剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
You know, me, I'm just trying to protect my family.
我 我只是试图保护我的家人
There was a cleaver in the man's head, son,
那个男人头上有把切肉刀 孩子
which Noreen said was you.
诺琳说是你干的
Not to mention there's a war going on up in Fargo
更不用提法戈市正在进行的战争
that you may have started
可能是因为你开着
when you ran over that Gerhardt boy in Peggy's car.
佩吉的车撞了格哈特家族的孩子而起的
You or -- or -- or -- or Peggy or both.
你 或者佩吉 或者你们俩
This is all just so crazy.
这一切太疯狂了
And I can't stop thinking about that book.
我总是想到那本书
Noreen's book. It's, like, stuck in my head.
诺琳的书 在我脑中挥之不去
What book?
什么书
It's about this guy who, every day,
讲的是一个人 每一天
he -- he pushes this rock up this hill.
他都在推石头上山
Like a boulder.
一块巨石
And then every night, it just rolls back down.
每天晚上 石头都会滚下山
But he doesn't stop.
但他从未停止
You know, he just -- he keeps goin'.
他一直在重复推石头上山
And -- and he wakes up every day and starts pushin'.
每天醒过来就开始推
By which I-I-I guess I'm -- I'm sayin'
我是想说
it doesn't matter what they throw at me.
无论他们怎么对我
I'm gonna take care of what's mine.
我都会做好自己的事
And...
还有...
These boys aren't gonna rest until you're dead, son.
他们不杀了你是不会善罢甘休的
Possibly Peggy, too.
可能佩吉也不能幸免
I want a lawyer.
我想要个律师
Lou, I-I...
卢 我...
I need one. I'm -- I'm askin' ya for one.
我需要个律师 我在向你要一个律师
Ed, that's not No, II seen the shows on TV.
艾德 那不... 不 我在电视上看到过
You don't... I seen the shows on TV.
你不... 我在电视上看到过
"Ironside" and...
《勇敢的人》还有...
This is all too important to make mistakes here.
这事太重要了 不能犯错
So get me a lawyer,
快给我找个律师吧
a good one.
找个好的
And if he says...
如果他说...
then I'll -- I'll talk.
我就全盘托出
No, Sonny, they just called themselves plumbers,
不 桑尼 他们称自己是水管工
But what it was,
但其实呢
was a special investigative unit inside the White House.
他们是白宫里的特别调查队
Hey, Karl.
卡尔
Percy. u202dGot a customer for you.
珀西 给你找了个客人
A client, I guess you'd...
你应该会叫他委托人...
Over at the station.
他在警局
Ed Blumquist? Butcher's assistant?
艾德·布朗奎斯特认识吗 屠夫的助手
I guess he's mixed up in all the craziness.
他搅进这一堆乱七八糟的事里了
You hear that, Sonny?
听到了吗 桑尼
There's a crisis at the highest level, so who do they call?
出现了最严重的危机 他们来找谁帮忙呢
The best lawyer in town.
找了镇子上最好的律师
Aren't ya the only lawyer in town, Karl?
你不是镇上唯一的律师吗 卡尔
Yes, but that's because I scared away all my --
是啊 但这是因为我吓跑了其他...
Oh. Great Caesar's ghost.
老天爷我去
Would appear I'm a little unstable. Um... Okay there, karl?
我好像有点站不稳 你没事吧 卡尔
Want me to tell Lou you need a few hours?
要我和卢说一声等你几个小时吗
Fair-may ton bush, son.
扯什么呢 小子
I am sound in mind and body
我身心皆备
and ready to run circles around the inferior minds
可以说哭罗克县警局里
of the Rock County Sheriff's Department.
所有的傻小子
Lou is a state cop, Karl.
卢是州警♥察♥ 卡尔
Shut up, sonny.
闭嘴 桑尼
Will need you to drive, however.
但你得来开车
My question for you is,
我想问你的是
how come after you hit that fella,
为什么你撞了人之后
you didn't just drive to the hospital
不直接开车去医院
or waved at a passin' motorist
或者拦一下路过的车
and ask 'em to call the cops?
让人报♥警♥呢
You say it like these things happen in a vacuum.
你说得好像一切很简单似的
Like it's a test.
像一个测试
Check "A" Or "B."
选A或者选B
But it's like...
但实际上...
Decisions you make in a dream, ya know?
你下决定时如在梦中 明白吗
I'll tell you what,
我告诉你
if it was me, and we had to run...
如果由我做主 而我们必须逃跑
I wouldn't look back.
我头也不会回
For what? The dazzle?
为什么回头 美发店吗
This house?
这栋房♥子
This is Ed's house. He grew up here.
这是艾德的房♥子 他在这里长大
His mom washing his undies,
他的母亲在这里给他洗内衣
his father taking his paper to the commode.
他父亲把报纸带进卫生间里读
You ask me how come I buy all these magazines?
你问我为什么我会买♥♥这么多杂♥志♥
I'm livin' in a museum of the past.
因为我生活在过去的博物馆里
Okay.
好吧
You stay here.
你留在这里
Sheriff? u202dGo inside now, Peggy.
警长 进去 佩吉
You got a hiding place in the basement or the attic,
阁楼或者地下室有能藏身的地方吗
go to that. u202dWhat about you?
去藏起来 你呢
Go now. u202d
快去
And don't come out, no matter what ya hear.
无论听到什么都别出来
Hello.
你好
Help you fellas with somethin'?
有什么事要我帮忙吗
Hope so.
希望是
Ed home?
艾德在家吗
Ed who?
艾德是谁
Oh. Ed.
艾德啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, ya just missed him.
他刚出去了
Whole squad took him to the station about an hour ago.
一个小时前一整队警♥察♥把他带去警局了
And that's the, uh,
那个警局
the well-guarded and impenetrable police station on Hazel Lane.
在榛树路上 戒备森严 防守严密
Which -- don't let the name fool ya -- is a fortress.
别小看了它 那简直是个堡垒
Or maybe he's inside and you think I'm stupid.
或许他还在里面 你以为我很蠢
Son...
小子...
I could fill out a steamer trunk
你的愚蠢
with the amount of stupid I think you are.
能塞满一个行李箱
But no, that's -- that's where he went.
但 不是 他的确去警局了
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我就知道会这样
Here we go.
来啊
No, Peggy, hey, hey.
不 佩吉
Said the butcher's down at the precinct.
他说屠夫被抓到警局了
Could be bullshit. Take Polk and Carter.
可能是假话 你带上波克和卡特
I'll clean up here.
我清理这里
All clear upstairs.
楼上没人
Here, kitty, kitty.
来这里 小猫猫
Come, kitty.
来 小猫猫
Kitty.
小猫猫
Here, kitty, kitty.
来这里 小猫猫
u202dShut up.
闭嘴
Shut up, you fool.
闭嘴 蠢货
Shit.
靠
When I find ya, darlin', I'm gonna make you bleed.
等我找到你 亲爱的 我会让你好看
Bitch. u202d
贱♥货♥
Hon.
亲爱的
Yeah? u202d Don't leave.
怎么 别走
Wanna talk to you about somethin'.
想跟你谈些事
Are you with us?
你站我们这边吗
When you say "us" --
你说的"我们"是指
I mean the family. All of it.
我是指家族 整个家族
You don't get to pick and choose.
你不能挑三拣四
Sure, grandma.
当然 奶奶
We all got a role to play.
我们都各司其职
You need to take my example.
你得照我的样子做
Be a leader.
领导家族
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表