剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, shit, I can't remember.
该死 我不记得了
Well, either way, it was a fine picture.
不管怎么说 那电影不错
Governor, I don't mean to...
州长 我无意...
What we did over there, the war?
我们在战争时期的所作所为
And now?
还有现在的作为
My wife's got lymphoma. Uh, stage III.
我妻子得了淋巴癌 已经到了第三♥期♥
And, uh, lately, the state of things, uh...
最近 事情变得...
Well, sometimes, I... late at night...
有的时候 我...夜深人静时
I wonder if maybe the sickness of this world,
我在想或许这世间种种恶
if it isn't inside my wife somehow.
流入了我妻子体内
The -- the cancer.
我是说...癌症
I don't -- I don't know
我也不知道
what I'm saying, except...
我在说什么了...只是...
Do you really think we'll get out of this mess we're in?
你真的觉得我们可以收拾好这团烂摊子吗
Son, there's not a challenge on god's earth
孩子 普天之下
that can't be overcome by an American.
没有一个美国人解决不了的难题
I truly believe that.
我真的这样相信
Yeah.
好吧
But how?
但怎么解决
Mommy. Sorry.
妈妈 怎么了
Poppa's here.
爷爷[爸爸]来了
Your dad is... No.
你♥爸♥爸... 不
No, just me.
不 是我
Saw Molly in the window.
透过窗看到了莫利
I knocked.
我敲门了
You, uh, you didn't hear?
你...你没听见
No.
没有
Well, got worried, so I let myself in.
我有点担心 就自己进来了
You feeling okay?
你还好吗
Oh, sure.
当然了
Little tired.
只是有点累
Yeah. Just talked to Lou. Probably got another two hours
刚和卢谈过 护送里根大概还需要
on this Reagan detail...
两个小时
So I thought maybe I'd just stop by and make a nuisance.
我就想顺便过来看看 烦烦你
Are you -- are you hungry? I-I can fix you somethin'
你饿了吗 我可以给你做点吃的
You're sweet.
你真贴心
I'm just now trying to decide if I'm hungry
我还在犹豫我是饿了
or if I want to throw up.
还是恶心想吐
Don't normally confuse the two.
这两件事一般可不会搞混
Well, nausea's a side effect of this drug they gave me.
恶心是他们给我的药的副作用之一
Which would mean they actually gave me the drug and not candy.
这说明他们给了我真药 而不是糖
There's candy?
有糖吃
Eat something green, and we'll talk.
吃点蔬菜 我们再说
So, we're, uh, rooting for nausea there, huh?
那我们要为你的恶心摇旗喝彩了
Well, okay. Um...
好吧
I'm just all left thumbs when it comes to this stuff.
这种事我真的不太擅长
You're doing great, dad. No, I don't know about that.
你做得很好了 爸爸 我可不确定
Your mom were here, she'd know just what to say.
换做你妈妈 她一定知道该怎么说
Me?
而我
I can fix the toaster.
我会修面包机
Well, maybe just, uh...
或许
Do you think maybe... you could watch Mplly for a bit?
你是不是可以...照顾一会儿莫利
I just don't -- I'm not sure
我不...我觉得我现在
if I can keep my eyes open right now... Okay.
因为某些原因 好的
for some reason.
眼睛有点睁不开
Watch who?
要我照顾谁
Me!
照顾我
Who? Me!
谁 我
Well, what the heck?
管它的
Thank you, dad.
谢谢 爸
Yeah, sure. You get some rest.
没事 你去休息吧
We'll just be here, uh, eatin' sugar cereal
我们就在这里吃甜麦片
and playing with my service weapon.
玩我的枪
What the heck is that? A rhinoceros?
那是什么 犀牛吗
Yeah, it's Charlie.
是查理
I'm looking for dad.
我找爸爸
Well, is he -- when's he coming back?
他 他什么时候回来
No, that's --
不 那...
J-just tell him that I'm -- I'm ready for school,
告诉他我准备好去上学了
to go back.
回去
I want to go, like he said.
我想去 像他说的
Okay, then.
那好吧
Ed!
艾德
Ed!
艾德
Oh, no! No!
不不
Noreen. Noreen, you okay?
诺琳 诺琳 你没事吧
You okay? Come on. Come on.
你没事吧 来 来
Ed!
艾德
Ed!
艾德
Ed!
艾德
Ed! Come on!
艾德 来啊
Leave him. No!
别管他了 不
No, he's still alive. We gotta take him.
不 他还活着 我们得带他走
Ed, please. Okay.
艾德 拜托了 好吧
Call the fire truck!
快叫消防车
Ed, what happened?
艾德 出什么事了
I saved the kid, didn't I?
我救了这孩子 对吧
Didn't I?
对吧
Yeah.
对
And he shot first. Can you tell the cops that?
是他先开枪的 你能告诉警♥察♥吗
And the big guy, he came at me, and it was self-defense?
那个大个子 是他先动手 我是自卫
Yeah? Yeah. Okay.
好吗 好
Of course!
当然可以
But...
但是
But...Ed!
但是 艾德
Ed!
艾德
Where you been?
你去哪里了
I just met a-a friend.
我去见了一个朋友
You think you're grown, is that it?
你觉得你长大了 对吧
What?
什么
With your clothes and your hair and no bra?
穿这种衣服 弄这种发型 不戴胸罩
Like you know somethin' about the world?
好像你了解这个世界了
Being grown's got a price.
长大要付出代价的
Kid gets slapped when he's bad.
小孩子做坏事时会被扇耳光
When you're grown,
等你长大了
you get the fist.
你就会挨拳头
Or the knife.
或者挨刀子
Son.
儿子
You let that girl alone.
你别欺负她
Get upstairs now, darling.
上楼去吧 亲爱的
Hon? Hon?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Hon, where's the luggage? We need to pack.
亲爱的 行李在哪 我们得打包
Hon?
亲爱的
Hon, we we... Hon?
亲爱的 我们 亲爱的
Yeah, we -- we need --
我们得
I got a surprise for ya.
我给你准备了个惊喜
That's -- o-okay, but we need to go.
好吧 但我们得走了
No, we don't gotta go, no, listen, I wanna talk to ya.
不 我们不用 听着 我想跟你谈谈
I been thinkin' a lot about what you said and how I've been,
我一直在想你说的话 我的行为
and -- and sit, sit.
坐下 坐下
No, this is important.
不 这很重要
What I'm trying to say is, you were right.
我想说的是 你说得对
I mean, we were both right, but --
我是说 我们都对 但
but you also is what I'm -- not just me, in other words.
但你也对 换句话说 不止是我
And -- and what you said about the shop and the money,
你说的关于肉店和钱的事
that was -- it was selfish of me to...
我那样做很自私
without even askin'.
都没问你
And also, we -- we gotta fight, fight for what we want.
而且 我们得斗争 为了我们想要的东西
Okay, but You know, and I can see that now, so...
好吧 但是 我现在知道了 所以
Hon, hon.
亲爱的
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表