, we're back to the best thing for the kid
所以你赶紧撤退
being a fast retreat on your part.
这样对孩子最好
That's the clearest path to victory for you.
这对你来说是最清楚的成功之路
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
He's only 17.
他才17岁
Let's go.
走吧
I need to find Peggy.
我得找到佩吉
Can't do that, Ed, not right now.
不行 艾德 现在不行
You're still in my custody.
你依然处于我的监护权下
Yeah, but what if they came to the house?
但如果他们去我家呢
I-I mean, they went to the station.
我是说 他们来了警局
What if they came to the hou--
如果他们去了我家...
Come on.
走吧
Oh, christ, man. You look worse than me.
天啊 你看起来比我还糟糕
Smell better, maybe.
也许闻起来更好
No, don't -- don't tire yourself.
不 别费力了
We know where he's headed.
我们知道他要去哪
Maybe you drive. I'm...
也许你来开车吧 我...
I'm seeing double.
我眼前有重影
I'm talking about the camaraderie of men, kid --
我说的是男人之间的同志情谊 孩子
That hard to define male bond
很难定义男人之间的纽带
born in the age of the neanderthal
起源于尼安德特人时期
when men still hunted mastodon with flint and spears.
那时候男人依然用打火石和长矛猎杀乳齿象
I'm saying you find that in wartime.
我是说你能在战争时期发现
That foxhole brotherhood.
散兵坑的兄弟情
Then when you come back...
然后等你回来
Well, there's no civilian equivalent,
没有平民的等价物
not in peacetime.
在和平年代没有
Sure know a lot of words, Karl.
你知道很多词汇嘛 卡尔
I'm an esquire, kid.
我是个绅士 孩子
A barrister.
一名律师
Defender of the common man, the mis-accused.
为平民和被误判者辩护
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表