剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
I know, but I'm I'm sure now. u202d Peg.
但我现在确定了 佩吉
I'm sure. Will you just let me talk?
我确定了 你能让我说句话吗
You're always trying to fix everything,
你总想着要修补好一切
But sometimes nothing's broken.
但有时根本没东西破碎
Everything's working just fine.
一切都很正常
If you can't see that, if you don't know that...
如果你看不出来 不明白...
Ed. u202dI love ya.
艾德 我爱你
I do.
真的
All I'm ever gonna want is to get back to what we had.
我只想回到我们过去的生活
Hello.
你好
Gale...
盖尔
Be reasonable.
要讲理
From this moment forward,
从现在开始
I decree no more schnitzel or strudel.
我命令你不许再做德国菜
Let's get some American food up in this.
来点美国菜尝尝
Everyone's dead.
所有人都死了
Forget something?
忘了东西吗
Well... you caught me.
被你们发现了
I thought nobody was home.
我以为没人在家
We're here.
我们在
Remind me which one you are again.
你是谁来着
The kid Otto had with the maid?
奥托和女佣生的孩子吗
You see the shotgun, right?
你看得见我们有猎枪吧
You couldn't afford a real one?
买♥♥不起真枪吗
Times are tough, friend-o.
年景不行啊 朋友
Hey, why do you think I'm stealing the silver?
所以我才来偷银器
Maybe...
或许
in the spirit of, uh... human struggle...
看在大家都不好过的份上
we say bygones --
放了我吧
you let me get back in my car and drive away.
让我回车里 开车滚蛋
Do you know what the definition of the word "sovereignty" is?
你知道"霸权"是什么意思吗
What am I?
我是什么
The professor from "Gilligan's Island"?
《盖里甘的岛》里的教授吗
Sovereignty is absolute power and authority.
霸权是绝对的力量与权威
Like a king?
就像国王吗
Exactly.
没错
Which is who I am --
也就是我
your king.
你的国王
It's America, brother.
这里是美国 兄弟
We don't do kings.
我们不搞君主制
Oh, we do.
我们搞
We do.
当然搞
We just call them something else.
只是给它取了别的名字
See, today is my coronation day.
你看 今天是我的加冕日
And on coronation day, I've always believed
在加冕日 我相信
a new king should start his reign
新国王要以仁慈之举
with an act of kindness.
开始统治
Right on.
没错
And an act of cruelty.
以及暴戾手段
That way, your subjects know that you're capable of both --
那样 臣民才知道你会恩威并施
God and monster.
是上帝和怪物
Shit.
见鬼
Sign me up for the first one.
那我选前者
Problem is Wilma works in the kitchen.
问题是威尔玛在厨房♥工作
The Injun?
那个印第安人吗
Right.
是的
She has already received my kindness --
她已经获得了我的仁慈之举
To wit, a brand-new car
也就是一辆新车
and all the money that was in that cabinet you were searching.
以及你在搜刮的那个橱柜里的所有钱
Damn.
该死
Which means you...
也就是说你...
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
...are shit out of luck.
运气不太好
Story of my life, brother.
我一生如此 兄弟
Hey, you ever been to Baltimore?
你去过巴尔的摩吗
An act of cruelty, remember?
暴戾手段 记得吗
Well,
好吧
I'm bushed. Think I'm gonna go take a nap.
我累坏了 我想去睡个觉
You should get some rest, too.
你也应该休息一下
For, in the morning, we journey home to bathe
明天早上我们将回家
in that warm champagne that is corporate praise.
沐浴在公♥司♥的褒奖中
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe they'll even throw us a parade.
他们说不定会给我们办场游♥行♥
I love a parade.
我喜欢游♥行♥
Save your strength, huh?
省点力气
You're gonna be fine, and we'll figure this all out.
你会没事的 我们会想出办法的
And I-I know I've been nothing but trouble to ya.
我知道我一直给你惹麻烦
I know.
我知道
Maybe he just walks away.
也许他会走开
He's tryin' to smoke us out.
他想用烟熏我们出去
Help me, Ed.
帮帮我 艾德
They'll see.
他们会看到的
Somebody, they'll see, and they'll --
某人会看到的 他们会...
They'll call someone.
他们会报♥警♥的
They'll see.
他们会看到的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Ed.
艾德
It's just like the movie --
和电影里一模一样
The movie I was watchin' this mornin'
我今早和那个被绑着的人
with the guy all tied up -- the Gerhardt --
一起看的电影 那个格哈特家族的人
on the tv.
在电视上
There was this -- there was this couple --
有一对情侣
this french -- and they were on the run...
法国人 他们在逃命
from the Nazi, I gu-- uh, and...
好像是纳粹在追他们
and the husband or whatever he was, he --
那个丈夫还是什么的
he got shot, just like you.
他中枪了 和你一样
But then they hid out in this --
但是然后他们躲在了...
Well, it wasn't a supermarket. It was a farmhouse.
那不是超♥市♥ 那是个农舍
But they hid out, and the --
但是他们躲了起来
and the Nazi tried to smoke them out
纳粹想用烟熏他们出去
just like this.
就像这样
But they got out!
但是他们出去了
Ed, they got out! They were saved!
艾德 他们出去了 他们被救了
Ed.
艾德
Ed.
艾德
Ed!
艾德
No! Ed?
不 艾德
Ed!
艾德
No.
不
Peggy! It's okay! It's okay! It's me!
佩吉 没事的 是我
Where is he?! u202dIt's me!
他在哪里 是我
Where is he?! I'll kill him! It's okay!
他在哪里 我要杀了他 没事的
No, no, no. He's gone. He's gone. No, you're lying to me!
不不不 他跑了 不 你在骗我
Husband's down. u202dNo! No! You stay back!
丈夫受伤倒地 不不 你退后
Where is he?! Where's the Indian?!
他在哪里 那个印第安人在哪里
Where is he?! u202dStop.
他在哪里 住手
He tried to smoke us out, just like in the movie! u202dNo!
他想放烟熏我们出来 就像电影里 不
Peggy, there's no smoke! No!
佩吉 没有烟 不
There's no smoke. We need to check on Ed.
没有烟 我们得查看艾德
He's shot. He's shot!
他中枪了 他中枪了
He was -- he was -- he was shot,
他中枪了
And the Indian -- where is he?
那个印第安人 他在哪里
He tried to light a fire, just like in the movie!
他想点火 就像电影里
Just like in the movie!
就像电影里
Where is he?!
他在哪里
Peggy. u202dWhere's the Indian?
佩吉 印第安人在哪里
Just look at me. u202dNo.
看着我 不
He lit a fire. u202dNo, the Indian got away, okay?
他点火了 不 印第安人跑了 好吗
We followed Ed's blood trail, okay?
我们顺着艾德的血迹跟了过来 好吗
Kicked in the door -- us.
踢了门 那是我们
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表