剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表
and his tail wagging like crazy.
看看看看看看看看看
Look-look-look-look-look-look- look-look-look-look-look-look.
鞋子里是谁啊
Who's in that shoe?
鞋子里是谁啊
Who's in that shoe?
鞋子里是谁啊 鞋子里是谁啊
Who's in that shoe? Who's in that shoe?
鞋子里是谁啊
Who's in that shoe?
这就是所谓的第十九层地狱吧
So apparently, there is another level of hell.
从来没这么讨厌过一只猫
Never hated a cat more.
鞋子里是谁啊
Who's in that shoe?
你们大家
Oh, you guys.
是因为我做了香蕉面包给你们吗
Is this because I made the banana bread?
其实是送给肖恩和贝佛利的
Actually, it's for Sean and Beverly.
马特送的
From Matt?
让我来做你们的金刚
"Let me be your 500-pound gorilla."
你们玩完那个巨型玩偶了吗
Uh, whenever you're done playing with your plush toy,
可以开始工作了吗
perhaps we could get back to work?
好的 我们说到哪了
All right, where were we?
我记得是说到
Uh, I believe we were up to,
鞋子里是谁啊
"Who's in that shoe?"
太好了
So good.
我想你了
I missed you.
还有你
And you.
你好啊老朋友
Hello, old friend.
这是有多棒
How great is this?
太他妈棒了
Pretty fucking great.
你有一个大红的节目
You've got a hit show.
这怎么可能呢
How the hell did that happen?
我都烦死了
I hate it.
-你才不呢 -真的
- You do not. - I do.
他们把勒布朗当做他妈的土皇帝
They treat LeBlanc like he's a fucking king.
好像全是他一个人的功劳似的
Like he invented ratings.
我才是关键人物
Me, I'm a punch line.
我的老天 这节目是谁引进的
I mean, Jesus Christ, who brought them the show?
你也在场的 太恶心了
You were there. It's such bullshit.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的
No. Fuck you.
我连工作都没有
I don't have a job.
-你应该有工作的 -我应该有工作的
- You should have a job. - I should have a job.
还要吗
More?
好
Ugh--yes.
至少你有在挣钱
At least you're making money.
钱全给了杰米和另外两个
It all goes to Jamie and the other two.
还有那些破孩子
And all those fucking kids.
带着爱意
Said with love.
肯定的
Always.
你妈如何了
How's your mother?
我就是好奇
I was just wondering.
她更刻薄了
She's meaner.
还能更刻薄吗
Is that possible?
确实不科学 可偏偏就更刻薄了
Oh, science wouldn't have thought so, but somehow she is.
自从我爸死了 她又当爹又当妈
I think since my father died, she's doing the work of two.
怎么
What?
我想念那张脸
I miss that face.
我说了别看我
Ah, I said don't look at me.
你又不是我老板
Hey, you're not the boss of me.
你也不是我老板
And you are not the boss of me.
还是怪怪的
That's still weird.
我真的搞砸了
I really fucked this up.
你是我遇过最棒的事情
You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
可不是
Damn right.
别看了
Stop looking.
是艾琳
Uh, it's Eileen.
我们马上过来
Uh, we'll be right there.
抓紧点 可别错过了乐子
Make it quick. Don't want to miss the fun.
伏地魔当了野营教官能有多少乐子
If Voldemort were a camp counselor.
早上好
Morning.
大家好 如何
Hi, guys. How's it going?
-可怕 -简直折磨
- Horrible. - Tortuous.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
Okay, so I just got a call
马特·勒布朗的经纪人罗杰·里斯金打来的
from Roger Riskin, Matt LeBlanc's agent.
他说马特让你们来写他的下一部戏
He's saying Matt asked you to write his next show?
-是 马特对我们很感兴趣 -对
- Yeah, Matt's been after us. - Right.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
有事得告知我一声啊
Got to keep me in the loop.
其实没什么事
Well, there really is no loop.
我们决定留在这边
We've decided to stick it out here.
-谁知道为什么来着 -我们投入了很多
- God knows why. - We've got so much invested.
我觉得这很明智
I think that's very smart.
关于《对立面》的消息炒的飞起
The buzz on Opposite is super hot,
现在又有安东尼·博纳·史密斯这摊子事
and now with Anthony Powner Smith--
-什么 -你说什么
- Say what? - I'm sorry, what?
什么
What?
安东尼·博纳·史密斯
Anthony Powner Smith?
对
Right?
怎么了
Is what?
出演《对立面》
In Opposite.
-不不不 -不可能
- No, no, no. - No, not likely.
好吧
Okay.
他会演的吧
Unless he is.
艾琳 你听谁说的
Eileen, where are you getting this?
我可能得到了错误的消息
Look, I may be misinformed.
会不会是从你另一个客户蒂姆那里听来的
Would it be from your other client, Tim?
有可能吧
Maybe.
所以就不是错误的消息呗
So you're not misinformed?
不是
No.
好歹你告诉我们了
Well, at least you've kept us in the loop.
既然说到这了 不如我一次性说清楚
Uh, to that end, full disclosure,
我可能也已经签了他
I may have signed him as well.
谁
Who?
安东尼·博纳·史密斯
Anthony Powner Smith?
好像是的
I think so.
什么叫好像是
What do you mean you think so?
已经签了
No, I did.
蒂姆又选了他来演我们的戏
And Tim cast him in our show,
明知道知道我们什么想法
knowing full well how we feel?
这事已经定了吗
Is it a done deal?
我相信他的经纪人能告诉你答案
I'm sure his agent will be able to tell you.
是 已经定了
No, it's a done deal.
非常好
Oh, brilliant.
是这样 我...
Okay, here's what I--
刚好赶上
Ah, just in time.
趁热吃
Get 'em while they're hot.
这什么
What's this?
周五是法拉费日 你们不知道吗
It's Falafel Friday, didn't you know?
不知道 有太多事我们不知道了
No, but clearly there's so much we don't know.
安东尼·博纳·史密斯
Anthony Powner Smith.
他妈的安东尼·博纳·史密斯
Anthony bloody-fucking Powner Smith.
这样
All right, look,
不如我们吃完果馅饼再讨论
why don't we have this conversation after the flan?
不行
Uh, don't think so
因为吃完果馅饼我们也完了
because there's not gonna be any "After the flan."
我们不干了
We're done.
我们先退一步
Oh-okay. Let-let's just take a step back.
退什么退 摔死得了
Only if you're at the edge of a cliff.
要是我再多花一分钟
If I have to spend one more minute
看你那张
looking at your-- your-your...
-飘飘然 -飘飘然
- Smug. - ...smug...
-自以为是 -自以为是的
- Self-satisfied. - ...self-satisfied...
黄鼠狼脸
Weasel-faced.
-我知道 -行行
- I've got it. - Oh-okay, okay.
你是个一点幽默感也没有的作者
剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表