剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表
-闻着很香 -我们来吃可丽饼吧
- They smell delicious. - Let's have the crepes.
香的就是麸质
That's the gluten.
至于休息一晚的事
And as far as taking a night off,
也可以吧
I suppose we could,
如果大家都想回家
I mean, if people would rather go home than
而不是干好工作
get the job done.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想显得过分职业化
I don't mean to be overly professional,
可我觉得应该工作优先
but I think the work has to come first.
谁要吃苹果馅的 谁要奶酪的
Now, who's having apples and who's having cheese?
-我要苹果的 -奶酪的
- Oh, uh, apples for me. - Cheese.
我对奶酪过敏
I'm allergic to cheese.
是我们 我们还卡在可丽饼地狱
It's us. We're still in crepe hell.
我们永远走不掉了
We're never getting out of here.
我不要苹果的
No apples on mine.
-谁 -拉皮多斯先生
- Yeah? - Oh, Mr. Lapidus.
很抱歉这么晚打来
I'm sorry to call so late,
不过我们这出了点状况
but, um, we kind of have a situation here.
马特·勒布朗在舞台上
Uh, Matt LeBlanc is down on the stage.
-现在 -对 他...
- Now? - Yeah, he's, um...
他现在在那个
well, he's kind of having a sex thing
跟丹妮卡
with, uh--with Danika.
等一下等一下
Hang on, hang on.
我看看监控
Let me turn on my feed.
我了个去
Holy shit.
别着急 画面还没播放出去
Don't worry, none of it has gone out.
我只要不接入丹妮卡的镜头
So long as I stay off Danika's camera,
别人就看不见 不过我觉得应该告诉你一声
nobody can see it, but I thought you should know.
不不不不 很高兴你打来了
No, no, no, no, I'm glad you called.
你做得对
You--you did the right thing.
帮我个忙 肯尼
Do me a favor, Kenny.
把直播切到丹妮卡的箱子
Switch the live feed to Danika's box.
不 我是说如果不播丹妮卡的镜头就...
No, I'm saying, if you stay off of Danika's camera, then--
不不 我懂的 切过去
No, no, no, no, I hear you. Just--just switch it.
没关系
It's fine.
你确定
Are you sure?
当然 我负全责
Absolutely. I take full responsibility.
切过去 就这么播
Just switch it, and let it run.
我...好吧
I--okay, okay.
再帮我个忙
Oh, and do me a favor.
镜头对着马特放大
Zoom in on Matt.
对 漂亮
Yeah, that's nice.
谢谢你打给我 肯尼
Thanks for calling, Kenny.
晚安
You have a good night.
剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表