An accident, apparently.
她够书的时候不小心从梯子上摔下
She fell from a ladder whilst reaching for a book.
-那为什么说"据说" -灯关着
- So, where does "apparently" come in? - The lights were off.
一片漆黑的不好找书吧
Hard to find a book in the dark, I would have thought.
你觉得有人在她摔下来后把灯关了
You think someone turned them off after she'd fallen?
不 我觉得这是多蕾茜娅·弗雷泽的那种意外
No, I think it's one of Dorothea Frazil's freak accidents.
我们已经讨论过这个了 那没有调查价值
We've been through that. There's nothing there.
完全可能是发现尸体的人
Just as likely, whoever found the body,
或最先到达现场的巡警关的
or whichever uniform was first on scene.
你别指望他们会承认 但的确有可能
Not that you'd get them to admit it. But it happens.
-不该有这种可能 -就是有
- Well, it shouldn't. - Well, it does.
你不能因为有一盏灯没有开
You can't build a case that someone's going round Oxford
就认定有人
killing random strangers
在牛津校园里随意杀人
out of one light switch not being on.
曳船路有什么发现吗
Anything from the towpath?
没有
No.
事实上 我觉得这案子我们人手够了
Matter of fact, I think we've probably got enough bodies on that.
我问过麦克纳特
I spoke to McNutt.
他的小组圣诞节后就会有职位空出来
He's got a spot on his firm that comes free after Christmas.
等等
Wait...
你不让我参与曳船路的案子了
You're taking me off the towpath case?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
-就这样了 -你不能这么做
- Well, there we are. - Right, well, you can't.
如果你想抓住他 你就需要我
If you want to catch him, then you need me.
我需要一个我能信赖的人
I need someone I can stand on.
我是副手 不是无条件服从的人
I'm a bagman, not a yes man.
我有责任确保你走对了路
I'm here to keep you on the straight and narrow,
如果我认为你走错路了 我就得说出来
and tell you when I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
今后不是了 我要任命希德尔做我的副手
Not any more. I'm appointing Siddle bagman.
你既然要走 我得赶紧再训练个人出来
You're off, I need to get someone else housebroken.
-事不宜迟 -好
- No time like the present. - Right.
厌世者
Misanthrope.
第30行 11个字母
30 across, 11 letters.
"他像守财奴斯克鲁奇一样令幽灵愤怒"
"Like Scrooge he rouses phantom's ire."
我本想留到最后呢
I was saving that.
才不是 你卡住了
No, you weren't. You were stuck.
我给你的资料有什么新发现吗
Anything more from the bundle I gave you?
我翻看了多弗和尤托克西特ufeff的案子
Well, I've been going through Dover and Uttoxeter.
但是我刚去过玛蒂尔达夫人学院
But I've just come from Lady Matilda's.
可能又出现了一名被害人
I think we've got another one.
南茜·迪威恩博士 从梯子上摔下来
Dr Nancy Deveen, fallen from a ladder.
我打电♥话♥和你说的那场酒吧火灾
That pub fire I called you about.
你查到什么了吗
Did you get anything?
没有提到珍妮·塔特的
Er, nothing that mentioned a Jenny Tate.
我倒是找到了一则1949的报道
I did find a report from 1949.
沃特林顿ufeff的狼头酒吧
The Wolf's Head in Watlington.
三个孩子 两个女孩和一个男孩
Three children, two girls and a boy,
都是孤儿 跟他们的姨妈姨夫和表兄住在一起
orphans, living with an aunt, an uncle and a cousin.
-然后呢 -全死了 除了一个小女孩
- And what happened? - All killed, bar one of the little girls.
菲莉丝·林顿
Phyllis Linden.
有人怀疑是她放的火
Suspicion was that she had set the fire.
没有对她提起指控
Charges were never brought.
但她被认为精神严重有问题 入院了
But she was found to be severely disturbed and put away.
她也可能改名换姓了 是吧
Well, she could have changed her name, I suppose.
换你不会吗
Wouldn't you?
不管怎样 我能找到的都在这里了
Anyway, it's all in there. Everything I could find.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我得赶紧去玛蒂尔达夫人学院了
..I'd better get over to Lady M's.
-好 -有消息就通知我
- Right. - Keep me posted.
