没有人会说什么
no-one would have turned a hair,
但让一个年轻聪明的女孩上电视
but put an intelligent young woman on screen...
她因此被攻击了吗
Was she attached?
她说没有
She said not.
不是事故吗
Was it an accident?
我就是想查明真♥相♥
Well, that's what I'm here to find out.
但她私下里问过我
She did ask me, off the record,
是否知道新年曳船路的凶案
if I'd heard anything about the towpath at New Year.
那个葡萄酒吧的女招待
The barmaid at The Grapes.
比如
Such as?
警♥察♥可能向公众隐瞒了的细节
Oh, anything the police might've been keeping from the public.
问这个很奇怪
Seemed a strange thing to ask.
她有没有说过 她为什么感兴趣
Did she say what her interest would be?
她说是代朋友问
Behalf of a friend, she said.
你觉得两件事有联♥系♥吗
You think that's connected?
我也说不好
Oh, really, I couldn't say.
发表正式声明前
And any avoidance of
如果能避免发表任何猜测
speculation in print ahead of a formal statement
我们将不胜感激
would be greatly appreciated.
你欠我的
It'll cost you.
当然了 但还是谢谢你
Oh, it always does. But, thank you.
你务必要抓到那个混♥蛋♥
Just make sure you get the bastard.
她挺好的
She was all right.
这些是哪来的
Where's all this come from?
手提包里的 钢笔压在她身下
The handbag. Pen was under her body.
有些东西掉了出来
A few bits and pieces had fallen out,
口红 粉饼盒 还有个地址簿
lipstick, a compact, address book.
-还有别的吗 -恐怕没了
- Anything else? - Afraid not.
根据在她公♥寓♥发现的日记
According to the diary at her flat,
本福德博士周六8点约好在公♥寓♥
Dr Benford was supposed to meet a Jennifer Tate
跟珍妮弗·塔特见面的
on Saturday at eight o'clock.
朋友吗
A friend?
如果是 也不是好友
Well, if she was, she wasn't a close one.
地址簿里没记她的地址
There's no address for her in the book.
本福德博士还问过多蕾茜娅·弗雷泽
Doctor Benford had also asked Dorothea Frazil,
她是否听说
if there was anything she'd heard of
我们对公众隐瞒了任何关于曳船路凶案的信息
that we'd kept back from the public about the towpath killing.
她桌上还有关于案件的剪报
She had clippings related to the case upon her desk.
在她的记事簿里 她在珍妮弗·塔特旁
And in her appointment book, next to Jennifer Tate,
写下了"事关MA"
she'd written, "Regarding MA."
茉莉·安德鲁斯吗
Molly Andrews?
我猜是的
Well, that would be my guess.
我正好在附近
I was in the neighbourhood.
不是时候吗
If it's a bad time?
没有 进来吧
No. No, no. Um, come in, come in.
左边第二间
It's the second on the left.
我没什么客人来
I don't get many visitors.
我喜欢你对这里的改造
I like what you've done with the place.
最好让酒醒醒
You might want to let that breathe.
我的地下室不大
Well, I'm afraid I've a very limited cellar.
但我们等酒醒时 我还有瓶不错的
But, erm, I've a reasonable bottle of everyday wants finishing
普通酒
while we wait.
好啊
Perfect.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你有斯卡拉剧院54年卡洛威合唱团的《茶花女》
You have the Calloway '54 Traviata from La Scala.
我都没听过呢
I've never heard it.
听过的人不多
Very few have.
是试印版的
It's a test pressing.
他们当时在测试新录音系统
They were trying out some new recording system.
我能听听吗
Can I hear it?
给你了
Well, you can have it.
你开玩笑 给我了
You are joking, I can have it?
你知道这多稀罕吗
Do you know how rare it is?
真的 我好久没听了
No, I haven't listened to it for years.
我更希望它进入好人家 干杯
I'd sooner it went to a good home. Cheers!
何时大驾...
So, to what do I owe the, er..?
我周末要请些人去我家作客
I'm having a few people around to my place at the weekend.
喝几杯 我好久没见你了
A few drinks. I haven't seen you.
是啊 忙于工作来着
Oh, yes, I've just been busy. With work.
伟大的侦探目前在为怎样的
What devilish conundrum currently occupies the mind
邪恶难题发愁
of the great detective?
抢劫杀人吗
Murder in pursuit of robbery.
你为什么那么说
What makes you say that?
她的项链
Her necklace.
他拿走了那个
That's what he took.
还留下了她脖子上的瘀痕
That's what made those marks on her neck.
链子 被他扯掉了
The chain, as he tore it away.
我们在战时 被占领了
We were occupied... during the war.
当时有个姑娘
There was a girl.
很年轻 我们一位员工女儿
Young girl, daughter of one of our staff.
十四五吧
14? 15?
她戴了圣克里斯托弗项坠
She wore a St Christopher.
有个士兵
One of the soldiers...
我在林子里玩时发现了她的尸体
Playing in the woods, I found her body.
她脖子上的痕迹就是这样的
The marks on her neck were like this.
抱歉 我从未跟人说过这件事
I'm sorry, I have never told anyone that story before.
我...
I, erm...
我都忘了 看到那照片才想起来
I had forgotten it until I saw that.
我无法想象
Can't... I can't imagine.
是啊 我觉得因此我才很喜欢
No. You know, I think that's why I'm drawn...
生命中美好的东西
to the beautiful things in life.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 伙计 我不知道你有客
Oh, sorry, matey, I didn't realise you had company.
这是我的同事
This is my colleague,
斯特兰奇警长
Detective Sergeant Strange.
这是我的朋友 鲁多 鲁多 斯特兰奇
This is my friend Ludo. Ludo. Strange.
吉姆
Jim.
你把唱片拿出来了
See you've got the record out, then?
这准没错
Can't go wrong.
你怎么认识我们摩斯的
So, how'd you know our Morse, then?
我们是牛津同窗
Oh, we were up at Oxford at the same time.
是吗
Oh, were you?
我这五年都跟他一起在牛津郡
I've been up in Oxford with him the last five years.
到处跑吧
Well, up and down.
主要是在考利
Cowley for the most part.
现在在城♥堡♥门了
Castle Gate now.
我可以借走他一下吗 有公事
Do you mind if I borrowed him for a minute? It's er... It's work.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
我拿到了本福德博士周五晚
Well, I've got a work address for this Tate girl
约好要见的塔特的工作地址
that Doctor Benford was due to see, Friday night.
我觉得你会想知道
Thought you'd wanna know.
以防这很重要
In case it was important.
没别的了
Well, that was all.
你有客我就不耽误你了
I won't stop if you've got company.
不必送了 我认识路
Don't worry about seeing me out. I know the way.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
电视那帮人有什么新消息吗
Anything from the TV people?
没什么等不了的
Nothing that won't keep.
我不想当着你朋友说的
Look, I didn't like to say anything in front of your mate,
但我们谈过了
but we've talked about this.
你不能把工作带回家
You can't be bringing work home.
证据不行
Not evidence, you can't.
维持办公室秩序现在是我的责任了
Orderly running of the office is my responsibility now.
要是丢了什么 就是我背锅
Anything goes missing, it's my neck.
想想吧
Just think on.
晚上愉快
Have a good night.
是关于本福德博士 塔特小姐
It's about Dr Benford, Miss Tate.
我猜到了
I thought it must be.
怎么说
How's that?
娜奥米几个月前就说会转告警♥察♥了
Well, Naomi said it'd be passed to the police months ago.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表