剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表
Every crack-up,
每次撞车后
he'd drive his truck to some deserted spot
他都会开车去偏僻的地方
till he sobered up, fake a new accident
等他醒酒 伪造新的事故
to cover the damage he did drinking.
来遮盖他酒驾时造成的损害
Well, it's creative.
真有创意
So, that's what we do.
我们就要这样做
We cover the damage, file a report,
我们遮盖损害 提交报告
and then, I mean, that should do it.
然后 这样就行了
We got rid of the -- I mean, the guy's all ground up,
我们甩掉了... 那人被磨碎了
and you burned his clothes, you said,
你也说你烧了他的衣服
so, once the car's fixed, it's --
所以 等车修好后 就...
We're free.
我们就自♥由♥了
You been a real paladin.
你真是个骑士
A -- what's that?
什么
It's like a knight.
骑士
My knight.
我的骑士
Oh, well -- I mean, you're my wife.
你是我妻子
Okay, so, you should probably get out.
你该下车了
You got the one shiner already.
你已经有个黑眼圈了
Okay.
好
Watch your toes, now.
小心被压着脚
I mean, what are the odds?
我是说 真巧啊
Black ice and you doing a 180,
路上结着透明薄冰 你开了180码
hitting a tree with the back?
居然是车尾撞上了树
You could run that scenario 1,000 times
你排练一千次
and never end up u202dwith these circumstances.
也绝对不会出现这种情况
Yeah, I got it right the second time, though.
但第二次就撞对了
Yeah, you did.
是啊
I think I got the whiplash.
我觉得我颈部扭伤了
Come on, hon.
来吧 亲爱的
If they ask,
如果他们问的话
I backed into the garage door, okay?
就说是我倒车撞上了车♥库♥门 好吗
Still going, huh?
还在继续啊
Grandma's working it out.
奶奶在解决了
She thinks maybe u202dwe can maybe sell Kansas City
她觉得我们也许能卖♥♥给堪萨斯城的人
a piece of the business, not all.
一部分生意 不是全部
They didn't look like fellas who want to own half a car.
他们看起来可不像是想拥有半辆车的人
I need you to go back to school tomorrow.
你明天得回去上学
Dunlop will drive you.
邓洛普会载你去
No way.
不行
It's gonna get hinkey around here
这里很可能要
for a while, most likely.
危险一阵子了
Can't be worried you're gonna catch a stray.
我担心你会出事
I can help.
我能帮忙
No.
不行
I promised your ma I'd keep you out of it.
我跟你妈保证过 我不会让你插手
Get you good and educated
让你好好接受教育
so you can make something of yourself.
好让你有所成就
I am something already, though, aren't I?
但我已经有所成就了 对吧
A Gerhardt.
我是格哈特家族的人
We're not negotiating.
这事没得商量
This is a top-down decision.
这是自上而下的决定
Grandma agrees.
奶奶同意了
Uncle Dodd says --
多德叔叔说
Dodd's got nothing to do with it.
多德跟这事没关系
You're my son.
你是我儿子
He's got his girls, so he decides
他有女儿 所以他能决定
what happens to them, but you're mine.
他女儿的事 但你是我的
Like I said,
我说过了
grandma agrees.
奶奶也同意
Come in, car 22. Over.
回话 22号♥警车 完毕
This is car 22, copy.
这是22号♥警车 收到
Yeah, car 22, got a situation...
22号♥警车 出了点状况...
Not too late to go to the movies.
现在掉头去看电影还不晚
We can -- we can drive over there, if you'd like. Over.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以开车去那里 完毕
Copy that.
收到
Gonna need your guns.
把枪交出来
I'll hold onto mine.
我的枪要留着
It's got sentimental value.
有情感价值
Well, you're not getting inside with that on your hip.
你屁♥股♥上挂了把枪是不能进屋的
Am I the only one here who's clear
这里只有我一个人明白
on the concept of law enforcement?
什么叫执法吗
Is that Ben Schmidt?
是本·施密特吗
Mrs. Gerhardt.
格哈特夫人
Oh, I heard about Otto.
我听说了奥托的事
We're beset on all sides.
我们现在困难重重
How's your mother?
你母亲怎么样
Off the crutches, thanks.
她脱离了拐杖 谢谢你关心
Who's that?
他是谁
Lou Solverson, Minnesota State.
明尼苏达州警♥察♥卢·索福森
Up from Luverne.
卢文市来的
Yeah, they had some senselessness there a few days back
几天前他们那出了点事
I'm afraid we're gonna have to talk about.
恐怕我们得谈谈此事
What kind of senselessness?
什么事
Three dead, including a state judge.
三人死亡 包括一名州法官
A Judge Mundt.
蒙特法官
Everything okay, mom?
没事吧 妈
Not sure yet -- u202dsomething about a dead judge.
还不确定 说是死了个法官
Not sure how it falls to us.
不知道那跟我们有什么关系
Ma'am we found the murder weapon at the scene.
夫人 我们在案发现场发现了凶器
Prints came back this morning.
今早指纹检测结果出来了
And?
然后呢
We're gonna have to talk to Rye.
我们得跟赖伊谈谈
That's not gonna happen.
不行
You need to leave.
你们得走了
Mrs. Gerhardt, if either of these men draw,
格哈特夫人 如果这些人拔枪
I'm gonna be forced to shoot some people,
那我就得被迫开枪了
and I don't want to do that.
我可不想那样做
Now, your son's wanted in connection with three murders.
你儿子与三人被谋杀有关 受到了通缉
And I'm guessing that's not
我猜这不是
the first time you heard somebody say that,
你第一次听到别人这样说
so however it is you want to handle this,
所以不管你想怎么处理
you need to handle it now, or it'll get handled for you.
你都得现在处理 否则我们就帮你处理
Everybody go easy.
大家都别冲动
You okay, ma?
你没事吧 妈
Maude Schmidt's boy here is trying to tell me
莫德·施密特的儿子在告诉我
your brother killed a judge.
你弟弟杀了个法官
Nobody killed a judge.
没人杀了法官
We own all the judges.
法官都听我们的
What'd be the point of killing one?
为什么要杀法官
Now, Dodd. Don't you "Dodd" me.
多德 少叫我多德
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
We found Rye's prints on the gun.
我们在枪上发现了赖伊的指纹
You're gonna find my boot on your neck,
你继续这样说话的话
you keep talking like that.
老子的靴子就要踢上你的脖子了
Well, now, to be fair -- I'm the one who found the gun,
公平地说 是我找到那把枪的
so I think you're dancing with the wrong girl.
所以我觉得你找错舞伴了
What'd you say?
你说什么
I says, I'm the one who found the gun,
我说 是我找到的枪
so you should be talking to me.
所以你该跟我说
And I'm from out of town,
我是城外来的
so forgive me if I should be terrified,
如果我该害怕的话 请原谅我
but in Minnesota, u202dwhen a police officer says talk,
但是在明尼苏达州 当警官说要谈谈时
you talk.
你就得谈
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Let's dance.
来吧
Ben, you need to teach your friend some manners.
本 你得教你朋友懂点礼貌
How about Mike Milligan out of Kansas City?
那么堪萨斯城外的迈克·米利根呢
You know where we can find him?
你知道上哪儿能找到他吗
Pretty sure he's looking for your brother, too.
他也在找你弟弟
剧集 | 冰血暴(2014) | 导航列表