剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Stupid.
太蠢了
Stupid.
太蠢了
Hi. Hi, there.
你好
I'm good, thanks. How are you?
我很好 谢谢 你呢
Well, fantastic.
真棒
I'm trying to reach the Southnik Hotel.
我找索斯尼克酒店
It's in Sioux Falls.
在苏福尔斯
Uh, just the front desk, please.
前台就行了
Okay. Great.
好
Uh, hi. Um, I'm looking for one of your guests, last name Heck.
我找一位住客 姓赫克
Yeah, spelled just like that. First name Constance.
对 拼写就像读音那样 名字是康斯坦斯
Okay, I'll wait.
好 我等着
Hello?
喂
Oh, gosh, did I wake you?
天啊 我吵醒你了吗
No, I'm...
没有 我
Where are you, sweetie? You're missing the seminar.
你在哪里 亲爱的 你错过研讨会了
I know, and I feel terrible,
我知道 我觉得很糟糕
but we're kind of in a little trouble.
但我们有了点麻烦
You and Ed?
你和艾德吗
Yeah.
是的
Well...
嗯
It's a long story, but I'm dealing with it.
说来话长 我在处理
How's it going?
怎么样
What? u202d The seminar.
什么 研讨会
Is it amazing?
棒不棒
Oh, it's...
那...
You should come. There's still time.
你该来 还有时间
I wish.
我真希望能去
Although, I did have kind of a breakthrough.
不过 我的确有突破了
Like a-a vision, you know?
像是幻象
I can see things u202da whole lot more clear now.
我现在看待事情更清晰了
And I -- maybe I don't need it as much anymore.
也许我不再需要了
Well, vision's important, but --
幻象很重要 但是
Yeah, so I just wanted to call and say thanks.
所以我想给你打个电♥话♥ 说声谢谢
I know you paid for the room and --
我知道你付了房♥费
Don't be silly. The room.
别说傻话了 房♥费
I'm just glad you're -- and -- and maybe --
我只是很高兴你 也许
I mean, where are you?
你在哪里啊
Maybe we could meet for a drink.
也许我们可以出来喝点东西
You could fill me in, tell me about your vision.
你可以跟我讲讲你的幻象
Oh. No. No, no, no, no.
算了算了
Better not.
最好别
I mean, u202dwe're out in the woods here.
我们在森林里
Not -- not far, but like I said,
不算远 但如我所说
We had some trouble and we're hiding out.
我们惹了点麻烦 在躲藏
Ooh. Sounds romantic.
听起来真浪漫
No. Well, sort of.
不是啦 有点吧
Ed and me, it's not been easy lately,
艾德和我 最近可不容易
but we're coming together now.
但我们现在挺过来了
Working as equals, which is --
平等合作 那...
That's great, hon. Mmhmm.
真棒 亲爱的 嗯
Yeah, so I should go.
我该挂了
Hey, you know -- you know,
知道吗
there's all this great material here as part of the course.
作为课程的一部分 这里有很多很棒的材料
Workbooks and the like.
说明书什么的
And since you already paid, I got them right here.
既然你已经付了钱 你的都在我这里
Maybe I should send them to you.
也许我该寄给你
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Real eye-opening stuff.
嗯 令人♥大♥开眼界的书
I mean, I've made more progress
我是说 今早到现在我取得的进步
since this morning than ever maybe.
比这辈子都要大
Not sure how long we'll be here is the thing.
但我不确定我们要在这里待多久
Sure.
当然
But, I mean, mail service is what, three days?
但是邮寄过去也就三天吧
Yeah.
嗯
Just -- no, no. C-can you hold onto it for me
不不 你能帮我拿着吗
if it's not too much of a bother?
如果不麻烦的话
It's no problem. You said you're close.
没关系 你说你在附近
I'll just -- Where are you?
我就 你在哪里
I'll jump in the car and --
我开车...
Wait till you see this workbook.
等着看看这说明书吧
It's like a road map to unlocking your inner go-getter.
像是开启内心能干的人的地图
We're -- I don't know exactly where we are.
我不知道我们在哪里
I think southwest, near Vermillion.
我想是在西南方 弗米利恩附近
The lake.
湖边
It's a kind of cabin.
有个小屋
Well, I-I'll just -- is there a phonebook there?
我就 那边有电♥话♥簿吗
A piece of mail?
邮箱
I'll come over with u202dthe workbooks and you could --
我带着说明书过去 你可以
Like I said, I made more progress in hours than ever --
我说过 几个小时里我取得的进步比这辈子...
No, you're sweet,
不 你真贴心
but like I said, we're hiding out,
但我说过了 我们躲了起来
so I'll just --
所以我就
I'll call you u202das soon as it's over, okay?
事情一结束我就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll give you a call. Okay?
我给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Yeah? But...
好 但是
Okay, bye.
好 再见
I tried. You heard.
我努力了 你听见了
He's looking at us.
他在看着我们
He's looking at us.
他在看着我们
Make him stop. Stop looking at us.
让他别看了 别看我们了
Where am I supposed to look?
我该往哪里看
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼睛就好
I'm not tired.
我不困
I don't care.
我不在乎
Don't you do it.
你敢
Don't you do it.
你敢
Thanks, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
God damn it.
该死
Okay, I'm gonna give it one more go
好吧 我再去试一次
and not take no for an answer.
不得到答案不罢休
Go get 'em, hon.
去搞定他们 亲爱的
We must hide. He's coming.
我们必须躲起来 他来了
Marie... You must make me a promise.
玛丽 你必须对我承诺
If something should happen to me --
如果我出了事
No.
不
Don't say it.
别说出来
You must continue on without me.
你必须在没有我的情况下继续
No.
不
This war is bigger than us.
这场战争比我们更重要
No. u202dAnd our love.
不 还有我们的爱
No.
不
Smoke.
烟
He's trying to force us out.
他想逼我们出去
But we can't go out there.
但我们不能出去
If we stay here, u202dwe burn in our own little hell.
如果我们留在这里 就会被烧死
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
But he'll shoot us down.
但他会对我们开枪的
Us?
我们吗
No.
不
Pierre, what are you suggesting?
皮埃尔 你在建议什么
I will be your shield.
我会做你的盾
One of us must make it across the border.
我们中必须有一个穿越国境
Take that, you Nazi rat.
去死吧 纳粹败类
Come on.
走吧
Hurry!
快
You are not making any sense here, mister.
你说的话不合情理 先生
I'm telling you I've got your man.N
我跟你说 我抓到了你的人
I've got your boss man, and you --
我抓到了你的老大 而你...
Well, you know what, sir? Uh...
知道吗 先生
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表