剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表
Absolutely.
他这是在耍浑
I mean, he's just being piggy.
只有这一件事不能如他的愿
This is the one thing he doesn't get.
他们来了我的农场
They came up to my ranch.
这整件事我一直都在场
I was in the room with them the whole time.
-剧本企划也是一起卖♥♥的 -我懂
- We were all pitching stuff. - I get it.
他们凭什么拒绝
And who the fuck are they to say no?
他们做过什么
What have they done?
一部失败的喜剧和一部半途而废的戏
One failed series and a thing they walked away from?
他不过是个吃老本的90年代明星
He's a '90s TV star coasting on fumes
那部戏都停播13年了
from a show that's been off for 13 years!
他是个游戏节目主持人
He's a game show host!
在电视上卖♥♥马甲
Selling waistcoats on television!
他还想指手画脚要这要那
And he gets to dictate all the demands?
他们太混♥蛋♥了 我要告诉他们
They're being assholes, and I'm gonna tell 'em.
-别告诉他们 -我要告诉他们
- Do not tell them. - I'm gonna tell 'em.
-我现在就要告诉他们 -不
- I'm gonna tell 'em right now. - No.
听我说 别把事搞复杂了
Listen to me. Don't poison the water.
我会想出办法的 这是我的工作
I will sort this out. That's what I do.
我来跟罗杰沟通
Let me get into it with Roger.
你们友好点 我来解决
You make nice. I'll solve this.
-太讨厌了 -我一直都说他很讨厌
- I hate this! I hate it! - I always said he was a monster.
简直太他妈扯淡了
It's fucking bullshit.
你好啊
Greetings!
-我们来庆祝一下 -好
- Let's celebrate this thing. - Yeah.
庆祝一下
Let's do it.
我能看见你
I can see you in there.
我有百吉饼
I have bagels.
罂粟籽百吉饼
Poppy seed bagels.
我还有其他的犹太零食
I have several other Semitic treats.
我从没说过我讨厌犹太人
I never said I didn't like Jews!
犹太零食 不是反犹零食
Semitic. Not anti-Semitic.
行 就这样了
All right, that's it.
我发了够多道歉信息了
I've left enough apology messages.
我不会再道歉了
I'm not gonna say it again.
我留下吃的给你
I'm leaving the food.
对了 里面有个巧克力巴布卡面包
By the way, there's a chocolate babka
能让你改变信仰
that will make you convert.
我跟海伦谈起过你
Oh, and I spoke to Helen about you.
她说什么
What did she say?
-你也早安啊 -说
- Good morning to you. - Talk.
她跟我说了诉讼的事
She told me about the lawsuit.
我觉得干得很漂亮
I'm very impressed.
我需要钱
Yeah, well, I need the money.
还有吗
What else?
她觉得你在犯一个大错
Just that she thinks you're making a big mistake.
为什么 因为以后就没人会雇我了吗
Why? 'Cause no one will ever hire me again?
等一下 现在也没人要雇我
Oh, wait. No one's hiring me now!
听我说
Look.
-我知道这很艰难 -不重要了
- I know it's been hard. - It doesn't matter.
-意思是 -意思是我受够了
- Meaning? - Meaning I'm done.
我要回密歇根
I'm going back to Michigan.
去做什么
To do what?
去把这破孩子生下来
To have the damn baby.
所以你还是打算生下这个"破孩子"
So you're still planning on having "The damn baby"?
对
Yup.
那默克呢
What about Merc?
去他的默克
Fuck Merc.
所以你打算自己一个人做这件事
So you're doing this by yourself?
我妈会帮忙的
My mother'll help.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这个孩子不会炒掉我
This baby won't fire me.
这个孩子不会背着我出轨
This baby won't cheat on me.
这个孩子会爱我
This baby will love me.
无条件哎我
Unconditionally.
只是暂时的
For now.
我对我妈的感情
I can't think of anything more conditional
有太多附加条件了
than how I feel about my mother.
你妈对这事没意见吗
And your mother's okay with this?
我不知道 我们不交流
I don't know. We're not talking.
找找冰箱
Check the freezer.
找什么
What am I looking for?
大♥麻♥
Dope.
去年圣诞毒贩子免费送了我一些
Last Christmas, my dealer gave me a free ounce,
我藏起来了
so I hid it,
不过当时我已经嗑嗨了 所以
but I was stoned when I did it, so.
懂的
Got it.
找到了吗
Anything?
冷冻豌豆
Frozen peas,
可能是一块鸡胸 还有冰块
looks like it could've been a chicken breast, and ice cubes.
靠
Shit!
找找那幅画后面
Try behind that painting.
至于吗
Seriously?
又不是从纳粹眼前藏珠宝
It's not like you were hiding diamonds from the Nazis.
你要是在这里指手画脚
You know, if you're here to judge,
就带着你的楚巴卡走吧
you can just take your Chewbacca and go.
是巧克力巴布卡
Chocolate babka.
听起来倒是不错
That actually sounds good.
你应该知道 你这个孩子不像试播电视
You realize... you're not having a pilot baby
效果不好可以直接砍掉
that you can simply cancel if it doesn't test well.
这个孩子会一直继续下去
This baby is gonna run,
不管情况好不好
whether it's good or not.
我知道
I know!
你以为我没有仔细想过吗
You think I haven't given this a lot of thought?
那我们为什么要在这里找你的存货
Then why are we still searching for your stash?
不是所有人都说大♥麻♥对身体不好
Not everyone says it's bad for you.
我搜过
I Googled it.
目前还不是很清楚
There's a gray area.
生孩子别这么不清不楚的
You don't want to have a baby in a gray area.
生孩子也不能
You also don't want to have a baby...
压力太大
when you're stressed.
而我现在压力非常大
And I am very, very stressed!
-喂 -你们好
- Hello? - Hi, guys.
-你好艾琳 -艾琳
- Hi, Eileen. - Eileen.
你们的口音我真是听一整天也听不腻
Ugh, I could just listen to those accents all day.
真有意思 对我们来说你才是有口音
You know, it's funny, because to us, you're the one with the--
我在想
So, I was thinking.
我们明天中午约个饭吧
We should set up a little lunch tomorrow,
就我们三个人 一起坐下来
just the three of us, so we can go over
讨论一下关于马特和罗杰的事
where we are with Matt and Roger.
还有那位搭档 伊万·西姆金
And our partner, Evan Shimkin.
没错
Exactly.
关于那事目前到底怎么样了
And where are we exactly?
我跟他们说 你们听我说
Well, I just said to them, "Guys, listen.
这两位可是备受期望的获奖作家
These are two highly regarded, award-winning writers.
这部戏的主意是他们提出来的
They had the original idea for this show.
他们创造了那些角色 开♥发♥出这个故事
They created the characters, they developed the story,
他们觉得他们完全应该
and they feel strongly that they have earned
独享创作者名单
a sole 'created by' credit."
-然后呢 -他们不肯退步
- And? - Yeah, they're not budging.
真是太棒了
Brilliant.
这全是马特的主意
And this is all coming from Matt?
当然
Absolutely.
-该死的马特 -那我们怎么办
- Fucking Matt. - So what do we do?
我觉得我们只能认了
I think we've just got to bite the bullet.
-就这样算了 -差不多
- So is that it? - Pretty much.
那我们就不需要约一起吃饭了
So then we don't need to have lunch.
很好
Great!
太美了
God, it's beautiful.
我会想念这一切的
I'm gonna miss this.
看它多美啊
剧集 | 戏里戏外(2011) | 导航列表