剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表
不是想批判你 但是
So, uh, not to judge, but...
你到底在想什么呢
what the hell were you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我大概是在想
I guess I was thinking,
我真希望能穿透这扇玻璃
"I sure wish I could get through that glass."
你不明白这事有多严重
Y-you're not getting how serious this is.
我喝了几瓶啤酒 她又很性感
Look, I had a few beers. She was hot.
说实在的 这事还能怎么发展
Realistically, how else was that gonna end?
可能发展到你丢工作
Well, it might end with you out of a job.
哪能啊
Oh, come on.
那边现在都疯了
They're freaking out over there.
这跟他们的破游戏又没关系
It had nothing to do with their stupid game.
他们说看起来似乎
They're saying it looks like
你对某一位选手
you're giving one contestant
有所偏袒
preferential treatment.
行
Fine.
那我就对着所有人的箱子打飞机好吧
I'll whack off on all their boxes.
这话我可发不出去
Yeah, I'm not writing this down.
等一下 如果他们炒掉我
Wait a minute, if they fire me,
还是得付我钱的吧
they still have to pay me, right?
不
No.
我记得条约是要么赔钱要么合作的
I thought we had a pay-or-play deal.
涉及到一些行为约束
There's a morals clause.
行为约束
A morals clause?
你从没告诉我有行为约束
You never told me there was a morals clause.
我没想过这会有关系
I never thought it would matter.
这可是我啊
With me?
算了
You know what?
他们要是想炒掉我 那就去他们的
If they want to fire me, then fuck 'em.
你不能去他们的
You can't fuck 'em.
我当然可以去他们的
Oh, I can fuck 'em.
钱怎么办
What about the money?
钱也去它的
Fuck the money.
钱才不能去它的
Never fuck the money!
你没有这个资本
You can't afford to fuck the money.
你很清楚
You know that.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
贝丝
Beth?
首先发一个声明
Well, you start by releasing a statement
承担全部责任
accepting full responsibility for your actions.
行
Fine.
你向电视台
You apologize
和粉丝道歉
to the network and to your fans.
承认自己存在很严重的问题
You acknowledge you have a serious problem.
然后你说打算去做性瘾戒断
And then you say you're going into rehab for sexual addiction.
不
No!
别扯淡了
Look, this is bullshit.
我要打给电视台
I'm calling the network.
别打给电视台
Do not call the network.
我们来处理
We will handle it.
我要打给艾略特·沙拉
I'm calling Elliot Salad.
别打给艾略特·沙拉
Do not call Elliot Salad.
为什么不能打 他爱死我了
Why not? He loves me.
听我的
Listen to me,
别打给艾略特·沙拉
do not call Elliot Salad.
我要打给艾略特·沙拉
I'm calling Elliot Salad.
我求你了
I'm begging you,
别打给艾略特·沙拉
do not call Elliot Salad!
你可阻止不了我打给艾略特·沙拉
You can't stop me from calling Elliot Salad.
我要打给艾略特·沙拉
I'm calling Elliot Salad.
马特·勒布朗在一号♥线
Matt LeBlanc on one.
怎么了
Yeah?
我需要艾略特·沙拉的号♥码
I need Elliot Salad's number.
我这怎么了
What happened to me?
我以前是重要人物
I was important.
我以前职业发展很好的
I had a career.
别人会给我买♥♥午餐
People brought me lunch.
他们会拍我马屁
They kissed my ass.
现在呢
Now look at it.
就是个屁
It's just an ass.
要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to get that?
就比如说吧
It's like,
我还记得有一天
I remember this one particular day.
我在纽约参加广♥告♥商见面会
I was in New York for the up-fronts.
第一次参加
It was my first one.
那时候真年轻
I was so young.
那一天
And...in that one day,
他们砍掉约翰·斯塔莫斯秀的时候我在现场
I was in the room when they canceled the John Stamos show;
我看见波姬小丝
I saw Brooke Shields
在我酒店大堂
in the lobby of my hotel;
那天晚上
and that night,
我在庆祝派对的洗手间
I blew Wilmer Valderrama
给威尔玛·沃德拉玛口来着
in the bathroom at the after party.
那一天真的太梦幻了
It was just the most magical day.
我当时想
And I thought,
我的天
"Oh, my God.
我的生活太棒了
Look at my life."
而现在呢
And now?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的生活太惨了
Look at my life.
还有
By the way,
谢谢你把我表拿走
thank you again for taking my watch.
你戴着挺好看的
It looks really good on you.
而且我告诉你
And I'm telling you it's worth
这比四个礼拜的工资值多了
so much more than four weeks' pay.
你干得很漂亮 朋友
You did very well, my friend.
科尔西 葛雷莫有次说我 俊
Kelsey Grammer once called me "Fetching."
没了
This is out.
马特·勒布朗在一号♥线
Matt LeBlanc on one.
靠
Shit.
你好
Hello.
你好啊 艾略特
Hey, Elliot.
如何了
How's it going?
一般般吧
I've been better.
那个
Yeah, look...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我实在是太蠢了
It was beyond stupid.
这我不能反驳
I cannot disagree.
我发誓 如果我能退回到过去的话我会的
If I could undo it, I would. I swear.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel terrible.
那是应该的
Well, you should.
你脑子里装的什么屎
What the hell was going through that brain of yours?
什么也没装 问题就在这
Nothing. That's the problem.
我就看见她在那 就
I just saw her, and she was there, and--
不过你对女人的品位我是很佩服的
Yeah, well, I gotta say, I can't fault your taste in women.
那姑娘是很不错
That girl is something.
是的吧
I know, right?
而且她当时在做瑜伽
And she was doing yoga.
我明白
I hear you.
能把脚后跟别到耳朵后面去
There's something about a woman
这种女人相当吸引人
who can put her heels behind her ears.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说这怎么拒绝
I mean, how do you say no to that?
有意思的是 我看见你和那个女孩
Funny thing, looking at you with that girl in the box
让我回想起自己身上发生过的事
took me back to something that happened to me
其实也差不多
which was not entirely dissimilar.
没开玩笑吧
No kidding?
很多年前的事了
This is years ago.
就在时代广场周边
Just off Times Square.
剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表