剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表
What?
不行
No.
肖恩会杀了我的
Sean would kill me.
那一定要说了
Then definitely say it.
你这完全是自找的
You totally brought this on yourself.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你明明有一段非常好的感情
You took this wonderful relationship,
然后你把它彻底毁掉了
and you absolutely wrecked it.
她当时真的很在乎你
She really cared for you.
你是第一个能让她开心的老板
You were the first boss that actually made her happy.
我觉得要是说有任何人涉足了我们的感情
Uh, I think if anyone got in the middle of our relationship--
拜托
Oh, please.
我知道你会愿意这样想
I know you'd like to believe that,
但我从来没有对卡罗和别的女性产生过兴趣
but I have never, ever been interested in Carol or women.
别那个表情
Oh, don't give me the eyebrow.
你全部的依据就是我的发型
You are basing this entirely on a haircut, which is...
根本就是过时的刻板印象
it's so cliched and stereotypical.
-其实 卡罗当时是爱你的 -她说的
- It's--Carol loved you. - She said that?
原话不是这样 不过我知道的 而你
Not in those words, but I know it's true, and you...
变得多疑又疯狂
got paranoid and crazy,
伤透了她的心
and you broke her heart.
顺便一提
By the way,
不止是发型的问题
it wasn't just the haircut.
意思是
Meaning?
有一种感觉
I got a vibe.
-一种感觉 -我感觉到了
- A vibe? - Yeah, I felt it.
抱歉 没有感觉
Sorry, no vibe.
我懂的 我也结过婚
Look, I get it. I was married.
这确实是很大的一个转变
It's a big leap.
没有 没有转变
Nope. No leap.
-没有感觉 没有转变 -行吧随便你
- No vibe, no leap. - Fine. Whatever.
不过有必要说一句
But for what it's worth...
我觉得你的发型很性感
I think the haircut is pretty hot.
-是吗 -说真的
- Yeah, right. - I'm telling you.
-很实用 -胡扯 很强硬
- It's functional. - Bullshit. It's strong.
我喜欢这发型衬托出你的脸
I like the way it frames your face.
你太客气了
Well, that's-that's very kind.
我不是客气 我觉得很性感
I'm not kind. I think it's sexy.
好 非常好的
Right. Very good. Nice...
聊天
chat.
你好
Hello.
多有趣啊
How fun was that?
很显然我们对有趣这个词的理解很不一样
Obviously, we have different definitions of the word "Fun."
我在想我们可以以三个人的名义
I was thinking we should send something nice
给马特送点礼物
to Matt from the three of us.
他喝香槟吗
Does he drink champagne?
只要不是自来水 你送什么喝的他都高兴
I'd say you're safe with any liquid that doesn't come from a tap.
为什么要送来着
And why are we sending this now?
恭喜
Just congratulations.
他公♥司♥的第一次动作
You know, his company's first time at bat,
就卖♥♥掉了东西
and they sold something.
他的公♥司♥
His company?
他的制♥作♥公♥司♥
His production company.
马特有一家制♥作♥公♥司♥
Matt has a production company?
摄制勒布朗
Shooting LeBlancs.
不是很搞笑吗
Isn't that hysterical?
我们对某些词汇的理解很不一样
Again, we have different definitions of the word--
你说
So when you say
他的制♥作♥公♥司♥卖♥♥掉了这个
his production company sold this--
对 他的公♥司♥要制♥作♥这部戏
Right. His company's producing it.
他是执行制♥作♥人 罗杰也是
He's an executive producer. So is Roger.
等一下 他的经纪人是这部戏的执行制♥作♥人
Wait, his agent is an executive producer on our show?
他是他的上司了
He's his manager now.
-他换了 -他换了
- He switched. - He switched?
所以他可能会是你们节目的执行制♥作♥人
So he could be an executive producer on your show.
你觉得他今早为什么参与卖♥♥剧本
Why do you think he was at the pitch this morning?
不知道
I don't know.
我怎么知道谁为什么在哪
Why are any of you anywhere?
还有他的合伙人伊万·西姆金
Also his partner Evan Shimkin.
-谁的合伙人 -罗杰的
- Whose partner? - Roger's.
你们没见过伊万吗
Have you not met Evan?
没 我们都只见过你三次
No, we've only seen you three times.
罗杰和伊万是合伙人
Roger and Evan are partners.
他们是里斯金西姆金公♥司♥
They're Riskin Shimkin.
那里斯金西姆金具体会在这部戏里做什么呢
And what exactly will "Riskin Shimkin" be doing on our show?
没什么 别担心
Nothing. Don't worry.
你不会看到他们的
You'll never see them.
但他们还会有收入
And they get paid for this?
他们肯定会有收入的
Well, they have to get paid.
所以他们什么也不做
So they do nothing...
-还有头衔 -对
- and still get the title... - Yes.
-还有钱 -还有利润分成
- and the money? - And points.
-分成 -对
- Points? - Right.
这些分成来自于
And these points come from?
你们
You.
为什么不从马特的分成里来
Why can't they come from Matt's points?
是这样的 但马特的分成从你们的分成里来
Well, they do, but Matt's points come from your points.
那我们还剩了分成吗
So do we have any points left?
当然
Absolutely.
只是没那么多了
Just not as many.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
还有什么我们应该知道但不知道的事吗
Anything else we should know but don't know?
应该没了
I don't think so.
顺便一提 马特想进入共同编剧名单
FYI, Matt wants a shared "created by" credit.
CNM 顺便一提
F-u, fyi!
我不喜欢被人这样骂缩写
I don't appreciate being spelled at like that.
他又没有参与创作
He didn't create anything.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No!
他买♥♥了办公用品 他做了三明治
He bought office supplies. He made sandwiches.
他在白板上写了几个字
He wrote a few words on the board.
我们创造出这部戏 我们开♥发♥的
We created the show. We developed it.
我们制♥作♥了这些角色
We invented the characters.
他在今早之前都没听过剧本企划
He never even heard the bloody pitch until this morning.
那我该怎么跟他们说
So what should I tell them?
-不行 -告诉他们不行
- No! No! - No! Tell them no!
他才不可能进入编剧名单
Yeah, he's not gonna get a "Created by" Credit.
没付出还想有收获
You don't get something for nothing.
你又不是伊万·西姆金
Unless you're Evan Shimkin.
我刚接到艾琳的电♥话♥
So I just got a call from Eileen.
谁 -他们的经纪人
Who? - Their agent.
你刚跟她聊了45分钟
You just spent 45 minutes with her.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
他们拒绝了编剧名单的事
They're saying no to the "Created by" Thing.
什么
What?
不可能
Bullshit.
这一路上我都参与了
I've been part of this every step of the way.
你觉得那些本子和笔是谁买♥♥的
Who do you think bought the fucking pads and pens?
我只是传达她的意思
I'm just telling you what she said.
这整个故事都是基于我和我父亲
The whole thing is based on me and my father.
这还不能进入编剧名单
Doesn't get any more "Created by" Than that.
我明白你的意思
I hear you.
顶回去
Yeah, well, push back.
告诉他们这事是底线 去他们的
Tell 'em it's a deal breaker. Fuck them.
喂
Hello?
我刚跟罗杰通了电♥话♥
So I just got off with Roger.
-然后呢 -这事是底线
- And? - Yeah, it's a deal breaker.
-什么 不行 -什么
- What? No! - What?
马特觉得因为这部戏是基于他和他父亲
Matt feels that because the show's based on him and his father--
简直荒谬
That's ridiculous.
就好像《荒野猎人》里那头熊也应该分一杯羹
That's like saying the bear should have a piece of The Revenant.
当然
剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表