好的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you for this.
-出来吧 -出来吧 姑娘们
- Come on! - Come on, ladies!
杀人凶手 混♥蛋♥
Murderer! Bastard!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫克莱门斯 长官 大卫·克莱门斯
A man called Clemens, sir. David Clemens.
他在莫里斯工厂工作 很喜欢健身
He works at the Morris plant. A keep fit fanatic.
克莱门斯 为什么这名字这么熟悉
Clemens... Why does that name seem familiar?
是他发现了第一具尸体 至少他是这么说的
He found the first body. Or so he claims.
那个女招待 茉莉·安德鲁斯
Molly Andrews, the barmaid.
他的公♥寓♥简直是本案的博物馆
His flat is a virtual museum to the crime.
到处都是剪报
Newspaper cuttings all over the place.
他怎么样了
How is he?
还在昏迷中
In a coma.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯
Yes.
不 我也不知道
No. I don't know.
这一切都...
It's all just...
本来一切都很好 然后
I was fine and then...
他吹的歌♥
That whistle.
肯定是佩特拉最后听到的声音
It must have been the last thing Petra heard.
*鬼魂推着她的车...*
*Now a ghost wheels her barrow...*
真是太可怕了
It's just horrible.
我们成功了 伙计
Well, we did it, matey.
"我们"有点言过其实了
I think "we" is stretching it.
不管谁做到的 一切都结束了
Whoever did it, it's done.
《都柏林集市》
"In Dublin's fair city."
伯恩博士说这是克莱门斯吹的歌♥
That's what Clemens was whistling, according to Dr Byrne.
茉莉·马罗尼ufeff 不是安东尼奥的
Molly Malone, not Antonio.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
不不不不 你别这样
Oh, no, no. Oh, no, you bloody don't!
如果他吹了别人的歌♥
If he was whistling something else,
只是因为他换了一首歌♥
it's because he changed his tune.
回家睡觉吧 好吗
Just go home and get some sleep, all right?
摩斯
Morse.
是鲁多
'It's Ludo.
我需要你帮忙
'I need your help.'
怎么了 出什么事了
Why, what is it? What's wrong?
我定了奥古斯托餐厅 明天1点
'I've booked a table at Augusto's for one tomorrow.
到时见
'I'll see you there.'
好
Right.
行
Right.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
乔治·丰泰纳案是你负责的
I see you were on the George Fontayne case.
一个1949年在皮尔顿失踪的男孩
A boy went missing from Pierton in 1949.
对
Oh, yeah.
1959年 我们为郡警局做了复审
We did a review of it for County ten years on in '59.
猜想是绑♥架♥
Kidnapping, it was assumed,
但没有勒索条 孩子也没找到
though no note ever came and the kid was never found.
有嫌犯吗
Anyone suspect?
就那些人 儿童猥亵犯之类的
The usual. Child molesters and the like.
我们复审时又把他们抓来了
We pulled them in again during the review,
但没查到什么
but it didn't go anywhere.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
很可能是有人掳走了他
Somebody took him, most likely.
或是他溺水了 那附近有很多河流
Or he drowned. Lots of waterways round there.
而且他喜欢出去玩
And he liked to play out.
我们当时也搜查了河道与河流
The canals and rivers were dragged at the time,
但没找到
but without success.
-你问这干嘛 -就是看看
- What's your interest? - Just something I'm looking at.
我以为你会和其他人去酒吧
I thought you'd be down the pub with the rest.
温热的扎啤 再摸摸打字员的屁♥股♥
Lukewarm draught and a handful of backside from the typing pool?
-算了吧 -让他们享受去吧
- No, thanks. - Let them enjoy themselves.
-我们抓到人了 -不是我们抓到的
- We got our man. - WE didn't get him.
我觉得根本没什么可庆祝
I don't think there's anything to celebrate.
但到天亮时他们肯定会在街上发♥情♥
But I'm sure they'll be rutting in the streets by daybreak.
这无需我的帮助
They don't need any encouragement from me.
也许他们解压的方式有些吵闹 粗鲁
Maybe the way they let off steam is a bit loud, a bit vulgar,
但至少这证明他们还活着
but at least you can tell they're alive.
你高高在上 不屑地看着所有人
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表