剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Ed, no. Peggy, come here.
艾德 不 佩吉 过来
This is you're so out of line! Peggy. Peggy.
这...你太过分了 佩吉 佩吉
You can't just ruin people's lives!
你不能这样毁了别人的生活
Peggy, peggy, can you come back inside?
佩吉 佩吉 回屋去
Huh? Come on. Come on. Parade them around main street
快回去 他们什么都没做
for something they didn't do, falsely accused.
却让他们沿主街游♥行♥ 这是诬告
No. Mnhmnh. Peggy.
休想 佩吉
No. You're not gonna prove my Ed did anything wrong!
不 你无法证明我的艾德做错了什么
It's unprovable!
无法证明
Heard about the fire. You okay?
我听说大火的事了 你没事吧
You didn't have to come down.
你不用过来的
Mrs. Solverson. u202d Ed.
索福森太太 艾德
Worried about ya. u202d
我担心你
Feels like the top
感觉最近
might just spin right off the globe these days
真是全世界都疯了
and take you along with it.
你也牵涉其中
What's that for?
你笑什么
I'm just imagining you
我在想象你
parachutin' into the Mekong delta,
跳伞到湄公河三角洲
telling the black pajamas to leave your husband alone.
告诉越南人不要招惹你丈夫
Shoulda. Could've saved a lot of lives
我应该那么做 如果两方人员的
if wives and mothers from both sides
妻子母亲都去把愚蠢的丈夫儿子拽回家
came and dragged their fool men home by the ear.
肯定会拯救很多生命
Anything I can do to help this mess?
我能帮什么忙吗
Uh, yeah. You can, uh, take Noreen home with ya.
好 你可以带诺琳回去
Her place burned down with the shop,
她家连同肉店一起被烧毁了
and we both know she's just a kid, emancipated or not.
我们都知道她只是个孩子 不管有没有人管她
Noreen.
诺琳
Hey, Ed. I told 'em what you said.
艾德 我把你说的话告诉他们了
Quiet now, both of ya.
你们俩都不要说话
Come home soon.
快点回家
We both know that's not likely.
我们都清楚那是不可能的
Come on, dear. Let's get you home and in a bath.
走吧 亲爱的 我们回家洗个澡
I'll make us some cocoa, all right?
我给你做可可喝 好吗
She's a nice lady. u202dShut up.
她人不错 闭嘴
Time for your phone call.
该去打电♥话♥了
Five minutes.
五分钟
I was thinking about Elron the other day.
那天我在想艾尔伦
Before.
之前
His face, you know?
他的脸 你知道吗
Trying to remember.
我想记起来
I was 10 when they came.
他们来的时候我是10岁
Soldiers in uniform with that...
穿制♥服♥的兵 拿着...
folded up flag.
叠起来的旗子
You were in Chicago, I think.
当时你在芝加哥
Mom says.
妈妈说的
There's that picture in the hall of you and all the kids.
大厅里有一张你和所有孩子们一起的照片
That winter in Bear Lake.
在熊湖的那个冬天
Everyone else in coats,
其他人都穿着大衣
but Elron's in a t-shirt, makin' muscles.
但艾尔伦穿着衬衫 去锻炼
What would he do now?
他现在会怎么做
You know?
你知道吗
Now with this.
怎么应付这情况
He was the oldest, right?
他是长子 对吧
u202dNot Dodd.
不是多德
u202dWhat?
怎么了
Unka? Charlie's on the phone.
叔叔 查理来电♥话♥了
What?
怎么了
I get it.
我懂
You don't have respect for anything.
你不尊重任何东西
But...
但是
Do you know what a whore's life is?
你知道婊♥子♥的人生是什么样的吗
Come on, now.
别这样
I'm serious. This is me looking out for you.
我是认真的 我这是为你好
Some career advice.
给你职业建议
A whore's life is five good years,
婊♥子♥的人生就是好五年
five bad years,
坏五年
and then some half-dick sweat stain
然后就是一个邋遢的混♥蛋♥
grinds you out like a cigarette.
像糟蹋烟一样折磨你
Like a goddamn spent cigarette.
就像一根抽完的烟
My son?
我儿子
You sent my goddamn son!
你让我儿子去了
You sent my...
你让我...
Oh, Jesus! Oh, cut it out!
天啊 住手
Uhh! u202dCome on, Bear.
快住手 贝尔
Would somebody get him off me?
快来人把他给我拉开
You better stop, huh?
你还是住手吧
Okay. You've been asking for it for days.
好吧 我看你老早就想挨揍了
Tell your man walk away, and we'll see.
让你的人走开 看看是谁挨揍
And now it's time you're -- you're getting the belt, kid.
是时候让你...我要好好抽你一顿 小子
Strap or buckle?
你想挨皮带抽还是皮带扣
You think you're --
你以为你...
Belt was dad's thing. The kid said he was ready.
抽人是爸爸干的 那孩子说他准备好了
Said it should be family that pulls the trigger,
他说应该由家人去扣动扳机
which is true.
他说得对
He's 17.
他才17岁
He's got a crippled arm.
他的一条胳膊残废了
u202dNow, see, I don't see that.
我看到的不是这个
I see heart and will. I see spirit.
我看到的是决心和意志 是精神
I see grandpa after the war. Right, pop?
我看到了战后的爷爷 对吗 爸
Grandpa, who stows away on a boat,
爷爷偷偷上了船
comes to America, and builds an empire.
来到美国 建起了一个帝国
Compared to that, what have you ever done?
跟爷爷比 你做过什么
Or me? Arm or no arm?
或者我 不管有没有手臂
Now, you can have the strap or the buckle,
现在 你选皮带还是皮带扣
'cause I can't have you knocking me around,
我不能让你在大家面前
not in front of the men.
把我打成这样
Give me that buckle, you piece of shit.
用皮带扣好了 垃圾
That's my boy.
好小子
No!
不
No!
不
None of your bullshit!
别胡闹了
Not today.
尤其今天
You'll kill us all. You'll split this family apart!
你会害死我们的 让这个家四分五裂
Now tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
Bring back my grandson.
把我孙子带回来
No excuses.
别找借口
I'll call up to Winnipeg, tell 'em he's coming.
我会打给温尼伯那边 告诉他们他要去
He can stay there till things cool down.
他可以躲在那 等风声过去
And you...
而你...
while he's seeing to the boy, you take care of this butcher.
他去照顾我孙子的同时 你去把屠夫结果了
He doesn't live through the night.
别让他活过今晚
Already dead, believe me. He just doesn't know it.
相信我 他已经是死人了
This better be state secret-level information.
你最好有重要消息
They all left. u202d Who all?
他们都走了 谁
Dodd and Bear and maybe half a dozen u202d Going?
多德 贝尔和大概六个人 去哪里了
He called me a whore.
他骂我婊♥子♥
Well, darling... technically --
亲爱的 严格说来...
It's my body. I got every right.
这是我的身体 我有权利为所欲为
Of course you do.
当然
We're in full agreement, you and me.
我们俩都同意这一点
A beautiful body, and you can do what you want with it.
它很漂亮 你想怎么做都行
But right now I need you to tell me.
但现在 你告诉我
Your dad and the others, where are they headed?
你♥爸♥爸和其他人 他们去哪了
They're going to that town in Minnesota where the judge --
他们去明尼苏达州那个死了法官的...
Luverne. u202dYeah.
卢文市 对
Luverne.
卢文市
And I want...
我想...
you're gonna...
你要...
Get the hell outta here.
滚出去
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表