剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Trooper, not another word.
你别再说了
You are not up to the task.
你们没这个本事
This is a war. Don't you get it?
这是场战争 明白吗
I'm responsible for you, and you're breathin' because of me.
我有责任 你们还活着就是因为我
I can't just leave you behind.
我不会丢下你们
Son!
小子
You're turfed.
你越界了
Now pack your shit and get out of here.
收拾你的东西 给我滚
Or my boys are gonna show ya
否则我手下会让你
what a South Dakota necktie feels like.
尝尝南达科他州绞刑架的滋味
I'm goin'.
我走了
You've been lucky.
你们是走运
That luck's gonna run out.
运气总有天会用完的
This is on you!
出事就怪你
Well, that went wrong in a hurry.
情况瞬间急转直下
You comin'?
你走吗
No.
不
Good to have u202dat least one grown-up here, don't you think?
留一个冷静的人也好 你觉得呢
I'm gonna call my boss,
我等下打给我老大
see if he can stop this madness on a bureaucratic level.
看他能不能从上级叫停这件事
Worth a shot.
值得一试
This thing's u202dofficially out of control.
这事已经失控了
You two are in the shit just about past your eyes.
你们两个就快陷进屎坑完蛋了
Yeah?
是吗
But there's a rope in my hand.
但我手上有根绳子
Okay.
好吧
Do ya want the rope?
你想要吗
Yeah. We'll take all the help we can get.
当然 有什么用什么
Good.
好
Gonna let ya have your meetin' with Kansas City.
我会让你去见堪萨斯城的人
Gonna put a wire on ya.
给你戴上窃听器
What's that?
那是什么
A recording device, son.
录音装置 小子
Are ya stupid?
你蠢吗
Look, you get these Kansas City boys to impugn themselves on tape,
你把那些人承认自己罪行的话都录下来
And I'll talk to the D.A.
我就让地方检察官
about pleadin' ya out on lesser charges.
给你们减点儿罪
Well, I want it in writin'.
我要你写下来
Meanwhile, at the crossroads
与此同时
separating Minnesota from South Dakota,
在明尼苏达州和南达科他州的十字路口
a different kind of betrayal was taking place.
另一种背叛正在上演
Yes, sir, I do think that sounds strange.
是 先生 我也觉得很奇怪
Mike Milligan, the low-level enforcer
迈克·米利根 堪萨斯城黑♥手♥党♥的
for the Kansas City mafia, was playing a dangerous game.
低级打手 正在玩一个危险的游戏
Just hours earlier, he had been targeted for execution,
几个小时之前 他还差点被处死
but he had turned the tables on his killers.
但他转而干掉了要杀他的人
Well, they never showed up.
他们根本没来
And now, in a desperate gambit...
现在他只能孤注一掷
I'm on my way -- me and my man --
我在路上了 我和我的人
to collect the eldest Gerhardt male.
去接格哈特家的大儿子
...He sought to rout the Gerhardt family
...他想把格哈特家族
once and for all.
铲草除根
That's right -- Dodd Gerhardt.
对 多德·格哈特
That's what I was thinking -- grab him up,
我也这么想 抓住他
see if we can't end things this minute tonight
看看我们今晚能不能解决
with a trade or ambush.
跟他们做交易或者伏击他们
Well, thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Finished.
画好啦
Uh, that's a beauty.
真漂亮
Go show your mom, huh?
去给你妈看看
Mommy?
妈妈
Clerk's dead inside. Car keys are gone.
店员死在里面 车钥匙不见了
Looks like there's a red el dorado
停车场似乎有一辆
missin' from the parkin' lot here,
红色的凯迪拉克敞篷被盗
So you should put out an A.P.B.
你该通报一下
Sir, I'm supposed to escort ya out of state.
先生 我是来护送你出州的
No, son, this fella that killed the clerk --
不 小子 有个人杀了店员
He is wanted in conjunction with
他涉嫌的谋杀案
a double-digit number of homicides.
已经达到两位数了
Yeah. I don't know about that.
这我不清楚
But Captain Cheney's real scary,
但切尼警监很吓人
so I'm gonna have to ask ya to get in your prowler
所以我必须请你上车
and I'm gonna follow ya to the state line.
我会跟着你直到州界线
Car 9, come in. Over.
呼叫9号♥车 结束
Go for Schmidt.
我是施密特
I got a Minnesota state cop on the line
有个明尼苏达州的警♥察♥打来电♥话♥
lookin' for Sheriff Larsson.
找拉尔森警长
Okay. Put him through.
好 接进来
Listen, he's in a red el dorado.
听着 他开红色敞篷凯迪拉克
Who's that?
谁
The indian.
那个印第安人
Shot the clerk u202dat the convenience store,
他杀了便利店的店员
the one who called him in.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥的那个
Looks like our man u202dpatched up his scissor wound
看来这小子收拾了剪刀伤
and, uh, took the clerk's car.
开走了店员的车
Yeah, kid, it's me. Uh...
孩子 是我
We're headed -- what is it?
我们正要... 去哪来着
The Motor Motel.
汽车汽车旅馆
We're headed to the Motor Motel.
我们正要去汽车汽车旅馆
The plan is to ditch the prowlers
计划是藏好警车
and then hole up for the night under a low profile.
等晚上再行动
Then, uh, prep Ed for the sting.
用艾德做卧底
Listen, you need to -- I got a bad feelin' here.
你们... 我有不好的预感
And they're -- u202dI'm being run out of town.
他们把我赶出城了
But you need to watch yourselves.
你要小心点
This thing ain't over.
这事还没完
Here. Gimme that thing.
把对讲机给我
Listen, trooper,
听着 警员
we appreciate your giddy up on this thing,
我们很感谢你的关心
but we're not fresh off the boat here.
但我们也都不是菜鸟了
If these fellas wanna tussle,
如果这些人不听话
they're gonna find out a thing or two
他们就要尝尝
about what a Dakota man can do.
达科他人的厉害
Yeah, but --
没错 但...
Take a seat on the bench is what I'm sayin', junior.
这事你就别管了 年轻人
We'll handle it from here. Over and out.
交给我们处理吧 通话结束
Unload the prisoners,
带囚犯下车
then ditch the prowlers 'round back.
把警车停到后面去
Hey, captain? Talk to you for a second?
警监 能跟你谈会儿吗
Your man was out of line.
你的人越界了
Yes, sir. Yeah. He, uh --
是 长官 他...
Well, u202dhe was havin' a feelin'.u202c
他有点情绪
This -- this mess has got us --
这场麻烦让我们...
You Minnesota boys don't got much
你明尼苏达来的伙计
in the way of backbone, now, do ya?
没脊梁啊 是吧
Well, now, I wouldn't say that.
我不这么认为
Just like to think things through.
他只是喜欢把事情想清楚
Army?
你参过军吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Liberated France in the Great War.
第二次世界大战解放了法国
Not single-handedly, but I like to think
不是凭我一己之力 但我觉得
they couldn't have done it without me.
他们没我做不到
Well, then, you know it's the generals that do the thinkin'
那你该知道制定战术是将军的事
And everybody else just says, "How high?"
其他人只用执行
I'm not gonna debate the merits of top-down
我不和你争论自上而下
decision makin' with ya, captain.
做决定的优点 队长
'cept to say Iu202d had a u202clu202dieutenant in the war,u202c
我只想说打仗时我有个副官
and h-he told Eisenhower to go to hell once,
曾说过让艾森豪威尔去死
on account of his orders woulda got us all killed.
因为他的命令会害死我们
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表